-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH I'm so ridiculously broody lately that coming on here is not helping at all ... LOL

Everyone I know is either pregnant, just had a baby, or TTC!

Tbh I'm bloody happy today. Brooke put on 11oz in 2 weeks and weighs 12lb 2oz which is great for her :happydance:

Tbh, I think Dougie has started teething. :(

TBH I'm annoyed with a seller on Amazon. They are taking ages to dispatch a product I ordered 3 days ago! Still waiting for it to dispatch! :growlmad:

not really a tbh but finley's just pooed in his jumperoo. again.

Yaaay! So happy for you and Brooke, Amber! :happydance:

Tbh my OH wants us to move away off the island, where all my family are :nope: I don't want to take Jason away from my family even if it is just an easy 7 hour overnight boat away :cry:

not really a tbh but finley's just pooed in his jumperoo. again.

Know how you feel. We had a poosplosion in ours today. I took his nappy off thinking, oh it was only a bit. Oh how wrong I was, alllllll up his back.

Tbh, I could really go for a big ol' bag of pork rinds. I am craving them so bad today, lol.

Yey Amber! Oliver's visit obviously convinced her to gain weight lmao x

Haha! She must of realized how much of a crime it is to waste milk :haha:

Tbh I feel like such a failure. I've been engaged twice, married none. Every time he backs out last minute......I feel so pathetic even wanting to ever be married again.

Tbh I feel like such a failure. I've been engaged twice, married none. Every time he backs out last minute......I feel so pathetic even wanting to ever be married again.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to you, hun.

TBH, I still struggle with facing the idea that I'm going to be divorced at 21. I'm so much happier without my husband and me and the kids are doing so much better but I'm afraid to let go of the past sometimes and just move on with my life. I feel so ashamed that my marriage didn't work out. :nope:

Tbh I am SO happy for my friend, she got the apprenticeship she applied for! Shes needed some good luck, glad it finally got to her! :D

Tbh my sister went back to uni today and she won't see Jason until he's 6-7 months old.. Makes me sad! :cry:

Tbh I am all in a tizzy today. I have a date tomorrow :happydance: and am all full of energy today XD

Tbh, I have an interview for a flat on Wednesday. It's a really nice area too. But I don't wanna move out. :(

tbh I'm so confused. I like someone and me and OH really aren't working so I'm no longer happy to just stick it out til he finally decides to leave me :( i dont want to be the one who ends it though. I don't love my OH but I feel like I should stick it out anyway just for oakleys sake

Tbh, I have an interview for a flat on Wednesday. It's a really nice area too. But I don't wanna move out. :(

how exciting! there's a flat I want but I too don't want to move out, I know it's gonna get so much harder when I do but Oakley needs a whole bedroom just for all his stuff lmfao

hope it's nice though :) you might fall in love with it and decide moving out is what u want after all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->