-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH, It's amazing how much I look like my mother sometimes. :haha:

Tbh my OH is back after seven weeks tomorrow night around 11pm :dance: Just another 24h hours! :(

^ there is a page on Facebook called buns bears that make teddies out of babies old clothes and stuff. You can add photos or handprints too. I'm hoping to get one done for Dougie's first birthday. :)
Saves me sewing it!

I'm lucky! my auntie does them and is going to do one for Jason :) Can't wait!

TBH I NEEEED to move back to California](*,)](*,)

I cant take it out here in bum fuck no where and being alone all day while OH works...I thought about getting a job here...but I dont want to,I want to have a life again and go back to where im from...so miserable:wacko::wacko:

Tbh I can't wait to get out of the flat to the cinema on Wednesday with OH. It'll also be the first time I've left Alice with someone far away from me.

Tbh on Thursday it'll be 12 years since my Dad passed away. Each year I get so sad but especially this year as I look at Brooke and wish he could meet her. :cry: I know he's watching down but it's just not the same. On Thursday I have OH family coming over and they never bother with us and I don't wanna play happy families. My Dad would love to spend that time with us and yet they never do. Life's so cruel :(

:cry: x

Tbh on Thursday it'll be 12 years since my Dad passed away. Each year I get so sad but especially this year as I look at Brooke and wish he could meet her. :cry: I know he's watching down but it's just not the same. On Thursday I have OH family coming over and they never bother with us and I don't wanna play happy families. My Dad would love to spend that time with us and yet they never do. Life's so cruel :(

I wish I could travel to see you and give you a massive hug! :hugs:
Thinking of you. :flow:

I wish I could travel to see you and give you a massive hug! :hugs:
Thinking of you. :flow:

Aww, thank you. You're lovely :hugs: xx

I'll be fine after my little cry :) xx

Aww amber I'm sorry! Your dad will be so proud of you and Brooke! Still attempting to sort coming over at the end of the month. Il keep you updated! X

Thanks! Okay no prob! Looking forwards to it. FX :flow: xx

TBH i feel bloody awful today and i cant be bothered to see anyone. i'm currently sitting down stairs by myself, and all i want to do is bugger off back to bed for another day. feels like ive had no sleep, my head has been pounding non-stop for two days now and there's a million and one things to be done around this house... today's just not my day god give me strength! :(

Oakley's eczema makes me so angry I want to punch the doctor. None of the shit he has given us has worked on it so I'm now crossing my fingers, toes and anything else that'll cross that just putting breastmilk on will help it.

Come onnn magic breastmilk :dust:

Oakley's eczema makes me so angry I want to punch the doctor. None of the shit he has given us has worked on it so I'm now crossing my fingers, toes and anything else that'll cross that just putting breastmilk on will help it.

Come onnn magic breastmilk :dust:
Good luck! I've heard that BM works for some pretty crazy things.

TBH, I've been in a pretty bad mood for a few days... for no apparent reason. :roll:

So frustrated that DH's paycheck bounced on Friday. No weekend money and the bank can't fix it until tomorrow morning.

tbh i went for my 12 week scan yesterday and i was so worried they wouldnt find a heartbeat but they did. i am so happy and tbh i think im going for another section.
tbh it is emilys first birthday today and all i can do is sit and cry on the settee. one of the saddest and happiest days of my life, shes so big now:(

Tbh my OH has really annoyed me! I've been telling him for weeks to be free tomorrow because I'm not going to Jason's injections on my own again.. Guess who made plans! Now have to ask my dad to give him a lift out tonight so he can come.. I feel so bad! :(

Tbh I really, really can't wait to move to a house! With carpets and real windows in all the rooms, and space and a garden! And I can't believe Alice rolled over when. We weren't watching!

Another one...

Tbh OH and I just dont connect anymore no matter what we try. I love him so much and never want to lose him, but it hurts so much that I just cant connect with him. I hate this so much.

Tbh I got butterflies whilst talking to a guy who is not my OH. Now I'm sad cos I know what that means :sad1: ugghhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->