-*- teen tbh -*-

Oh yes!! I'm the same with our monitor. Best present we could have ever been given. Amazing :flower:

My baby is six months old, SIX months! In this time again she'll be one. Everything's going so fast, I want my tiny newborn back :( haha.

tbh I need a life. Started a book this morning on eBooks and finished it earlier this evening. would have been 400 pages on paper. :dohh:

TBH Jayden learned to yell yesterday like playful yelling. He is so loud o_O, He's scaring all the animals:))

Just realised its the summer holidays now. oh the horror of 6 weeks with annoying little brats and holiday makers :cry:

Someone kill me.

I know what you mean Josie! Hate going out in the summer in Scarborough :/ x

TBH I haven't been in teen parenting for a looong time....I recognize no one except Shannon!

Tbh i'm upset my cat has gone missing. It's been a week I'm trying to be convinced he's on a mad adventure :( he's my baby :cry: I've called RSPCA, vets and looked. No luck :( I just hope someone has him and is looking after him. :(

Tbh i'm upset my cat has gone missing. It's been a week I'm trying to be convinced he's on a mad adventure :( he's my baby :cry: I've called RSPCA, vets and looked. No luck :( I just hope someone has him and is looking after him. :(

Hope you find him soon. :hugs:
My mam n her fiance's pup went missing not so long ago. They have four dogs, the last litter had 7, but only 2 survived, and they were unable to find a new home for one so had to keep her. Anyway, someone took her when she managed to escape from the garden :haha:, she was gone for a week or so until someone had spotted her! They have her back now :)

Tbh I'm furious. FOB has only seen LO once since she's been born because he's too 'scared' to come and see her on his own. I go on facebook today and see he went out to get drunk or something with some girl last night. This is the final straw when it comes to him. He can make the effort when it comes to girls but not his own daughter?! LO is going to his house next week for a few hours and tbh I want to say she can't come - I'm breastfeeding but I've started expressing so LO would be able to go but he lives with his parents and sister still and don't want them to suffer just because of him. I just wish he'd put his baby first instead of his sex life. He's never even asked how she's getting on. :cry:

TBH I'm so tired, feels like this day is dragging just because we woke up so early. It should be like 5pm by now, but no... not even 3pm yet.

Tbh BnB is really distracting! I'm supposed to be cleaning the house then picking Jay up from my mum's house but I can't come off here! :dohh:

I'm meeeeellttiiiiinnnnnngggg.

SO HOT that I think I'm actually going to die this evening and I have to wear jeans cos Oakley doesn't give me time to shave my legs :'(

^ Urg, I know what you mean! My legs are too pale for dresses. Need to slap some tan on!

TBH I'm so amazed I saw a live hedgehog today on our walk! Really enjoyed, and we're going to try and get out more often! :)

Tbh, I can't believe Dougie is already 3 months. When the hell did that time go?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->