-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh, i am so pissed off with my pushchair, the silvercross 3d. LO is only just 2 months and has already outgrown the 'pram' part of it. I am not ready for him to lie flat in the stroller function facing away from me. :(
Trying to search online to see if i can return it. :(

^ That's one of the reasons I've just bought a Quinny Buzz! Oakley fills the carrycot completely and I hate him being in the car seat too much but the only other option is to face away from me :sad1: I know he'll want to see the world when he's bigger but for now I want to be able to see him and chat to him still!

^ that is weird! And wasting water/electricity on a pointless wash :dohh:
____
Tbh I really wanna take Oakley swimming but not on my own. Noone will come, I've been nagging for days :(

I'm taking Oliver on Friday with one of my friends who's LO is 2 days older,do you have a friend with a baby who would go with you? C

I have a few friends that have babies and OHs SIL... But their babies haven't had their first lot of injections yet so they wont take them :/

Once they have I hope they'll come with :D

Babies can go without vaccinations. Click here Obviously if they wanna wait then of course that's their choice :flower:

^ That's one of the reasons I've just bought a Quinny Buzz! Oakley fills the carrycot completely and I hate him being in the car seat too much but the only other option is to face away from me :sad1: I know he'll want to see the world when he's bigger but for now I want to be able to see him and chat to him still!

It's terrible, i tried him when it was as the stroller and he looked so uncomforable!
He's only 10 weeks old! It's meant to last until 6 months!
I've just emailed a snotty complaint to silvercross. Next step will be storming down to babiesrus. :growlmad:

Babies can go without vaccinations. Click here Obviously if they wanna wait then of course that's their choice :flower:
I might let them know and see if they change their mind, thanks :flower:

It's terrible, i tried him when it was as the stroller and he looked so uncomforable!
I've just emailed a snotty complaint to silvercross. Next step will be storming down to babiesrus. :growlmad:
That's an outrage! mine didnt say how long it was meant to last for, Id give them abuse like you if it was meant to last til 6 months!

tbh i took my 10 month old to see the singing kettle today and i loved it more than she did:p definitely going back in december!

tbh i took my 10 month old to see the singing kettle today and i loved it more than she did:p definitely going back in december!

Congratulations on baby #2!! I'm sure you were saying the other day you were hoping for a bfp xx

Tbh I am broody but know we need to wait till Brooke is about 2. Everyone seems to be getting pregnant now I'm not lol x

Tbh I feel like I'll never be able to dtd again without it feeling like there's something in there blocking OH entry! (sorry if TMI) It's making me sad, as I love feeling and being close to OH like that.

Tbh I feel like I'll never be able to dtd again without it feeling like there's something in there blocking OH entry! (sorry if TMI) It's making me sad, as I love feeling and being close to OH like that.

Sorry you're having a hard time DTD. :hugs:

It didn't feel "normal" to me after LO was born until 1 year PP. The only thing that helped with DTD and making it easier was lube and having sex a lot. I feel so bad for OH now that I think about it because we probably only had sex 6-8 times in the year after LO was born.

That's an outrage! mine didnt say how long it was meant to last for, Id give them abuse like you if it was meant to last til 6 months!

Yup, on the kiddicare website there is a demo video of it and the woman says it'll fit your baby until 6 months, or until they outgrow it. I would understand if he was 4 months and had outgrown it, but he can't even hold his head up properly yet!
It has given me a good excuse to find a new one, spending all my time reading reviews...i feel pregnant again!

Yup, on the kiddicare website there is a demo video of it and the woman says it'll fit your baby until 6 months, or until they outgrow it. I would understand if he was 4 months and had outgrown it, but he can't even hold his head up properly yet!
It has given me a good excuse to find a new one, spending all my time reading reviews...i feel pregnant again!

I've got a Britax B smart and basically you can have the carrycot on it or put a britax carseat on it instead and then there's a pushchair bit that can lie flat (suitable from newborn) which can face forwards (when they're older) or face towards you when they're little. It might be a bit bigger than some prams but I love it cos he can face towards me without being in the carrycot and needing to take a carry cot everywhere!

I've got a Britax B smart and basically you can have the carrycot on it or put a britax carseat on it instead and then there's a pushchair bit that can lie flat (suitable from newborn) which can face forwards (when they're older) or face towards you when they're little. It might be a bit bigger than some prams but I love it cos he can face towards me without being in the carrycot and needing to take a carry cot everywhere!

I quite like the B smart, i already have the B mobile just to use with my car seat. I'm torn between the Quinny buzz and Babystyle Oyster atm!

I quite like the B smart, i already have the B mobile just to use with my car seat. I'm torn between the Quinny buzz and Babystyle Oyster atm!

Ooo I nearly went for the Oyster - it was either that or the B smart and I ended up going for B smart cuz I liked the way the car seat fitted on it etc plus I got a really good deal for it at the time on bambinodirect.com which I think is a good site :)
I love the colours of the oyster though! x

Tbh, i am so pissed off with my pushchair, the silvercross 3d. LO is only just 2 months and has already outgrown the 'pram' part of it. I am not ready for him to lie flat in the stroller function facing away from me. :(
Trying to search online to see if i can return it. :(

same problem here when i bought a silver cross for my daughter, she had outgrown it when she was four months, ended up buying three different prams! x

sorry to hear that! my partner and i DTD 3 weeks after emily was born, we were at a wedding reception and got very drunk, came home and i was feeling dareful lol, if it wasnt for the drink, i'd have told him no chance! although im so glad we did it, felt like the first time all over again, only a lot better lol x

Congratulations on baby #2!! I'm sure you were saying the other day you were hoping for a bfp xx

Tbh I am broody but know we need to wait till Brooke is about 2. Everyone seems to be getting pregnant now I'm not lol x

thanks very much! yeah we got pregnant first try lol, i am so glad as im very impatient! x

tbh i dont feel like myself today. i woke up in the worst mood ever and i kept screaming at OH. it got to the point that he was pissing me off just by talking to me or asking me a question. i buggered off to bed and slept for an hour. felt a lot better when i woke up but now i just feel guilty, he doesnt deserve that:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->