-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh today has been the worst day ever. Oakley's been in pain all day and cries when I pick him up. he hadn't had a proper feed all day til about 7pm and he's only had 1 poo in 2 days. meanwhile my hayfever is getting SO bad, my eyes are swollen from me rubbing them cos they're itchy and sting when I blink. :cry:

Devlin has been severely constipated and we've tried EVERYTHING. We've finally been told by his doctor to give him super diluted prune juice once a day, but it works.

Have you tried holistic help for hayfever? I had it pretty bad before, but started putting a few drops of *and here I fail to remember what it is, of course* something in a cup of tea every day and it helped.

Beanzz.... I am so jealous of where you live! I would so love to live in Cornwall! I live at the seaside but it's so not the same! I'm trying to persuade OH that we need a holiday down there,I used to go once a year for 2 weeks abd stayed in Hayle and absolutely loved it! Mmmm Philps pastys and cream teas! Haha! X

Tbh I am so done with FOB right now. I wish I could tell him to stop treating me like I am stupid, I'm not a moron so quit coming up with shitty lies. I can see right through them, and it's rediculous.

Tbh I can't believe I got so upset yesterday over the way I look. I had to try on a bridesmaid dress, and because I'd weighed myself before, and have gained a bit of weight quickly I freaked out completely and ended up crying. All because I'm not comfortable, and have had zero confidence since LO was born. I also fear by the time November comes I'll be too big for the dress I have. :dohh: I'm an idiot.

Beanzz.... I am so jealous of where you live! I would so love to live in Cornwall! I live at the seaside but it's so not the same! I'm trying to persuade OH that we need a holiday down there,I used to go once a year for 2 weeks abd stayed in Hayle and absolutely loved it! Mmmm Philps pastys and cream teas! Haha! X

I'm so jealous too! I'd love to live in Cornwall. I'd love to live in bude. It's so quite. :')

tbh today has been the worst day ever. Oakley's been in pain all day and cries when I pick him up. he hadn't had a proper feed all day til about 7pm and he's only had 1 poo in 2 days. meanwhile my hayfever is getting SO bad, my eyes are swollen from me rubbing them cos they're itchy and sting when I blink. :cry:

Devlin has been severely constipated and we've tried EVERYTHING. We've finally been told by his doctor to give him super diluted prune juice once a day, but it works.

Have you tried holistic help for hayfever? I had it pretty bad before, but started putting a few drops of *and here I fail to remember what it is, of course* something in a cup of tea every day and it helped.

Glad you've found something that works :) Oakley's feeling better today thankfully!

No i havent, thank you, i shall look into it and see if they sell anything near me that i can have :flower: didn't think of that!

I'm so jealous too! I'd love to live in Cornwall. I'd love to live in bude. It's so quite. :')

Haha you should both come on holiday :D I live inbetween Newquay and Perranporth its great here :) but we go to Hayle a lot cos the beach there is soo nice. St Ives is my fave place cos of all the fudge shops. :haha: i wanted to move back to Yorkshire before i had Oakley cos i wanted to be around big shopping centres instead of beaches and tiny little stores but now i have him i'd prefer for him to grow up here. I'm hoping he'll be a little surfer dude cos it'd suit his name :haha:

Im freaking out right now. Jade's school called me the other day to tell me that she had ran into a library shelf and had a little bump around her eye. I got her home that day and it was hardly noticeable. Today she woke up and I thought she had gotten into my make-up or something because her eye was completely black. It is all purple and her eye ball looks blood shot. Please someone tell me this is normal and won't scar her little face!

Haha you should both come on holiday :D I live inbetween Newquay and Perranporth its great here :) but we go to Hayle a lot cos the beach there is soo nice. St Ives is my fave place cos of all the fudge shops. :haha: i wanted to move back to Yorkshire before i had Oakley cos i wanted to be around big shopping centres instead of beaches and tiny little stores but now i have him i'd prefer for him to grow up here. I'm hoping he'll be a little surfer dude cos it'd suit his name :haha:

Oh fudge.... You should go get me some then mail it up :) I would be sooooo fat if I lived in Cornwall, where abouts in Yorkshire did you live? That's where I am :) I would absolutely love a holiday! Haha, oh well we can dream x

Tbh I feel a bit better buying new clothes today, but I'm still gutted I can't fit into my prepregnancy size :/

^ I couldnt do some of my pre pregnancy jeans up til 2 months pp. there's still some i can't fit into :hugs: dont worry, you will eventually

^ I fit into my tops okay, but my jeans... I just can't fit back into. You've given me a little hope though :)

My friend used to have such a drama filled relationship with a boy from Newquay. It was all I heard about for 3 years near enough everyday. It's weird because I saw a picture of you and him together! Small world!
When I can afford it, I hope to move to cornwall, we used to go in holiday there every year. :)

Tbh, I wish I wasn't such a worry guts about Joshua and everything all the time!

Tbh (yeah I'm greedy doing 2 but hey), I am so proud of Joshua and I love being his mummy <3

My friend used to have such a drama filled relationship with a boy from Newquay. It was all I heard about for 3 years near enough everyday. It's weird because I saw a picture of you and him together! Small world!
When I can afford it, I hope to move to cornwall, we used to go in holiday there every year. :)

Say whaaa? it is a small world, who is this guy or which photo? lol :p im intrigued! Newquay's all about drama :haha:

Oh I just remember seeing you in a picture with a guy called James Norcot(t?). I've never met him in my life but my friend never shut up about him, so it was spinny to see you in a picture with him!

Oh I just remember seeing you in a picture with a guy called James Norcot(t?). I've never met him in my life but my friend never shut up about him, so it was spinny to see you in a picture with him!

oh cool haha. I went to butlins with him in 2010 which is when I met him and then saw him once in a nightclub after and that's all I've ever seen of him cos he was a friend of a friend so don't know much about him but apparently he's a right douche :haha: I can imagine how freaky it was to see me in a pic with him lmao when you said about it I was pretty freaked out haha!

oh cool haha. I went to butlins with him in 2010 which is when I met him and then saw him once in a nightclub after and that's all I've ever seen of him cos he was a friend of a friend so don't know much about him but apparently he's a right douche :haha: I can imagine how freaky it was to see me in a pic with him lmao when you said about it I was pretty freaked out haha!
According to my friend he's a mega douche, but the love of her life. :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->