-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I want Joshua better now. Took him to out of hours doctor last night she was lovely bless her and gave him some amoxicillin as he has a bad ear :(
Last night was hell as the poor boy just wanted loves as he was feeling so crappy. I sent Oh to sleep on the sofa bed so he could get some kip for college today as its his first day back after the summer. We were up like every hour but Joshua was in with me just so he felt he had company as he screamed when I put him in his own bed. Hope he's better soon it's hard work and I hate hm being so snuffy and poorly sounding.

Tbh I'm actually scared of leaving LO with OH for the first time today :wacko:

Tbh 90% of the time lately I hate being a Mummy.
:cry:

I feel absolutely horrible saying that too. :(

:hugs: Aww hun I felt like that when my boys were babies, sometimes I still feel like I rather be working than a SAHM mom....hope you feel better!

Don't feel bad, we've all felt very stressed at some point in parenting :hugs:

Everyone told me that it'd get worse when brenna gets older, but I honestly think it's much easier having a toddler than a baby :shrug:

Potty training not included :p

You're not alone, though :hugs:

Thank you so much girls :hugs: we seriously struggle with feeding and it really is stressful. I have PND too and looking at getting my medication changed tomorrow so hopefully I'll cheer up. :flower:

Hope this doesn't sound like I'm wishing her life away but can't wait for her to get a little older. She's so frustrated and wants to be doing things she can't do. Hopefully when she can communicate better too that'll help! If that makes sense!

I feel like this sometimes too, and also feel horrible for it especially seeing as I want another baby. :hugs:

Thank you so much girls :hugs: we seriously struggle with feeding and it really is stressful. I have PND too and looking at getting my medication changed tomorrow so hopefully I'll cheer up. :flower:

Hope this doesn't sound like I'm wishing her life away but can't wait for her to get a little older. She's so frustrated and wants to be doing things she can't do. Hopefully when she can communicate better too that'll help! If that makes sense!

Sometimes taking the wrong medication can make it worse so it's good you're going to the doctors :)

I've also heard that it gets worse when they're older but i really don't see how. Sometimes me and my OH have his little brother and sister for the weekend who are 3 and 5 and honestly the 2 of them together are a breeze compared to Oliver! I feel the same when I look after my 4-year-old niece, I really don't see how Oliver will be more difficult when he gets older :wacko: xx

tbh i forgot how annoying pregnancy really is. i need to pee all the time, my legs are cramping all the time, im tired and sleeping all the time, i can feel myself piling on the pounds and i am constantly constipated! the headaches, bachaches, belly aches, ugh! get it over and done with already:( i feel sorry for elephants, theyre pregnant for more than a year! x

:hugs:
good luck with your doctor's appointment sweetie, hope they can put you on some meds which will make you feeling like yourself again. :flower:

Tbh I'm sick of PND. I'm sick of feeling like a shitey mum who wants to throw her son across the room due to the slightest cry sometimes :cry:

Tbh I'm sick of PND. I'm sick of feeling like a shitey mum who wants to throw her son across the room due to the slightest cry sometimes :cry:

i feel like that sometimes too, but i havent gone to the drs for it yet =/

I'd definitely go, I got medication and it works a lot but sometimes it still gets to me :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->