-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I can't believe my sister is engaged for like the forth time! So annoyed. Thought she'd learnt from her mistakes. She's only turning 18 on Monday!

What :shock: . Can I take her to meet my mother? Please.

Tbh, mum & dad minded dad last night whilst me and OH went out for a meal together. We chatted which was nice cuz we'd had a massive argument night before last as Joshua has had a horrible cold and not sleeping well and we got very stressed out with things. We stayed at mum and dads but they had him in the night so we could catch up on some sleep and have a bit more time together. We :sex: for the first time since Joshua and I must admit I was expecting it to really hurt but it was actually fine and really good :blush: :) I'm pleased with how it went, going to get the mirena when my period comes I think.. I'm a bit worried about falling pregnant as we're not ready for number 2 yet!

I also can't believe Joshua is 6 weeks old tomorrow! x

I'm soo annoyed.

My OH and I have been really watching our money because we literally don't have much to spend on things outside of necessities (bills, groceries, gas money, etc). Yesterday we ran out of milk before I went to work and I asked him to walk across the street to gas station to pick up milk, he was so rude and was like "Where am I supposed to get money for that?" So I went to buy it. Then after I left for work he asked his friend if he could buy a "g". WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? GRRRRRRRRR.

Tbh I think Alice has been teething recently, only really realised when I added it all up.

Also I'm amused atm, she's in her Moses basket kicking in her sleep and it's rocking! :haha:

Tbh I'm so happy right now :) I just learned I'm getting 3000 from the government as back pay from splitting with fob and because I didn't make enough money last year. I can actually afford to move out of my parents house because I have first and last months rent now. Plus my baby bonus went up to 759 +200 a month which means it went up 477 dollars a monthas I was getting 282 + 200 a month. I'm actually so happy i could cry

That's fab! Extra money is fab when you really need it :flower:

Tbh I'm sick of how much hair I'm still losing :(

Tbh I am chuffed! My period has come to an end after 6 weeks! Don't know how it's going to last though obviously with the implant things are going to be unpredictable! Gonna live it up :haha:

tbh I really regret getting the iBooks app. I've read 4 books in almost a week. Its just too easy to read wherever I am! :dohh:

So far read "the boy who sneaks in my bedroom window", "easy", "beautiful disaster" and just finished one called "providence" now reading it's sequel "requiem" :haha: I need to stop reading!

TBH I had fun tonight. It's my sister's birthday, and we went up. We took Alice down, but after a while OH took her back up my to my aunt's n uncle's so I was without her for an hour, maybe more? I enjoyed, I didn't drink anything at all, but I enjoyed just talking with my brother and his girlfriend! Never met a 14 year old so polite :haha:

my mum took Oakley to walk the dog with her and I didn't freak out the whole time :) I proud of myself haha my mum is dying for me to let her have him to herself for a few hours

Well done Josie! Well I'm having fun this morning, Mr Blooms Nursery! Anyone else find him strangely attractive? Haha x

Well done Josie. :)

Tbh I'm so fed up of Brooke being ill AND me then catching it too!!! Uhh

Hope you and Brooke are better soon!

Here, it's become a vicious circle. Alice was ill, she passed it on to OH and I. Then she got ill again, and now I seem to be getting it again :haha:

Thank you! :flower: it's horrible! Since having Brooke my immune system is a load of crap! We had upset bellies the other week and now it's colds. Brooke sounds like a barking dog along with a man voice coz her throats sore :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->