-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I hate hate HATE when babies are sick! They are just so helpless and can't even tell you what is wrong. Jade has been running a fever for the last couple a days non-stop. She does nothing but cry and scream and throw fits. I feel so bad for her!

I let my LO sleep, I used to wake her up when she was younger but they say aim for 8-12 breastfeeds in 24hours when they're little and 2 poos a day and I was getting 8 with a big 6 hour sleep most nughts. (not sure about formula sorry) so I'd say if its coming out the other end don't worry about it

Tbh I just got overwhelmed and cried - I'm having a photographer come and do Brooke's pictures in July and I was viewing her albums on her Facebook of other shoots she had done. I opened up a bump one and omg! I cried. I miss my bump and the little feeling of kicks. I wish I could give birth again for the special moments! Ehh I just don't want her to grow up! I can't wait to see her learn new things but I want it to last longer! *cries some more* :flow:

I don't think it helps SIL is getting induced today either so newborn pics to follow soon!!

Now Brooke is giggling in her sleep! So cute! More bloody crying though :haha:

Tbh I hate hate HATE when babies are sick! They are just so helpless and can't even tell you what is wrong. Jade has been running a fever for the last couple a days non-stop. She does nothing but cry and scream and throw fits. I feel so bad for her!

I hope she feels better soon :hugs:

I know how you feel amber. miss my bump and my newborn so much.. Oakley is big anyway he's about the size of the average 3 month old and last week his baby cousin was born, the other day my friend popped out her baby girl and today I got a text saying my other friend is in labour with her baby girl.. omg so many babies!!! :'( Oakley's looks soo much bigger next to the two already here :'( at least Brooke will have someone to grow up with though :) that's how I'm trying to think about it lol

I know but I'm sooo jealous! Brooke is still really little but still. My other SIL is also popping out a girl next month too! :( we hardly see them so she won't really see her cousins. I'm gonna be pissed off later though when MIL is over the moon but she doesn't give a shit about Brooke! :(

Tbh I'm having a bad week and today I'm so down I'm finding it hard to look after the girls

Tbh now I know how little FOB cares about me. I scared myself last night when I realized I was planning to kill myself. I tried to talk to him, but he said flatly he doesn't care and never did. about that, about selfharm, or when I have a hard time eating.

At least now I know how little I matter.

^^ Massive :hugs:

Tbh I am beyond stressed and upset I threw up :(

Miss_Quirky, big :hugs:!

TBH I've been such a dick to OH lately, I think the implant has given me mood swings! I feel so bad for being so mean.

Tbh now I know how little FOB cares about me. I scared myself last night when I realized I was planning to kill myself. I tried to talk to him, but he said flatly he doesn't care and never did. about that, about selfharm, or when I have a hard time eating.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just think how much you mean to Devlin. You're the most important person in his life and he'll always love you nomatter what. :flower:

Just think how much you mean to Devlin. You're the most important person in his life and he'll always love you nomatter what. :flower:

I try to. I don't wanna leave him with a dad who doesn't care. Who is being this selfish. He sits and lets Devlin scream bloody murder, and if he doesn't stop after a few minutes, he leaves the damn house entirely. He spends money selfishly, so now we are both broke when that money was supposed to be for Devlin, and he is just in no way the man I was friends with.
Even his family says he isn't the same person. and we all know why, but he won't believe it.

I try to. I don't wanna leave him with a dad who doesn't care. Who is being this selfish. He sits and lets Devlin scream bloody murder, and if he doesn't stop after a few minutes, he leaves the damn house entirely. He spends money selfishly, so now we are both broke when that money was supposed to be for Devlin, and he is just in no way the man I was friends with.
Even his family says he isn't the same person. and we all know why, but he won't believe it.

huge :hugs:! I'm sorry you're having such an awful time with FOB, he really needs to step up for your sons sake! I think you need to get him paying a set amount of child support and get as far away from him as possible!

aww. I'm quite sure you matter to a lot of people. I hope things get better for you! :hugs:

Tbh, I love my son so so so much. He's a week old today an I really do love him, but I just don't want to go back to our own house, not until this depression gets a LOT better. My family are being amazing at helping me and OH out with Joshua and I don't know what I'd do without them.. I'm so fearful and panicky of everything at the moment. :/

tbh i wish this dam breastfeeding pain would GO AWAYYYYYYYYYY.

almost 4 months now and my right breast is STILL giving me trouble. its not making me enjoy bfing very much -.-

Sorry bf isnt going well, cant believe it's still causing you pain :hugs:

tbh i feel really stupid not getting a pram suitable for the beach when im surrounded by beaches where i live :dohh: had to carry the carseat with fatman in it across the whole beach to the surf club for the reggae party -.- wasn't impressed. he's soooooo heavy

I wish I had a small pram too not a monster truck! Couldn't fit it in my Mums car so had to take Brooke in her car seat too and she killed my arms! She not as heavy as Oakley though. Poor you :haha:

I had to get a seperate pram to fit the car seat for my car because I was so fed up of carrying him around! Car seats are stupidly designed. :growlmad:

Tbh I am so scared of getting pregnant! I've not had sex unprotected though. Started off with condoms and now the pill, but waiting for my period to start was worrying the life out of me! We are WTT but not for a year + I've never been so happy to be on my period :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->