-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh my periods late... Fob knows and he's Freaking too. Ahh! I'm so hoping its just being screwy

tbh... I'm so freaking nervous for tomorrow (graduation) I swear I'm going to trip. :haha:

TBH I'm soooooooooo stupidly excited for tomorrow to find out baby's gender :D

tbh, i planned on going to college this year but didnt attend my interview as partner has finally came to his senses and has agreed to try for another baby, i had my implanon removed and i've been lying to everyone, telling them i went to the interview and now im waiting on a letter to say if i am accepted or not but really, we just arent telling them we are TTC... feel guilty for lying to them but then again if we tell them we are ttc the whole world will know!

tbh, i planned on going to college this year but didnt attend my interview as partner has finally came to his senses and has agreed to try for another baby, i had my implanon removed and i've been lying to everyone, telling them i went to the interview and now im waiting on a letter to say if i am accepted or not but really, we just arent telling them we are TTC... feel guilty for lying to them but then again if we tell them we are ttc the whole world will know!

Why can't you go to college and have the baby?

Tbh I'm so glad to be home from the hospital! :flower:

Tbh I am soooo happy right now! Karma does exist! Haha. Shouldn't really be happy at other peoples expense but LOL!

I'm sooo bored on maternity leave and I'm off uni til next April! Thinking about making some minky comfort blankets to sell if they are good enough x

^ omg! wanna swap? im going back in december and i really dont want to. i never want to go back :sad1:

Why can't you go to college and have the baby?

college course starts august 20th, the day before my daughters birthday and i wouldnt want to give birth half way through the year and end up not going back, it would just be a waste of a year!x

I don't want to do what I'm doing at uni, so in reality il be off until a year in September. I need something to fill the time! Xxx

Thanks Jemma. She's doing fab thank you :hugs: Just frustrated I have to feed her 4.5oz feeds when she only takes 3oz. The last bit is such a struggle, and she threw up her whole last feed before as she just didn't want it :( x

Tbh I am really fucking irritated with my OH. I really really wish I didn't have to live with him.

Just found a message of him talking to his best friends girlfriend asking her to come over to our place and bring weed. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm whatttttttttttttttttt the FUCK!!!

..end of rant.

Tbh I am really fucking irritated with my OH. I really really wish I didn't have to live with him.

Just found a message of him talking to his best friends girlfriend asking her to come over to our place and bring weed. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm whatttttttttttttttttt the FUCK!!!

..end of rant.

Oh dear :| not the kinda thing you want in your house with your son! have you spoken to him? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->