-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I'm getting super anxious/nervous to move in with my OH. I'm so excited for Wednesday (move-in day) but I'm so sad to leave my parents. I'm such a lame-o. :cry:

I'm the same way! I move around the 15th & I'm excited to start our life as a family together always but I'm so nervous to leave my mommy. we'll be lame-os together. :haha:

Haha well I'm glad you'll be experiencing the same thing and have same feelings as me!! Definitely puts me at ease. Hope your move goes well!

My OH just called me a "fat slag" :cry: I did tell him he was stupid, but I'm at the end of tether because he doesn't listen to me ever. I told him to change his clothes as he was cleaning garden furniture in brand new clothes with bleach... And guess what? They are ruined! I spent a fortune buying him them :( I'm about getting done because he's worse with the baby - ignores her watching tv, sits her infront of it, won't play with her toys with her. I have to tell him when to change her or to get her bottle etc. I feel like a single mum with 2 children. He only cares about himself :( I want us to work but he needs to change!! I've asked him to leave but he won't because we rent together and says the house is just as much his. Eurgh.

That sucks Amber. It's not fair your OH called you a fat slag just because you called him stupid. I don't blame you for being upset with him, he sounds really childish and immature. I really hope everything works out for you guys, I don't have much advice at all, just hope it gets better. :hugs:

Thank you Amy :hugs: He can be a right ass. I had a big long think yesterday and I haven't packed my bags. I grew up with my Mum and Dad always in the courts and honestly it wasn't nice. I'd do anything to make sure that doesn't happen for Brooke. I don't mean I'm just with OH and not happy, but I'd like to try and make it work. When it's good it's really good. We had a talk and are gonna try and straighten things out, but he knows this will be the last chance. :flower:

TBH i went christening dress shopping today (for me not Evie) and started crying in the changing room just feel like everything looks rubbish on me have tried losing weight but it just wont shift! :cry:

TBH, I'm suffering from postpartum depression and my fucking doctors won't answer my calls and won't schedule me before the 5th. Blake was born on the 9th. A month later almost, when the midwife wanted me in two week after due to my bad tearing. I don't know what to do. :cry:

tbh, OH and I have been arguing almost every night over SEX. UGHHHH!!!! I feel like i've completely lost my sex drive.
sorry if that's TMI, it seriously irritates me that he complains so much.

My poor baby is sick, she is normally driving me up the wall by now!

TBH, I'm suffering from postpartum depression and my fucking doctors won't answer my calls and won't schedule me before the 5th. Blake was born on the 9th. A month later almost, when the midwife wanted me in two week after due to my bad tearing. I don't know what to do. :cry:

I'm so sorry. :( I'd keep calling honestly, and tell them you NEED to see them.

Honestly I came on here to post and I was going to say I am suffering from postpartum depression too. I know how you feel. My little man is 2 months old and I've felt like this since week 1. And it just feels like it's getting worse and worse.

I'm scared to tell my doctor though because I'm breastfeeding. I think they'd prescribe anti-depressants, but I'm not comfortable taking them while I'm BF.

Sorry, not much advice and I rambled. But if you ever need to talk send me a message or something! :hugs:

I'm so sorry. :( I'd keep calling honestly, and tell them you NEED to see them.

Honestly I came on here to post and I was going to say I am suffering from postpartum depression too. I know how you feel. My little man is 2 months old and I've felt like this since week 1. And it just feels like it's getting worse and worse.

I'm scared to tell my doctor though because I'm breastfeeding. I think they'd prescribe anti-depressants, but I'm not comfortable taking them while I'm BF.

Sorry, not much advice and I rambled. But if you ever need to talk send me a message or something! :hugs:

I do call over and over. I leave voicemails that are never returned. They were like this through my whole pregnancy. When I was in the hospital even the nurses said a lot of my doctors patients called the hospital because they can never get a hold of them. I'm about to call the L&D at the hospital and talk to them. I just feel so hopeless...

tbh it's a teeny bit funny how I completely forgot about my docs appointment when I was going to miss it anyway as I don't want the implant :angelnot:

can't even think about sex yet so still have time to think about contraception :p

tbh it's a teeny bit funny how I completely forgot about my docs appointment when I was going to miss it anyway as I don't want the implant :angelnot:

can't even think about sex yet so still have time to think about contraception :p

^^ I do that all the time or just cancel when they give me a courtesy call! I HATE BC!

Tbh I am done with it all. I am tired of being stuck between a rock and a hard place because of FOB. I am doing what is best for me and my son, I am done waiting for him to decide if he wants to move with his mum so she can take care of Devlin during the day or if he wants nothing to do with either of us.

And I am done being taken care of, I will take care of my damn self from now on. People need to stop trying to pity me, I don't need it.

Tbh I am done with it all. I am tired of being stuck between a rock and a hard place because of FOB. I am doing what is best for me and my son, I am done waiting for him to decide if he wants to move with his mum so she can take care of Devlin during the day or if he wants nothing to do with either of us.

And I am done being taken care of, I will take care of my damn self from now on. People need to stop trying to pity me, I don't need it.

Good for you! you're stronger than I am :hugs: do what you've gotta do!

Tbh I have such a good baby who sleeps from 7-8pm - 1am where I wake her for a feed, which I wonder if I should leave her asleep soon? Just the first time I did she woke an hour after I went to sleep and it was hard waking up. Then she goes back till 7-8am and has a bottle then back to bed till 10am. However, I'm completely exhausted still :dohh: I know I'm lucky but I feel dead. :( Also she only drinks 2.5-3oz each feed and I'm starting to worry because her nappies don't feel as bulky and smelly. She does wee but I just wonder if I am just worrying too much. Should I call the HV? =/

Tbh I have such a good baby who sleeps from 7-8pm - 1am where I wake her for a feed, which I wonder if I should leave her asleep soon? Just the first time I did she woke an hour after I went to sleep and it was hard waking up. Then she goes back till 7-8am and has a bottle then back to bed till 10am. However, I'm completely exhausted still :dohh: I know I'm lucky but I feel dead. :( Also she only drinks 2.5-3oz each feed and I'm starting to worry because her nappies don't feel as bulky and smelly. She does wee but I just wonder if I am just worrying too much. Should I call the HV? =/

they say at least 2 poos a day before you should worry :flower: although sometimes Oakley only has one big poo. i leave Oakley to sleep as long as he wants, it hasnt affected his weight gain so i guess it's okay :haha: you could try it for a night? she might drink more at a time then cos she'll be really hungry by the time she wakes up herself so she might fill her nappy :D if it doesnt make a difference then at least you know you tried that option x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->