-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I've been trying to clean this house for days. It hasn't been cleaned right since getting back from Sick Kids which was two weeks ago, and we were there for two weeks! I also forgot to put the bins out so have 4 black bags to go out from 4 weeks ago - now :sick: Every time I clean, I manage to make more mess! :cry:

Tbh I'm so upset with OH for him letting MIL treat us and Brooke so bad. He was so mean to me about it and told me that I wasn't welcome to visit his Nan tomorrow who has cancer :cry: I spent the afternoon in town printing her a pic of her and Brooke framed it, bought her some goodies and got a card saying we hope she's okay and were thinking of her. Now I'm not even welcome. Big thanks I get :cry: x

Tbh I really hope Will decides to leave me soon on his own accord. I don't want to break up with him but I would be happier without him.

Aw Josie. That sucks. :( But you should tell him how you feel, it might even improve the relationship if we weren't together, for Oakley's sake.
If you're not happy and have tried to make things better, don't stay with him.
:hugs:

TBH I wish it would cool down a little, I'm enjoying it being nice and all but hate the sticky feeling I'm getting!

Tbh I am so burnt! Had a really good day, was a nightmare trying to keep Oliver cool though!
Josie maybe you should tell him how you feel? I gave dan an ultimatum the other day and
I think it might have worked. But if you dot wanna be with him then don't :flower: x

Tbh, I saw an 'Oakley lane' the other day and it made me think of Josie :)

TBH I wanna play Maple Story while Alice is in bed but it won't work! :haha:

Tbh Jason has his injections today :cry: I've seen him have lots of needles before, but I'm soo scared :nope:

I tend to over analyse things & get worked up easily :blush:

tbh - i think i want to leave my OH but I can't. I can see us together short term, just not long term. All we do is argue anymore and I still have a feeling he is talking to other girls. All the girls he works with text him 24/7 and add him on facebook (now they are adding me, what the heck?!) It's just not the same as it was before but I can't leave him because he totally supports me and Austin. And I don't think my mom would let me and him move in her house. I have to finish school.. 4 years from now... until it can just be me and Austin on our own.

tbh: i cannot wait til I get sole custody of my son. FOB does nothing for him nor does he even try to see him. ughh. but i also have the worst baby fever right now..haha dumb hormones!

Tbh this last week I haven't gone a day without crying. I feel so shit, just totally feels like OH is more bothered about his other son than me and Oliver. I swear f his ex told him to jump off a bridge he would. I feel like such a bad mummy for even thinking about leaving OH, but honestly his other son is pushing me too far and he just doesn't get it :(
OH wants me to go see someone, but I'm not depressed! At least I don't think so. I'm just sick to death of comments his son comes out with, and his inability to take any of it up with his ex! X

Tbh I'm ill, Jason is ill, my house is a tip and I really need OH back to help :cry: I feel like a disgusting mum for having things lying all around the place :nope:

Tbh I'm going to visit MIL tomorrow and I'd rather gauge my eyeballs out with a fork!

Tbh, the heats making LO not want to sleepin bed at all. The only way she'll sleep is being pushed in the push chair. Ughhh.

TBH I can't believe Leela is almost 1 year old! It also makes me notice I've been on here for a good amount of time, since I joined when she was about 3 months old!

tbh I'm tired of being tired and feeling so old. I'm young but feel like shit all the time. I have so many regrets :(

TBH: I had to be induced early due to my depression and severe panic attacks/anxiety...

I am finally on anti depressants and anti anxiety meds and I can finally leave the house and be happy...and it feels really good to be normal again..I was suffering so badly and had no one who really understood :shrug:

Its also making me and OH close and happy like we used to be and I NEVER thought any of this was possible before these medications...

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

ANYONE suffering with Depression/Anxiety...GET HELP..you don't have to live this way and there CAN be an end to the nightmare you're living in and with help...you can enjoy life again. It happened for me and I hope others who have these issues can get there as well <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->