-*- teen tbh -*-

Aww Clair bless little Jason.il contribute to your just giving when my child benefit comes in x

Aww thank you so much! :hugs: x

Tbh I'm becoming a freak about checking Jason's breathing :nope: It's awful!

i check to see if Alice is breathing all the time!

I'm the exact same with Amelia! :dohh: x

He's picked up another infetion that's effecting his breathing :nope: I'm a huge paranoid wreck :wacko:

oh hun, I hope he gets better soon :hugs: you've been through so much! :flow: x

Same :nope:
But we can't escape the hospitals until he's a teenager :cry:

P.s. I see you got the photo done then! It's cute! Amelia is just gorgeous! :flower: :hugs: x

oh hun :nope: sending you big hugs! :hugs:

yeah, I managed it in the end :haha: thanks for helping me :flower: & thank you, so is Jason! xx

No bother :haha:
Aw thanks :flower: xx

tbh I think I'm gonna brave going out for a few hours without Oakley soon. :/

Tbh I'm so happy lately. Not trying to start a debate here but making the decision to wean Brooke early has been the best thing we've done so far (If people wanna post links or give me advice about waiting till 6 months then feel free, but I don't care I've done my research) Her reflux was at the point no medicines were helping and getting her to take them was horrible. She'd scream so much then throw them straight back up - resulting in us having to give them her again which never went down well. The doctors were no longer interested and were just saying to keep going on as we were. I was close to becoming depressed and I really did start to resent Brooke (even though I know it wasn't her fault:() but since she's started with her food she's been a new baby! She drinks more milk than she has before and doesn't scream. She eats her food and enjoys it - it's just flavoured baby milk basically as I mix it with fruit and veg just to disguise it (as I did wanna wait till 6 months) Her reflux seems a lot better too.

Tbh Brooke's happy, I'm happy and OH happy and it feels great :flower:

No one should ever have a go at you for weaning early amber! Uv been to hell and back, of anyone starts il back you up! Haha. Glad your all a lot happier x

No one should ever have a go at you for weaning early amber! Uv been to hell and back, of anyone starts il back you up! Haha. Glad your all a lot happier x

Thank you :flow: means a lot!! X I just feel so happy and like i finally feel like we have that mummy and daughter bond we've been missing out on. If that makes sense xx

TBH I can't wait for Alice's bedtime tonight. It'll be the first night in her cot! She's not getting to big for her moses basket, she's far from that it's just when she rocks it I have visions of her flipping out stupid I know! We put her in it after we moved it into our bedroom, she seemed to enjoy the space!

That's great, Amber! If anyone says anything to you about weaning Brooke early tell them where to go! I'm so glad things are better! :hugs: xx

Thank you too Clair :hugs:

I'm glad you girls understand :flow: xx

Omg that's such great news Amber!! So happy for you that food is making it better for all of you. :happydance:

tbh, I never get time to come on here anymore :sad1: Do any of you know me? :haha:

I feel like posting loads for the first time in ages....

And I wish that everyone would come back from that *other* forum, because I miss them all :(

I remember you from when I was pregnant but you won't know me. That makes me sound like a stalker :haha:

Tbh I dunno if joshys 3-6 will actually be small enough for him when we go to France middle of aug :shrug: had a good look through his clothes today and my word he's got loads! Waaaaaay more clothes than his mumma lol. I can't wait till France I'm looking forward to it already

TBH I'm so glad moving Alice to the cot was this easy! She slept through as usual! Didn't moan at all going in! :happydance:

tbh HiPP sent me a fruit purée and a spoon in the post and went against what I believe by giving Oakley some..... HE LOVED IT! :D

He won't be having any more food til he's 6 months but that was fun watching his face. :haha:

Tbh I'm going out for this first time after having Jason on Saturday and I can't wait!.. Okay I'll be worrying and missing Jay like mad but it'll be great to have a good night out with my friends again! :D

Haha I got that today too Josie and Brooke loved the puree :)

TBH I'm going to be so relaxed when Alice is in bed tonight now we have the angel care movement & sound monitor! I mean, she's only in the next room but I feel the need to constantly check on her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->