-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I am desperate for me and OH to get along like we used to... :( we barely see eachother and I know this might sound horrid but I'd love for Oliver to sleep more than 3 hours on a night so we can just cuddle and wake up together! :/ x

And it's nearly a year since my grandad died and I miss him so much :( I wish he could have met Oliver :( x

TBH I can't believe how much Alice has grown since birth. Looking back at the photos, she was TINY. I want my tiny baby back! :cry:

Although I'm glad she's finally getting into 0-3 month size. :happydance:
It goes by SO quickly. My five pounder is now TWENTY pounds! :shock:
Take tons of pics and enjoy every moment!

Tbh I am desperate for me and OH to get along like we used to... :( we barely see eachother and I know this might sound horrid but I'd love for Oliver to sleep more than 3 hours on a night so we can just cuddle and wake up together! :/ x
It's not horrible. It's actually really understandable. Babies change the dynamics in a relationship. It's completely normal to fell more emotionally and physically needy with your OH. Give it some time! LO will STTN soon & you'll have more cuddle time. Hang in there! :hugs:

And it's nearly a year since my grandad died and I miss him so much :( I wish he could have met Oliver :( x
I'm sorry for your loss! I'm positive your grandad would have adored Oliver!
:hugs:

Tbh I never thought I'd feel at home again in our little house since having Joshua. I felt so shit the first few weeks and I'm glad that's worn off! I finally feel happy to be a little family with OH and Joshy. I wish I hadn't felt so bad when I first had him but so glad I accepted help and admitted how I was feeling. I'm seriously considering doing something where I can give support to other ladies feeling down after birth and reassurance..
I can't wait to our little holiday in France for 2 weeks in August! It's going to be lovely :)

Tbh since sorting Brooke's reflux and eating problems I feel like a new Mummy :flow:

Any of you girls who baby wear might be able to help me - on eBay last week I bought a baby bjorn carrier (I wanted one and didn't do much research so not sure how good it is) but it came today and the label says "baby Dan" is this a baby bjorn carrier or not? I'm a little confused as whether she's sent what she says she was selling. Hope that makes sense! Also no instructions and can't understand how to use it :dohh: xx

tbh all i want to do these past few days is scoff my face and sleep. I am so tired during the day and feeling sick, which makes me eat a lot of crap to make myself feel better but it makes me feel worse, and all i can take is paracetamol! why do we do this to ourselves? :(

I have a baby bjorn, which says baby bjorn on it lol. Mine you put it on like a backpack over your shoulders,then clip the base in, then put baby in, pull the back up over baby's back, then slot the sides into two clip things. Ones blue and ones red. Then there is a newborn head support which snaps on which is good when thy sleep. Might not haw made any sense there lol x

Tbh since sorting Brooke's reflux and eating problems I feel like a new Mummy :flow:

Any of you girls who baby wear might be able to help me - on eBay last week I bought a baby bjorn carrier (I wanted one and didn't do much research so not sure how good it is) but it came today and the label says "baby Dan" is this a baby bjorn carrier or not? I'm a little confused as whether she's sent what she says she was selling. Hope that makes sense! Also no instructions and can't understand how to use it :dohh: xx

Im not sure, i have a baby bjorn bouncer chair (AMAZING thing i have ever bought) and it says baby bjorn on it if thats any help lol x

Tbh I can't stop thinking about food! :( soooo bad I'm constantly wanting food grrrr.

Thanks girls. It isn't a baby bjorn. She said she didn't realise. Yeah right! Sending it back when refund goes through.

So it's a choice between a mei tai or Victoria lady sling now? Recommendations? Xx

I have a Victoria sling lady stretchy wrap. I love it! They're nice and cheap too. I'd defo recommend it. :)

They were really good price like £15 then PP :thumbup: is it easy to get LO in and attached? Btw I get epidural pain still does it strain your back? Xx

Well you kind of slide LO in. It's so comfortable! You have to make sure it's tied tight or you'll notice LO going lower and lower down your body, still safe obviously, but then it starts to ache a bit.

Tbh I feel kinda weird that OH's mother rewashed our clothes while I was over my mothers and hung them all up to dry. I asked OH not to let her do it again, think I annoyed him :dohh:

She rewashed them after you'd just done them? Um, why?! Seems like kind of a waste of time to redo someone else's washing! :wacko:

TBH, Aria stuck her toes in the Atlantic Ocean for the first time today! :cloud9:

I have no idea! I think it's weird! OH obviously doesn't think that there's anything wrong with it! He asked her something about the washing machine apparently and she redid them!

Tbh it makes me feel invaded and as if she thinks I can't do it myself.

^ that is weird! And wasting water/electricity on a pointless wash :dohh:
____
Tbh I really wanna take Oakley swimming but not on my own. Noone will come, I've been nagging for days :(

____
Tbh I really wanna take Oakley swimming but not on my own. Noone will come, I've been nagging for days :(

I'm taking Oliver on Friday with one of my friends who's LO is 2 days older,do you have a friend with a baby who would go with you? C

I wanna take Brooke swimming again but it is a lot of hassle imo! I'd defo take a friend though or family because going alone would be kinda impossible. When I went I went with Damon and my Mum. One of us got out and then the other grabbed Brooke in a towel. I had to dress her freezing cold in my wet clothes to avoid her getting cold. The changing rooms were cold, then she wanted feeding so I had to get dressed asap. If you do go make sure you go to one with warm water as Brooke was shivering near the end. Also ask if they do family rooms and good facilities for babies. Not trying to put you off though as she did like it xx

____

I go swimming quite a bit on my own (only with one though which is usually baby boy atm but it alternates providing i can get my mum to watch baby boy on the side line, but if im taking him, i do it completely on my own like travel and everything whilst she is at nursery) and its great fun, once you've done it once it isn't as daunting.

although i took my daughter a few weeks back and she went to get a float, so the suuuuper hot life guard helped her, he asked her what her name was (being friendly) and she replied with "my names gorgeous..." :dohh: i was proud of her but sooo embarrassed too.

i also take them both swimming with my mum or our young mums group.

:thumbup::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->