-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH I can't take these horrific periods anymore. I have an appointment at the doctors today, but I seriously doubt they'll take me seriously.

tbh I feel like a menopausal polar bear in a desert. It's too hot.

TBH I'm slightly chuffed I'm getting a 'free' professional photo done of Alice on Wednesday :D :happydance:

TBH, I'm tired of being single :(
Oh and teething SUCKS!

TBH: Im so pissed off I cant breast feed...After getting my boobs done I was told I may not be able to breast feed and when my milk came in I was so thrilled

And then got horrible Mastitis and the anti biotics made my milk go away and now my poor baby has to be stuck on formula and it angers me sooo so much:nope:

I was hoping for so long just for it to come and go....and im sick of hearing "oh well..maybe with your next baby" its not fair :cry:

Tbh last night I had some alcohol for the first time in a year, and I was gone before Id even finished the bottle! :haha: lightweight.

tbh yesterday I let my grandma look after Oakley for 2 hours whilst I went in the sea and it felt SOOOO good to have a few hours to myself for the first time.

my ribs feel bruised from my board being rammed into them though. ouchh

tbh i am taking emily to get her ears pierced this afternoon and i am terrified incase people call me an abuser or whatever, i know for a fact almost all girls love sparkle and they'd all love to have their ears done, but most of them are too scared to do it because it hurts lol. i kind of hope she is sleeping by the time she gets them done, maybe then she wont even notice the pain x

Yey well done Josie!

Tbh I can't wait to get home and see Oliver, spent my first night without him
And I hated it! We went to London for the opening ceremony concert at Hyde park which was amazing but I miss my little boy :( 4 hour journey home then I see him! X

Tbh I'm getting Brooke pictures done tomorrow and I'm excited!

Well done Josie!
Rachel sooooo jealous! Bet that was amazing! Eek :flow: xx

Tbh I think I'm gonna see my GP. I think I'm depressed. Postnatal maybe, idk? I hope I don't upset no one discussing how I really feel. I'm so sad right now with all the problems we've had with Brooke - I resent her so badly. I feel so frustrated sometimes when she cries and I struggle to respond and cuddle her :cry: I just find it so hard sometimes. Not all the time of course. But I carry so much guilt for feeling like this, especially when she's laughing and smiling. When things are really bad I have thought about leaving and OH/Brooke being better off without me. I've even thought she would be better off someone else, not me. I'm so tired all the time and just can't carry on feeling like this. Everyone loves her so much and I do too, but everyone says how good she is. I just don't feel like that. She's hard work and I'm struggling. OH has been treating me really crap lately but I'm probably no joy to be around anymore, so guess I don't blame him :cry:

Tbh I think I'm gonna see my GP. I think I'm depressed. Postnatal maybe, idk? I hope I don't upset no one discussing how I really feel. I'm so sad right now with all the problems we've had with Brooke - I resent her so badly. I feel so frustrated sometimes when she cries and I struggle to respond and cuddle her :cry: I just find it so hard sometimes. Not all the time of course. But I carry so much guilt for feeling like this, especially when she's laughing and smiling. When things are really bad I have thought about leaving and OH/Brooke being better off without me. I've even thought she would be better off someone else, not me. I'm so tired all the time and just can't carry on feeling like this. Everyone loves her so much and I do too, but everyone says how good she is. I just don't feel like that. She's hard work and I'm struggling. OH has been treating me really crap lately but I'm probably no joy to be around anymore, so guess I don't blame him :cry:

MEGA :hugs: Amber.

Ditto that ^
You should go to your gp and tell him/her how you feel.
However, you are a brilliant mum to Brooke and always will be!
:hugs:

yeah it was amazing amber! so glad to be home with my little man now!

you are such a good mummy, maybe seeing your gp will help things. big hugs x

:hugs: hun xxxx
That sounds like postnatal depression :hugs: Go see your GP, if you can, think about what kind of treatment you want before you go. Meds or some kind of counselling, and don't let them try and bully you into want you dont want xxxx

Thanks girls :hugs: means a lot all the nice comments! I sure don't feel a good Mummy at the moment! I didn't know there was any other treatment besides medication. I'm gonna Google that, thanks! I've been putting off going as I don't want to go on any type of pills. I just feel ashamed and don't want anyone to judge me :( I've been trying to cope so hard and everything goes good for a while then I start to feel rubbish again. I just wanted to prove my HV wrong as she said to me "we'd understand if you were depressed with everything you're going through" I just don't want her to know. She makes me feel like such a child as it is :( xx

TBH, I quite surprised I got asked for the first time yesterday if Alice was a premature baby after they asked how old! I thought she'd caught up in size and looks her age! Obviously not :haha:

TBH I don't want to give in and admit defeat but I just can't see the point anymore.

tbh i am SICK of hanging my washing out in the morning, going out soon afterwards and it starts raining! some summer we're having! stupid mother nature!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->