-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh it's just hit me how my little guy could have bladder and kidney problems throughout his life :nope: I don't really have anyone to talk about it to either :shrug: You never see these things happening to yourself! :(

Tbh it's just hit me how my little guy could have bladder and kidney problems throughout his life :nope: I don't really have anyone to talk about it to either :shrug: You never see these things happening to yourself! :(

with how advanced everything is with healthcare nowadays and how much it's continuing to grow, i'm sure they'll find a way to minimise his condition so it will feel like he hasn't even got it! i know i haven't got any experience in it but message me if you want to talk :hugs:
fingers crossed they find a cure xx

I completely agree. They do amazing things nowadays so I am sure whatever problem he does have, they will be able to help.
Am probably not much help, as I am terrible with words however we are all here on the forum for you.

I hope it ends up being nothing in the end xx

-----

tbh I am pretty lonely so have returned to the forums here rather than being a lurker.
I don't know many of the girls here anymore though :(

Thanks girls, if his baldder has stretched then it's just not going to work as well :nope: It's just going to be a baggy muscle :/

Hopefully it's all okay though :flower: :hugs: x

TBH OH pisses me off sometimes. We live in a flat that has proper, hard tiled flooring and doesn't understand why I tell him off for holding Alice stupidly with one hand in the air, things like that..

TBH I am totally fed up! Ended up in hospital the other night with bleeding, turns out I have an infection in the lining of my womb and I'm on two lots of antibiotics.. :(

[Tbh I can't wait to put my hungry boy on some solids!

Tbh I just feel shit all the time. It gets worse when I'm around OH. Him and Oakley's eczema are really getting me down.

I just need someone to talk to :( I hate my life :( I'm crying all the time and sick of OHs family ganging up on me :( x

Tbh it makes me so sad that I'm not the only girl on here going through shit right now. :(

:hugs: to all you girls, it will all work out somehow. There's just no other option, it has to work out eventually.

And tbh I was so excited for today but I am just so down.

Tbh I feel so rubbish too :( I hate myself today! I've been so frustrated with Brooke's feeding and I banged her head (accident) :cry: she's okay but I was so stupid :(

Tbh I feel so rubbish too :( I hate myself today! I've been so frustrated with Brooke's feeding and I banged her head (accident) :cry: she's okay but I was so stupid :(

aww hun! :hugs: i'm forever accidently forgetting finley's not as small as he used to be and i've banged his head off the doorframe a few times :nope: the other day he fell off the sofa when i just popped outside the door to get his bottle! i felt awful :sad1: accidents happen though chick, don't feel stupid! :hugs:

:hugs: to everyone who's feeling a little down! xx

Tbh I want my old body back! I don't want a saggy jelly belly! :nope: I also don't want to have where my inside stitches were either infected or really sensitive where they were, I want to enjoy sex again too! :blush:

:growlmad:

Tbh I want my old body back! I don't want a saggy jelly belly! :nope: I also don't want to have where my inside stitches were either infected or really sensitive where they were, I want to enjoy sex again too! :blush:

:growlmad:

I want to be able to enjoy sex again too :blush:. I didn't have stitches or anything but I am sore inside!

Tbh I'm so glad me and OH had our talk last night we were both in tears :dohh: it's made things better though and we definitely needed to say what we did.

Tbh I am glad to be working again.

Tbh I am nervous about this weekend, too....my mum and I have been fighting non stop but I decided it'd be nice to take her out and get our nails done and go to lunch. I am hoping it will be a nice neutralizer.

Tbh, life is just too hard... I feel like I'm not going anywhere.
No job, no home (living with my parents), a baby that's sick a lot, no OH..... I just feel empty. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->