-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH I'm so glad that we have 'proper' wardrobes and that now! Finally our bedroom isn't a chaotic hell and I can pick out Alice's clothes without having to dig! :happydance:

Tbh I want my baby to get better soon :( poor baby keeps crying in pain :cry:

I'm so happy I now attend 3 babies clubs a week. Love meeting other Mum's :)

Tbh Im Sick Of OH`s Family They Dont Bother With There Grandson/Nephew We Always Have Too Make The Effort On The Other Hand Max Is 6 Weeks :O Growing Up Fast :cry:

tbh it feels nice to be HAPPY for the first time in MONTHS. I think I'm finally getting over FOB.

Tbh I had a great day until this afternoon. Now it's just like every other miserable day. I don't even care about recovering anymore, every day that goes by where I don't try to kill myself is successful to me.

TBH I can't wait for winter and it's dark mornings! This stupid "sky light" is pissing me off. I find it SO hard to fall back asleep when it's light out.

tbh... Im going to be so mad if I catch Jade's cold! There is nothing I hate more than having a cold!

Tbh I just need 5 mins peace :( Brooke is just getting over a bug and I'm not sure if her gums are sore. All she is doing is screaming and whinging. She isn't sleeping through like usual or eating well. :( I have gave her cold teething rattle to chew, calpol and some Dentinox gel and it's helping but still :(

Tbh I just need 5 mins peace :( Brooke is just getting over a bug and I'm not sure if her gums are sore. All she is doing is screaming and whinging. She isn't sleeping through like usual or eating well. :( I have gave her cold teething rattle to chew, calpol and some Dentinox gel and it's helping but still :(

Have you tried taking her outside or on a walk?

Yep I took her out for a few hours before. She loved it as she had a few toys on the pram she was making noises at :flower:

Tbh I regret giving my child his father's last name. I've been thinking a lot about changing it to mine.

Tbh I regret giving my child his father's last name. I've been thinking a lot about changing it to mine.

Me too :( Connor has FOB's name, and he's useless and not a dad at all. Sadly he's on the bc so I'd need his permission :/

Do you need your LO's dad's permission? x

Tbh I wish I could get the motivation I need to get back to a size 8/10 (UK). I'm only a size up but I just don't feel comfortable.

Me too :( Connor has FOB's name, and he's useless and not a dad at all. Sadly he's on the bc so I'd need his permission :/

Same. my life would be better off if I was single but if I was to ever leave OH I'd hate the fact Oakley doesn't have my name :( he'd never let me change it yet never does anything for Oakley for him to even deserve it. I'm starting to hate him and my sons name :growlmad:

Same. my life would be better off if I was single but if I was to ever leave OH I'd hate the fact Oakley doesn't have my name :( he'd never let me change it yet never does anything for Oakley for him to even deserve it. I'm starting to hate him and my sons name :growlmad:

tbh, every time I see your username I get Nikki Minaj's "beez in the trap" stuck in my head :haha::haha::haha:

i was visiting my aunt and her newborn baby (1 week old) with my mother yesterday and she was telling me 'oh kim, you need to have another one!' and telling me to come off my birth control! tbh i am so so happy that my mother wants me to have another baby and i know i totally have her support, but its killing me that i cant tell her we are trying to conceive! we are trying to keep it quiet for as long as our mouths will let us as we have a LOT of nosy people in our small town, so trying to keep it in but it is so hard when your mum knows absolutely nothing! :( x

Tbh I have a chubby baba :) 11lb 7oz at 9 weeks!

I also have serious pram envy. So I'm selling mine, (hauck Malibu travel system) and getting a m+p Luna in lime green! Eeeek very excited! X

Tbh, after months and months of debating with myself, i have finally decided to claim for CSA. The arse needs to support his son! It's so confusing trying to fill it out though!

TBH I think my period is finally coming to an end, it's been 3 weeks. Damn you implant! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->