-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I'm shaking and scared. Just had a knock on our window and OH was gonna open the door. I said do the window as I was a bit nervous. The man was drunk and on drugs asking OH to get high with him and hang out. He said he'd recently got out of prison and OH was saying he needed to go back in to see to Brooke. Then he tried opening the window more to come in and I shit my pants. OH managed to get him out and I said if he didn't go I'd ring the police. Anyways I rang the police none emergency and police car is going around the street and I can hear a police helicopter. So scared with having Brooke here :(

Tbh I'm shaking and scared. Just had a knock on our window and OH was gonna open the door. I said do the window as I was a bit nervous. The man was drunk and on drugs asking OH to get high with him and hang out. He said he'd recently got out of prison and OH was saying he needed to go back in to see to Brooke. Then he tried opening the window more to come in and I shit my pants. OH managed to get him out and I said if he didn't go I'd ring the police. Anyways I rang the police none emergency and police car is going around the street and I can hear a police helicopter. So scared with having Brooke here :(

That's awful! Big :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: I was shaking. Calmed a little but my heart racing :nope:

tbh I'm such a bitch :(
We all tend to be bitchy at times. :hugs:

OMG! That would absolutely terrify me! I'm glad to hear that the authorities have responded. Crazy!

TBH I need a change up. :wacko:

I feel so bored with things, I get bored easily. I want to get my tattoo. I want a hair cut. I want new clothes. I want to lose weight and tone up. But I can't have any of this right now. :nope: I need to do something! My anti-depressants haven't began working yet.... and my OB told me to get out some more. But that's so hard, considering I exclusively breastfeed, hate pumping and I am so nervous to nurse in public (mostly because my mom tells me she thinks it's disgusting :nope:)

Would it be bad if I spent money on myself for once? Rather than buying everyone food.... I feel like I need something to help myself feel better about myself. If that makes sense.... :shrug:

Do it, Sam! Going shopping for new clothes the other day made me feel so much better. I know you're feeling really crappy but spending some money on yourself will probably make you feel better too :)

I was the same, I was SO scared of nursing in public but now I don't care. I find it a lot easier if I'm with someone like OH or a friend so we can laugh about it if Oakley pops off to have a look around leaving my nipple on view for everyone to see :haha:

I wear 2 tops, a thin strappy top underneath either another strappy or a tee doing the one up one down method, then your stomach is still covered up and it's a lot less obvious what you're doing :flower: I've even had people that know I breastfeed like my dad say "omg I didn't realise you were feeding him!" when we've visited :')

I want to change my hair aswel but I don't know if I can pull off what I want. I should just be ruthless :haha:

:hugs:
Breastfeeding is not disgusting. Ignore your mum!
You should treat yourself, why not buy some nice feeding tops and try nursing in public. It gets easier the more you do it. :)
Or maybe feed LO and as soon as he's done, go for a nice walk, it gets you out and tones you up! :)

tbh i feel like a waste of space today. i dont know if it is my hormones or if it is really me, but im a complete bitch and i cant help it:( shouting at my partner just for sitting there and feeling like im going to punch him, im sitting upstairs away from everyone because i just dont feel myself today, feel like im going to snap at someone :|

TBH Me and OH really needed that talk we had last night, glad it happened.

Tbh, I might be getting a flat just round the corner! I am first on the list after emergency band! Eeeeeeeee!!!!!

There is a morrisons baby event on atm.just to let you know if you have one nearby. Paid £3.60 for a pack of 60 pampers simply dry nappies! I stocked up lol! Abd £35 for tommee tippee baby monitors that are meant to be about £60! X

tbh my child tax just came through. now i feel really guilty for applying for it cos i didnt know it was this much... OH just wasnt helping with expenses though.... its aloooot of money :shock:

I feel like a theif :haha:

I bought them nappies today at Morrisons. Fab offer :thumbup: I also bought Minnie mouse spoons for when we wean :) cute. They have quite useful bits actually quite cheap. I love Morrison mini baby events.

About time Josie - you and Oakley deserve what you are entitled to. Make sure you spoil Oakley :D

Have my fingers crossed for you Abby :flower:

Tbh I went to baby massage today and made a friend who is only 21. She wants to meet up in the week and I'm just so excited to have a real Mummy friend my age :blush:

I'm still waiting for my child tax to go through! I'm do unbelievably skint :( x

Yea right, ******* is earning £400 a WEEK. I earnt that a MONTH when I was working :growlmad: greedy bugger. Me and Oakley finally have some money to live on so I can save at the same time instead of just getting by each month. :D

Uhh. That makes me so mad for you, seriously. Please make him cough up x

Tbh I hate the person I have become when it comes to OH. All the issues we have had has turned me into a person I don't like.
I feel like I am two completely different people, when its just me and Alexander its perfect, but anyone else and I hate myself :S

Tbh, I just had an awful dream! It's not much of one but I dreamt that it was a working night for OH, he works until 10 and is usually home by 10:15ish. In my dream I was waiting and waiting, the flat was getting really creepy, he wasn't answering my calls and I looked at the clock, it was 12:30 :(

I know, it's stupid but this is something of a nightmare to me, glad I woke up would have hated to dream up the rest of that. It felt so real :/

Tbh I hate the person I have become when it comes to OH. All the issues we have had has turned me into a person I don't like.
I feel like I am two completely different people, when its just me and Alexander its perfect, but anyone else and I hate myself :S
What's been going on with OH recently? Like, I remember all the nonsense he was pulling before where he was just being really distant. Is it still that? I had hoped that was getting better! :(

I still like the person you are, Bree!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"