-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh, I want pnd to go away. I'm sick of feeling on edge all the time. I wanna be the best mum I can to Joshua and I wanna be able to smile through the sleepless nights etc. I have great support though and I don't know where I'd be without my family and OH. I just wanna snap out of this though and feel right again and enjoy being a mummy as much as I can. xx

Tbh, I want pnd to go away. I'm sick of feeling on edge all the time. I wanna be the best mum I can to Joshua and I wanna be able to smile through the sleepless nights etc. I have great support though and I don't know where I'd be without my family and OH. I just wanna snap out of this though and feel right again and enjoy being a mummy as much as I can. xx

:hugs:
I'm so sorry, have you gone to the doctors!

:hugs:
I'm so sorry, have you gone to the doctors!

Yeah, I saw the doc due to being really panicky and emotional and could not sleeep, even when little man was settled. The doctors prescribed me sleeping tablets so I could get my head down for a couple of nights and then I've started some antidepressants so hopefully they will help with things. x

TBH would be MIL needs learn to respect people in their own homes + FOB needs learn be on time tired of being the doormat

Tbh I am learning to love FFing my son. FINALLY I am beginning to get over the grief of not being able to BF him.

Also, tbh I still think there is something wrong :( After finding out he has thrush, I am following my gut instead of listening to other people.

tbh I wish there was like a babywearing shop so I could try lots of different carriers without having to spend money on the ones i don't like. I can't afford a woven wrap but I found one on eBay so I'm watching that and waiting til its near the end to bid... but then I found all sorts of different slings and wraps so I have a handful that I'm bidding on just to try them all out :haha: :dohh:

also NEVER letting us run out of infacol ever again. been up since 6am with Oakley crying in pain, now he's comatose on my chest after some calpol, poor baba. we'd been up at 4am aswel so I'm bloody knackerd!

tbh I wish there was like a babywearing shop so I could try lots of different carriers without having to spend money on the ones i don't like. I can't afford a woven wrap but I found one on eBay so I'm watching that and waiting til its near the end to bid... but then I found all sorts of different slings and wraps so I have a handful that I'm bidding on just to try them all out :haha: :dohh:

I love my sling from Victoria Sling Lady. Dougie loves it too and pretty much sleeps the whole time he's in it. They're cheap too. :)

Have a look on slingmeet dotcodotuk (don't have enough posts to post a link) or naturalmamasdotcodotuk and see if there's a sling library near you. They loan out slings for a deposit and a weekly fee so you can try without buying. Or there may be a sling meet near you where other mums would let you try out there slings.

Tbh I have a small baby carrier addiction :haha: If I wasn't broke I'd have ordered three different ones last night, I want a babyhawk for Devlin so badly! Arg!

And I don't think FOB is gonna quit smoking for long....with the job he just started, every single one of his coworkers smokes :/ If he starts up again, I am screwed -.-

Tbh, i've spent so much money online shopping, mostly on Nappies! And i keep thinking of things i need to buy. I swear all of my beauty products run out at the same time!!

Tbh this period can sod off & MIL! Selfish bitch.

Tbh I feel like a single mum :( bless OH, he's working so many hours to support us but I miss him and would love some help with Oliver. He's gone to work at a local music event today, he was there at 7am abd will be done about midnight!

Oh and tbh I would love to meet some of you girls in real life! Is that just me lol? X

Tbh I feel so shitty. LO was upset going to bed as her swaddle blanket was in the wash and I had to use a sleeping bag. She doesn't like it! I told her I just wanted her to sleep. :( I don't know why I was so frustrated but I feel horrible now! I just want her to wake up so we can cuddle :cry:

Aww bless her! Oliver is still wide awake, maybe we shouldn't have had a 3 hour nap on the sofa earlier! X

If only Brooke would sleep that long. She sleeps 30-45 mins during a nap in the day and sometimes I get no break :( I'm just so worn out mostly! x

tbh today has been the worst day ever. Oakley's been in pain all day and cries when I pick him up. he hadn't had a proper feed all day til about 7pm and he's only had 1 poo in 2 days. meanwhile my hayfever is getting SO bad, my eyes are swollen from me rubbing them cos they're itchy and sting when I blink. :cry:

:) Tbh I adore most of you girls :flower:

I wish I started Devlin on cloth now, too :( Iris and Oakley are just so adorable in them! :haha: Plus I kinda wanna dress him up as BamBam :blush:

:( Tbh I feel stupid for last night. FOB told me a few days ago he didn't want anything to do with me sexually either and was kinda hurtful about it, then last night as soon as he got back from work he was sweet on me all night cause I have been making dinner and lunches for him cause he has a 14 hour day now...And of course I made the dumb decision to agree to dtd :nope: Of course afterwards he barely said anything and more or less ignored me the rest of the night.
Should have known better. I hate feeling used -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->