-*- teen tbh -*-

to be honest BnB has saved my life! i talked about babies 24/7 with my partner but he wasnt even listening, he was getting fed up hearing about cycle days and calculations! i was just doing his head in lol! so im very glad i found this forum, now i have millions of people to talk to about babies! x

Thanks Jemma. She's doing fab thank you :hugs: Just frustrated I have to feed her 4.5oz feeds when she only takes 3oz. The last bit is such a struggle, and she threw up her whole last feed before as she just didn't want it :( x

Thats great :hugs: Aww bless her tell her she's too young to be on a diet ,sure she'll get into the swing of things soon and start keeping her bottle down x

to be honest BnB has saved my life! i talked about babies 24/7 with my partner but he wasnt even listening, he was getting fed up hearing about cycle days and calculations! i was just doing his head in lol! so im very glad i found this forum, now i have millions of people to talk to about babies! x

My partner is the same :haha:

Yes Jemma she getting better and taking 3.5 sometimes 4 with a bit of persistence :) x

Tbh I am surprised and unsure how to deal with FOB at the moment. Last night we may have had a turning point and he might be going back to normal...But I am being extremely wary and not counting on it to stick.

:D On a happy note, tbh I am so proud of my LO lately. He tries so hard this morning to crawl! He got onto his little forearms and knees and army wiggled up FOB's chest to his face. :haha: It was so cute. He tries to sit and stand up both entirely on his own, but his arm strength isn't quite enough yet.

Tbh I'm fucking pissed off. Went to visit mine and OH 6 day old niece and FIL had a go at us for not telling him. Well guess fucking what? We didn't want to see you and that's why!! You never bother to visit us or Brooke so don't expect us to make an effort to see you. While you're there it would of been nice of you to ask how your grand daughter was after being hospital. Guess you were too busy giving us down the banks!

TBH I really want to move Alice from moses basket to cot (but in our bedroom), I don't know if I should yet and I'm a bit scared to. :dohh:

I would personally leave her in the moses basket. I hear a lot of babies found it harder to settle because of the big open space around then. They are used to be inside you all tucked away and cosy xx

I would personally leave her in the moses basket. I hear a lot of babies found it harder to settle because of the big open space around then. They are used to be inside you all tucked away and cosy xx

My first thoughts about sleeping were to keep her in the basket for as long as possible, but my mind's changed again. I don't know, she doesn't seem to settle as well as she used to in her basket she often ends up in our bed. OH I was also thinking about putting her moses basket in the cot as she sleeps in it to get her used to the bars and that x

We went through the same thing with Brooke. We found out she enjoys being swaddled. Now she sleeps 7-9pm - 7am. Then has a bottle and goes back to sleep till 10am. I don't think the bars will make a difference. I just think it's the big open space around them. It's upto you though. Good luck :flower: xx

We went through the same thing with Brooke. We found out she enjoys being swaddled. Now she sleeps 7-9pm - 7am. Then has a bottle and goes back to sleep till 10am. I don't think the bars will make a difference. I just think it's the big open space around them. It's upto you though. Good luck :flower: xx

I tried swaddling and I just can't do it right :( xx

tbh I feel like a really bad mum right now. I was getting stressed out filling out a tax credit claim form and Oakley was whining, I made a mistake and took it out on him by shouting at him :cry: I can't believe it, I didn't think I'd ever be able to shout at him no matter how stressed I got :cry: I haven't stopped kissing and saying sorry since

I feel worse than I did when he fell off the bed.

tbh I feel like a really bad mum right now. I was getting stressed out filling out a tax credit claim form and Oakley was whining, I made a mistake and took it out on him by shouting at him :cry: I can't believe it, I didn't think I'd ever be able to shout at him no matter how stressed I got :cry: I haven't stopped kissing and saying sorry since

I feel worse than I did when he fell off the bed.

:hugs: I've shouted at Alice because she was crying when I was trying to do something, I can't remember what but I felt bad for days after. We all do things we regret. :flower:

You can buy proper swaddle blankets on Amazon. Really cheap too! I think they are called "SwaddleMe" I use a blanket but I plan to get a proper one. x

Josie I feel guilty about everything all the time! Even things that happened ages ago :dohh: I'm feeling guilty now about putting her to bed after she's had the runs and being sick. I feel like I should cuddle her but she is sleeping :( x

Tbh I am really crushed. :( Devlin STILL has thrush! And badly! The medication had been making it better, but Thursday was supposed to be the last day of it, well I checked his mouth and it had gotten worse from the previous day :cry: He is in so much pain, I feel SO badly for him! I am making an appointment tomorrow morning since they were closed this weekend.

TBH. I cried right now, cause my baby turned 4 months today :( I want him to stay small </3

My little man is 2 months old today :'( that's like a 6th of a year :( x

Tbh I'm hoping I'm well on the road to recovery now. My panic moments have reduced soo much and I feel more relaxed. I'm still bothered about lack of sleep etc and Josuha being wide awake at 3am etc that all worries me but now I'm just trying to be more relaxed. I took him out on my own today for a walk down the road, first time me out on my own with him and it was ok, he was a bit niggly but I put his dummy in a few times cuz he spits it out and then he fell asleep on the way home. I love him lots, hes so precious and I want to fully recover so I can be the best mum I can to him.. :) x

tbh, Im so hungry right now! My job sucks as I don't get to even eat until I get off at 2!

Tbh I am soooo excited! My OHs aunty is having twins, and found out today she's having a boy and a girl! I'm so happy for them, they had a stillbirth last year and if anyone deserves to be parents again it's them! I get to buy baby girl clothes without having another baby! Woop! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->