-*- teen tbh -*-

Just the pain I'm in. :( feel so tired, can barely do anything with Brooke, can't eat :( it sucks xx

tbh now I'm really scared about my period coming back after reading the posts about the first few. mine were soooo painful before pregnancy I had to take painkillers every 2 hours for 3rd first 3 days of every period so when they come back it'll be worse no doubt :cry:

Same here :( :cry:

I like to say maybe we'll get lucky and it'll be the opposite for us... but I have no faith in that :sad1:

Well we can hope, right? :shrug:

:haha: I just noticed Oakley and Devlin were the same birth weight. How much does he weigh now?

last time i got him weighed was 2 weeks ago when he was 8 weeks old and he was 13lbs 8oz :haha: fatty

tbh now I'm really scared about my period coming back after reading the posts about the first few. mine were soooo painful before pregnancy I had to take painkillers every 2 hours for 3rd first 3 days of every period so when they come back it'll be worse no doubt :cry:

I like to say maybe we'll get lucky and it'll be the opposite for us... but I have no faith in that :sad1:

I got lucky with my period! I have had no pain really, whereas before I could barely walk with it!

Me too! My periods have been so light compared to before I was preggo! They say that after you have a baby you are less likley to suffer from PMS.

So there is hope! :D woohoo! it would be nice if it just never came back at all whilst im bf :haha: that wont happen though lol

Well we can hope, right? :shrug:

:haha: I just noticed Oakley and Devlin were the same birth weight. How much does he weigh now?

last time i got him weighed was 2 weeks ago when he was 8 weeks old and he was 13lbs 8oz :haha: fatty

at 5 weeks old almost, Devlin is just over 9lbs :haha:

omg lol Oakley was 11lbs 2.5oz at 5 weeks :') I think I have full fat milk haha

Omg I can't wait to see what Brooke is! About 7 weeks she was 8lb 14oz and not had her weighed since! I go on Thursday I reckon she putting it on good now though :flower:

Haha oh wow! And I thought Devlin was a lil piggy :haha: He eats a lot, I am surprised he doesn't weigh more! He eats between 4 and 6 ounces during the day every two hours, at night (since he sleeps a solid 8 to 10 hours) he eats 6 to 8 when he wakes up. But he eats it all in under 5 minutes, no wonder he's a gassy baby.

Haha wow! I can only get Brooke to drink 3oz every 3-4 hours. She sleeps about 8-9 hours at night and still only drinks 3oz!

ugh periodsssss. not looking forward to seeing you anytime soon.

this is one of the many pros to breastfeeding

Haha wow! I can only get Brooke to drink 3oz every 3-4 hours. She sleeps about 8-9 hours at night and still only drinks 3oz!

What size teat are you using? Alice used to fall asleep and refuse to take anymore after just 2-3oz until we switched her to the next sized teat! Now she drinks 3-4.5oz, she was tiny born for her weight, now she's a chub and finally fits newborn clothes :) She weighed 9lbs4oz at 6 weeks and 4 days old :haha:

Brooke has had size 2 along time because she has Gaviscon. It thickens her milk so she been on them a good 5-6 weeks now. I just don't think she gets that hungry lol

sigh, TBH I'm signing out for a while. I loved the support I would find on here when I was pregnant but I've turned into a super bitch since I had my LO and my self esteem is shot.. and this website is actually making things worse at the moment :dohh: If anyone wants to they are welcome to add me on FB, Facebook.

I'll lurk because I get stuck on my bum feeding LO often but I'm not replying for a little while. So long ladies. :wave:

Haha oh wow! And I thought Devlin was a lil piggy :haha: He eats a lot, I am surprised he doesn't weigh more! He eats between 4 and 6 ounces during the day every two hours, at night (since he sleeps a solid 8 to 10 hours) he eats 6 to 8 when he wakes up. But he eats it all in under 5 minutes, no wonder he's a gassy baby.

haha yup my little man is king porker! did Devlin lose any weight in the first week? I think the reason why Oakley is racing ahead with his weight is cos he didn't lose any in that first week when they can lose a fair bit. he was 61cm last time I got him measured so his length balances it out slightly :)

haha yup my little man is king porker! did Devlin lose any weight in the first week? I think the reason why Oakley is racing ahead with his weight is cos he didn't lose any in that first week when they can lose a fair bit. he was 61cm last time I got him measured so his length balances it out slightly :)

:haha: Nope, Devlin didn't lose any! He gained a half pound in the first week he was born :dohh:

Devlin hasn't gotten much longer either. Just enough so he doesn't fit into his bassinet anymore :dohh: he started at 21 1/2 inches, now he's like 25 or so I think.

Tbh I have such an urge to push OH off the bed right now. I find it hard to fall back asleep once it's light and he's sleeping fine. :mad:

Haha I'll leave it then!

*another* TBH I did not miss periods when pregnant! This ones stretching out, it sucks! At least Im not in pain.

:haha: Nope, Devlin didn't lose any! He gained a half pound in the first week he was born :dohh:

Devlin hasn't gotten much longer either. Just enough so he doesn't fit into his bassinet anymore :dohh: he started at 21 1/2 inches, now he's like 25 or so I think.

Bless him! Oakley fits his carry cot for his pram perfectly :haha: his head almost touches the top when his feet are touching the bottom. gonna have to say bye-bye to it soon :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->