-*- teen tbh -*-

I am grumpy as hell and exhausted it's now 4.30am and Oliver still hasn't slept. We left him for a night and now he just won't sleep. I am never going away again!

Tbh I wish it was still a bit sunny. We've got to drag Alice out in this weather for some photos :/ I hope they don't want is in them I feel/look like sh*t.

Tbh I love meeting up with other Mummies. Really lifts my spirits! :flower:

Tbh I never come on here much! Finally started my period back after giving birth, started Monday and went to the doctors and have had the mirena coil fitted. So far so good my bleeding this month seems to have slowed and I'm a little crampy but nothing too bad anyway. It's a relief bcos even though I'm a really broody person I wanna enjoy joshy whilst he's small and not run the risk of worrying us all about pregnancy. I doubt I'll have it for the full 5 years but it's there till we are ready for another baby! X

Tbh just been prescribed tablets to help. Me and the doctor talked and decided I needed more help over anxiety than depression. I'm hoping they will help! Found out Brooke needs to be referred back to hospital soon! Not happy :(

TBH I'm starting to wonder about myself, and if I'm actually OK. I feel like I'm trying to hide things from everyone all the time, and I keep saying to myself that I refuse to admit defeat and will never give in but have no idea what I mean by it! :dohh:

tbh I just had my first night out and it was so shit. the alcohol made me feel sick and I just wasn't feelin it. I wished I was at home the whole time. Glad I left it all behind tbh

Oliver is still ill :(
Drop in centre said viral infection,my doctors refused to see him and he's eaten maybe a quarter of what he usually would in the last 3 days. I just want him to get better :( c

TBH Alice's teething has come back with a vengeance. Today she's been in quite a bit of pain by the sounds of it. :/

Also I feel bad because she seems to have developed a preference of me over OH when it comes to her needing to be comforted after being upset.

Just scheduled Tori's 2 year appointment. Where in the world is time going? :cry:

TBH: My older son,Landon,has been acting.up so badly since the baby got here...he is just being terrible..and I feel horrible to say that but he's driving EVERYONE absolutely nuts :wacko:

He is SO good with his brother,he's so gentle and sweet and always wanting.to help...but his behavior with EVERYTHING has changed so drastically and is making me so sad :nope:

I want my sweet boy back,I want the little boy who hugged my legs and constantly gave me hugs and kisses and was just an Angel..I'm going out of my way to make him feel special and include him in everything because.of the baby...but its not working..he's just changed..and I don't know what to do or how to react ....I need advise :shrug:

Just left Oliver on his changing may for literally a minute abd came back n he was halfway across the rooom! Completely baffled as to how he managed that! X

TBH: My older son,Landon,has been acting.up so badly since the baby got here...he is just being terrible..and I feel horrible to say that but he's driving EVERYONE absolutely nuts :wacko:

He is SO good with his brother,he's so gentle and sweet and always wanting.to help...but his behavior with EVERYTHING has changed so drastically and is making me so sad :nope:

I want my sweet boy back,I want the little boy who hugged my legs and constantly gave me hugs and kisses and was just an Angel..I'm going out of my way to make him feel special and include him in everything because.of the baby...but its not working..he's just changed..and I don't know what to do or how to react ....I need advise :shrug:

I know little Kingston is still very young but what about a day out just you and Landon together? When you're ready to leave Kingston for a few hours that is. He might just be feeling replaced, I know when I was 6 and my brother was born I didn't like not being the only who got my parents attention even though I loved my baby brother. :flower:

TBH I need/want to learn to sew by hand, after reading thread in baby club, I want to make things from Alice's baby clothes seeing as I can't really stand the thought of giving them away or putting them on another baby. If anyone knows of any good websites please do suggest, I'm googling all over the place! :haha:

^ there is a page on Facebook called buns bears that make teddies out of babies old clothes and stuff. You can add photos or handprints too. I'm hoping to get one done for Dougie's first birthday. :)
Saves me sewing it!

I'm on the waiting list for handmade by Laura on Facebook,her stuff is amazing x

I might get something like that done for her birthday or as a christmas present, but for now I think I'll try to make cushions and things myself :haha: I need a hobby anyway!

Tbh I am absolutely at my wits end :(
Sick to death of feeling like shit whenever OHs son is round at ours. Urgh.
Oliver is finally getting better though! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->