-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I am pretty happy today. No reason for it, I just feel better than I have in weeks.
and tbh I love babywearing my little man :) It's so cute to watch his face light up every time we walk outside, I just wish we lived in a safer place so I could more often!

Also, Pirates of the Carribean rules ;D

tbh... I get so jealous when I read about engaged couples on here :dohh:

Tbh this period is so painful. I'm doubled over in pain and I've just had to take strong pain killers. I never had painful periods before :( my back is in agony too!

^^^ I've heard the first couple can be more painful, things should go back to normal!

TBH I keep having dreams about my OH or LO dying :nope: the other night I woke up and her little face was a little cold but I panicked and started screaming.. I wake up at night and get upset when I see her lying so still, I have to lay listening to her breathing for ages until I just fall asleep because I'm so scared!

and I'm jealous of engaged couples too, I wish I had a pretty ring and a looming wedding :brat: :haha:

Tbh I am rather happy and impressed! LO went to bed at midnight and apart from a stir about 4am to put his dummy back in, he has slept through until 7.15! Yey x

Tbh this period is so painful. I'm doubled over in pain and I've just had to take strong pain killers. I never had painful periods before :( my back is in agony too!

I hated my first period with my daughter... I'm so not looking forward to starting again this time... :nope:

they come back with VENGEANCE !! :growlmad:

But they do die down after the first couple :flower:

best wishes x

TBH I want this period to end! I'm not in pain but it's started off really light now it's started to get heavier, it's the 10th day and it shows no signs of slowing down!

Tbh I do not miss my period at all. I hated between 9 and 12 days of horrible agony, heavy bleeding and clotting, and frequent hospitalization for draining ovarian cysts -.- PCOS sucks :p

tbh... I get so jealous when I read about engaged couples on here :dohh:

SAME! :haha:

Me too :( especially when I find out that my OH proposed to his ex after she had their son, why isn't he doing it for me :(

Yeah it sucks! I so badly want a "real" family and because of my own beliefs I don't feel comftorable living with my OH without a ring! So here I am living with my mom like a single mom, OH is begging me to move in but doesn't want to get engaged! RED FLAG ANYONE :haha:

Have you told him you want to get married?

tbh now I'm really scared about my period coming back after reading the posts about the first few. mine were soooo painful before pregnancy I had to take painkillers every 2 hours for the first 3 days of every period so when they come back it'll be worse no doubt :cry:

tbh now I'm really scared about my period coming back after reading the posts about the first few. mine were soooo painful before pregnancy I had to take painkillers every 2 hours for 3rd first 3 days of every period so when they come back it'll be worse no doubt :cry:

Same here :( :cry:

tbh now I'm really scared about my period coming back after reading the posts about the first few. mine were soooo painful before pregnancy I had to take painkillers every 2 hours for 3rd first 3 days of every period so when they come back it'll be worse no doubt :cry:

I like to say maybe we'll get lucky and it'll be the opposite for us... but I have no faith in that :sad1:

I like to say maybe we'll get lucky and it'll be the opposite for us... but I have no faith in that :sad1:

Well we can hope, right? :shrug:

:haha: I just noticed Oakley and Devlin were the same birth weight. How much does he weigh now?

I got lucky with my period! I have had no pain really, whereas before I could barely walk with it!

I got lucky with my period! I have had no pain really, whereas before I could barely walk with it!

Me too! My periods have been so light compared to before I was preggo! They say that after you have a baby you are less likley to suffer from PMS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->