-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I am excited but terrified that I met someone. I am worried about introducing him to Devlin O.O

Tbh, I desperately need my hair cut! Got a mini Afro going on.

Tbh, I had forgotten I got a box of mix chocolate for my birthday and now that I know I can't stop eating it. :dohh:

TBH I want a new pushchair/stroller/buggy. I hate our pramette, it's boyish, too heavy for me to carry down these flat stairs and Alice just doesn't seem to sit right in it! :dohh: Only picked it because it was cheap, if only I could find someone who'd buy it so we could get a new one.

Tbh three months later I finally decided to tell someone (HV) how I feel and she thinks I may have PND.. Doctors tomorrow.. Yaaay :nope:

Tbh three months later I finally decided to tell someone (HV) how I feel and she thinks I may have PND.. Doctors tomorrow.. Yaaay :nope:

Hey. I have PND too and anxiety PND. Feel free to message me anytime :hugs: getting help is the best thing I ever did xx

Tbh I'm so sick of how fat I am :( my workout DVD is going on soon!!!

Tbh I'm sick of this town! Full of people who have kids for the benefits and make no effort to get a job, yet still can afford to buy the top of the range stuff for their kids! That's my sodding money! Urgghhh! X

TBH I feel so yuck today. I really need to get the motivation to lose my jelly belly and tone my body! I shouldn't be allowed to moan! I should just do something about it! :haha:

Tbh, I just got an iPad!!!!!!!!!! In love with it. ;)

Tbh I am so upset. I have to move out and no idea where to go.....fucking landlords being a bitch.

Tbh I just had such a freak-out! When Jason was really ill he had sicked up blood.. He was just crying and I went over and saw reddish stuff in some sick.. Woke my OH up in a panic and he looked at it and said.. 'It's pink. It's just his Calpol.' .. Whoops! :dohh:

Tbh I'm in so much pain with my left boob. It's so sore, underneath has a really red circle and it's hard to touch. My Mum felt and said it's not a lump (thank god) but I still want seeing as it really hurts :( I'm confused as to what it could be tbh =/

Tbh I'm in so much pain with my left boob. It's so sore, underneath has a really red circle and it's hard to touch. My Mum felt and said it's not a lump (thank god) but I still want seeing as it really hurts :( I'm confused as to what it could be tbh =/

Do you breast feed? :hugs:

Do you breast feed? :hugs:

Nope. Always been bottle :flower:

Ouch! I don't know what that could be. Go to out of hours doctors? It's what they get paid for remember.
Feel better soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->