-*- teen tbh -*-

I'm still waiting for my child tax to go through! I'm do unbelievably skint :( x

You could be waiting a while! My partner and i moved into our home 24/10/11 and our tax credits and other benefits weren't sorted until APRIL this year! we were scrounging off our parents for money to buy supplies for the house, food, gas, electricity etc! the only good thing is that we got it all backdated, and it was a LOT :/ x

Omg I've just lost my temper =/ We get a big shop delivered every 2 weeks from Asda and we always book the time slot 1-3pm. Every god damn week they turn up early and pretend they didn't realise. So today the delivery man turned up at 12:15 as we were returning from an appointment at the doctors. My OH had to run all the way home as we saw the van driving past us. If he wasn't with me I would of missed the shopping and he would of drove off. When I got back be was unloading it at my door and I told him to take it back and come back at my actual time slot. He drove off and tbh I don't think he is coming back with the attitude I got. £80 worth of shopping and if they refund me it'll take 3 days for me to be able to get that money for more shopping somewhere else. Wonder how they expect me to fork out another £80 from!!! ARGH. Was having a nice day till now too!

Omg I've just lost my temper =/ We get a big shop delivered every 2 weeks from Asda and we always book the time slot 1-3pm. Every god damn week they turn up early and pretend they didn't realise. So today the delivery man turned up at 12:15 as we were returning from an appointment at the doctors. My OH had to run all the way home as we saw the van driving past us. If he wasn't with me I would of missed the shopping and he would of drove off. When I got back be was unloading it at my door and I told him to take it back and come back at my actual time slot. He drove off and tbh I don't think he is coming back with the attitude I got. £80 worth of shopping and if they refund me it'll take 3 days for me to be able to get that money for more shopping somewhere else. Wonder how they expect me to fork out another £80 from!!! ARGH. Was having a nice day till now too!

That's crap! I would complain, a lot. Find out which local store delivers to you then storm down there and make a big fuss. At Sainsbury's, if someone would have done that, they would have given a gift card to apologise. :D

This is the only bad thing about ASDA. They're cheaper than others. OH works in Sainsbury's and said our shop at ASDA is cheaper than Sainsbury's even with his discount!

I've rang and spoke 4 times. I'm getting all my frozen, fresh and some others resent out as when the driver came back he slammed our shopping at the floor, refused to speak to us and was just plain rude. Alot of stuff got damaged and all my foods were defrosted so weren't safe to keep. Getting a partial refund too! I would love to shop at Tesco but like you said Asda is just so much cheaper and works out better for our shopping budget.

Tbh I am very pleased our car passed its MOT but not so pleased that I'm having to fork out for 2 new tyres :/ ah well..

Joshua is doing really well and I'm pleased with him. Hes chatting away a lot more now and we get the odd smiles where we think he recognises us which I'm thrilled about!

I'm still waiting for my child tax to go through! I'm do unbelievably skint :( x

You could be waiting a while! My partner and i moved into our home 24/10/11 and our tax credits and other benefits weren't sorted until APRIL this year! we were scrounging off our parents for money to buy supplies for the house, food, gas, electricity etc! the only good thing is that we got it all backdated, and it was a LOT :/ x

Oh great! We aren't struggling to the point of borrowing money but OHs income is just so unpredictable so it really would help to know we can afford to pay rent and bills.x

Give them a ring. My tax credits was sorted within 3 weeks of applying x

Tbh, Dougie and I have just woken up from an afternoon nap. I haven't had a day time nap in weeks! :')

TBH I feel so bad for OH. His friend dropped him home from college, 20 minutes before he leaves for work, so he didn't have time to eat! I feel bad sitting here eating a pizza!

tbh Oliver is growing way too fast! I was looking back at pictures and videos of him from newborn and i cant remember him being that small. xx

Sat watching the countdown on eBay waiting to make my move :haha:

Tbh, I'm glad I'm finally starting to properly enjoy being a mama. I think my medication is kicked in helping my moods. I'm pleased OH has finished college for the summer too. He'll be going in on monday just till noon to finish off something to do with brakes (he's doing mechanics). Its good cos we'll have the summer together and he seems so good with Joshua so I'll have extra help which is always a bonus :)

TBH I can't believe how much Alice has grown since birth. Looking back at the photos, she was TINY. I want my tiny baby back! :cry:

Although I'm glad she's finally getting into 0-3 month size. :happydance:

Tbh Brooke just had an 8oz bottle and gone to bed fab! Made up!! She cried for a few mins so picked her up and she burped, so put her back and she fell straight to sleep! I love this new milk :D I also emptied Brooke's wardrobe of 0-3 clothes and I can't bare to sell them or throw them away. Is it strange I wanna keep them incase I have another girl even though that won't be for years :dohh:

Tbh Brooke just had an 8oz bottle and gone to bed fab! Made up!! She cried for a few mins so picked her up and she burped, so put her back and she fell straight to sleep! I love this new milk :D I also emptied Brooke's wardrobe of 0-3 clothes and I can't bare to sell them or throw them away. Is it strange I wanna keep them incase I have another girl even though that won't be for years :dohh:

I'm planning on keeping Alice's clothes just in case! You never know! Plus, my next LO probably won't be for another 2-3 years! :haha:

Also that is amazing that Brooke has drank so much!

Haha same. Plus in mine and OH family it's always girls first then boys lol. They are so cute though, hardly worn and cost a lot haha :)

My family is full of girls! I'd be so shocked if I actually had a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->