-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH I haven't been in teen parenting for a looong time....I recognize no one except Shannon!

Yay Tiffany!! :happydance:

I feel like I can't even post here anymore...like I don't belong! haha

You most definitely belong, m'dear! Even if it's not here in Teen Parenting!
Can't believe Landon's 6 and you're due next month! :cry:

Oh I post everywhere else :winkwink: I know...where has the time gone?!?!?!

^ Urg, I know what you mean! My legs are too pale for dresses. Need to slap some tan on!

I'm pale too :( I've been using sunbeds and still white on my legs they just don't tan :shock: might have to fake it lol.

Tbh OH just found out his Nan has cancer and he's devastated. I'm not close to his family but I'm upset for them all. So much bad luck lately. As they say it never rains it pours! :cry: xx

^ Urg, I know what you mean! My legs are too pale for dresses. Need to slap some tan on!

I'm pale too :( I've been using sunbeds and still white on my legs they just don't tan :shock: might have to fake it lol.
I'm hoping I can use tan from last year, I'm too poor to buy more!

Tbh OH just found out his Nan has cancer and he's devastated. I'm not close to his family but I'm upset for them all. So much bad luck lately. As they say it never rains it pours! :cry: xx
Aw Amber, I'm so sorry things have been crappy for you. :( I'm sure things will turn around for you. :hugs:

:hugs: I'm sorry things aren't going great right now.

TBH I'm so proud of Alice. She did really well with her injections today, didn't cry half as much as last time, and I actually held her for them! I think it's because I held her that she didn't cry as much though :haha:

Tbh I am horribly depressed still. :(
*sigh* FOB is the most confusing person on the freaking planet. I dunno if many of you remember, but he was treating me and LO like shit for a while...well he has been stepping up, and last week went on about how he still loves me and hasn't been dealing well with us not being together. He was sweet on me for about a week.....And now is moving in with the bitch he cheated with.

I feel screwed over big time.

*sigh* FOB is the most confusing person on the freaking planet. I dunno if many of you remember, but he was treating me and LO like shit for a while...well he has been stepping up, and last week went on about how he still loves me and hasn't been dealing well with us not being together. He was sweet on me for about a week.....And now is moving in with the bitch he cheated with.

Sorry he's still being like that :hugs: :flow:

It sucked because I thought things were getting better....but I guess far from it.

That's awful :(
Mega :hugs:

So sorry amber!

Tbh I'm like a kid the night before Christmas! We are going to York maze tomorrow and I'm soooo excited! X

tbh im very depressed i need to see a therapist to remain sane i feel like i can loose it at any giving moment

Oh Amber, that's such horrible news. Have the doctors said whether there's a
chance of her fighting it off or not? I hope she does. :flow:

:

Oh Amber, that's such horrible news. Have the doctors said whether there's a
chance of her fighting it off or not? I hope she does. :flow:

Yes some is stage 1 (very early) and stage 2 (not as good as stage 1 but can treat that too) but she is having a full body scan next week to see if any has spread so were hoping not! Damon's brother told me though she might refuse treatment :( she said she's had a wonderful life with her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. She's ready to go and be with her husband who died 25 years ago she said. I know they will try change her mind to get treatment but I know she's tired and is stick thin now from constant other illnesses xx

Tbh I'm considering getting the injection as I'm too worried about getting pregnant on the pill. Does anyone know where they inject it? I'm sure I was told it was in your bum =/ lol

I heard it was in the bum, like really high up, my cousin had it.

I had mine done in my arm, like a regular injection. :)

Tbh, at 19 i am finally giving up sucking my thumb. :blush:
However going cold turkey is so hard!

tbh, Im soooo stressed out with school, I hate it because I never get to spend time with Jade!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->