-*- teen tbh -*-

I quite like the B smart, i already have the B mobile just to use with my car seat. I'm torn between the Quinny buzz and Babystyle Oyster atm!

Ooo I nearly went for the Oyster - it was either that or the B smart and I ended up going for B smart cuz I liked the way the car seat fitted on it etc plus I got a really good deal for it at the time on bambinodirect.com which I think is a good site :)
I love the colours of the oyster though! x
I love all the different colours!! And i think it is compatible with the Britax carseat.

Tbh, i am so pissed off with my pushchair, the silvercross 3d. LO is only just 2 months and has already outgrown the 'pram' part of it. I am not ready for him to lie flat in the stroller function facing away from me. :(
Trying to search online to see if i can return it. :(

same problem here when i bought a silver cross for my daughter, she had outgrown it when she was four months, ended up buying three different prams! x
I contacted Silvercross and they said because i didn't buy directly with them they can't offer a refund but to go to babiesrus and say I've contacted them. So hopefully i'll get my money back!

TBH I think Alice is ill :(

She's been a bit grizzly, her temperature is a little higher than usual and she's spitting up a lot of milk after feeds. She's still been happy and smiling though so I don't think it's bad.

tbh I'm so sick of Oakley's eczema :cry: I just want to cry when it gets bad. the Oilatum that the doctors gave us was working then all of a sudden his skin started to break now he's got weeping sores all over him. :cry:

tbh I don't think I have lost any weight since 6 weeks pp :(

Tbh I feel so bad for Alice. I was right, she has a cold. It's her first one! She woke up this morning at 5am, which is unusual for her these days, she sounded like she could barely breath and was coughing.

Yeyy so happy! Tax credits ate coming through on thursday! I can afford to live again! Just in time for the next sale! X

tbh I'm so sick of Oakley's eczema :cry: I just want to cry when it gets bad. the Oilatum that the doctors gave us was working then all of a sudden his skin started to break now he's got weeping sores all over him. :cry:

:hugs: Connor's got eczema, breaks my heart when he's siting there tearing at his skin :( x

Tbh I am finally in an okay place now. Things are...working out. Taking time off here got me to do the things I needed to, I applied to the college and start at the end of this month, I am looking for work, and we might have a two-house lot to rent soon so me and FOB can have seperate places but it won't be hard for Devlin to go back and forth.

Tbh I feel happy. My baby got weighed for the first time since birth today and she hasn't lost any weight but put it on :) So proud of her :cloud9:

TBH I'm glad Alice is almost better, but not happy she's shared her germs :haha: OH and I are starting to feel ill now!

Tbh I'm so depressed about my weight now. It all dropped off really quick after giving birth and I even lost some. Now I'm a big fat cow, heffer! I started the pill 2 months ago and I'm not sure if that's contributing to it? I don't eat much during the day but I'm making an effort to try eat 3 meals a day. Usually when Brooke's in bed I'll graze as I'm just chilling out but I know that's bad :dohh: OH doesn't care at all but I wanna look good for him. Sad as this sounds I wanna be a "MILF" lol :blush: not just some fat blob :( Uhh!

Xx

^ I know how you feel. A week or so After giving birth Im pretty sure my stomach was flatter than ever. Now I feel like I've gained weight, I feel like a chunk. OH says I'm sexy but tbh I feel like he's just trying to make me feel better.

I've got the implant and I feel like its stopping me from losing the last 7lbs!

Tbh, 6 week check went pretty well. :)
First Joshua was seen by the health visitor who was lovely and he now weighs 10lbs 14oz! Can't beleive it and hes doing fine too. The doctor saw him and checked him over and she said he's a very happy healthy baby which I'm pleased with :) he's full of cold at the mo though which I hate seeing him suffer with but the doctor didn't seem worried so that's good!
I saw the nurse who was lovely and she spoke to me about contraception and has given me some info on Mirena IUD and I'm seriously considering that. I have to wait till my period starts to get it inserted which I'm not looking forward to but once its in all should be good I'm hoping..!
I really can't wait until Joshua starts sleeping longer stretches at night really cos at the mo he seems to want to chat and coo after his 3-4am feed and we're soo tired then. xx

Tbh I can't believe my sister is engaged for like the forth time! So annoyed. Thought she'd learnt from her mistakes. She's only turning 18 on Monday!

I'm so jealous, I wish I could take Alice swimming!
Stupid period. :dohh:

Aww :D Brooke loves water so much too :flower:

Tbh my period is so light this month compared to last month. I hare using the pill and so scared I'll end up pregnant soon :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->