-*- teen tbh -*-

I can see again! Had a huge allergic reaction to a car at the weekend and both my eyes poofed up and went black. Got asked by a policeman if I'd been punched when
I went to pick up a pizza! All back to normal now though! X

Tbh I just got back from the doctors and I have PND :nope: Really hope my first lot of medication works, it's tearing me and my OH apart :cry:

Tbh I'm in so much pain with my left boob. It's so sore, underneath has a really red circle and it's hard to touch. My Mum felt and said it's not a lump (thank god) but I still want seeing as it really hurts :( I'm confused as to what it could be tbh =/

Ouch! I don't know what that could be. Go to out of hours doctors? It's what they get paid for remember.
Feel better soon. :hugs:

Thanks. I had a look on the Internet and most said blocked duct. Not from milk though as I don't breast feed. Just old stuff. =/ I'm gonna ring tomorrow and hopefully get an appointment :flower: thanks x

So stressed lately. Haven't even had time to come on here! Mila has been sick and it's getting me down.

Tbh I don't know whats wrong with me. :( Im happy, but Im not, Im sad, but I'm not... Agh why am I all over the place?

tbh i am actually so happy right now. i had a talk with my partner in bed last night and it looks like im going to college next year! i was debating whether to go back next year or wait a couple more because i wasnt sure if my partner would cope with two babies, (he just doesnt have the motherly instint that i have!) but he agreed! im so excited to be going, im just bummed out that i didnt go this year, feeling a bit jealous of everyone going:/ x

Tbh I need a cook book with tasty, healthy meals! Anyone know of any?

Tbh I wish bills didn't exist! Or they couldn't go too high! lol :(

Tbh I am very excited' 2 more sleeps til mine and Oliver's mini break! X

Tbh after 6 weeks, two lots of antibiotics and lots of visits to the doctors, I've finally been diagnosed with thrush. So happy to have it finally being treated, can't remember what pain free breast feeding is like!

Tbh me and Brooke are waiting for Rachel and Oliver to get here :happydance:

But also tbh I'm shattered. Could not sleep at all last night. Finally fell asleep about 4:30am :(

Tbh I think I may be coming down with something. Possibly just really tired though! I do not want to get ill!

Tbh I'm still up and its 12:45 here :( we had Mila's prek orientation today which went really well. Her teacher seems nice and excited for the school year.

Tbh, it's sad but I can't wait for Doctor Who tomorrow! I do miss David Tennant as the Doctor though. :haha:

^^ tbh I'm not thrilled hearing Doctor Poo is back :( OH loves it lol x

^ Haha, my OH isn't thrilled either! I love it though XD

I love Doctor Who! At christmas, i tell everyone to shut up or leave the room. Not the same with out ten inch though. :(

tbh i'm poo at putting ikea furniture together :sad1:
idk if this is the place but i just had to share my misery with someone after an hour of trying to put a drawer together + still not being able to complete it due to the amount of different screws there are!! :growlmad:
blah confusing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"