-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH I really need this implant out of my arm! It's messing with me a lot, I just don't know how to convince to the doctor to take it out! I was told that they don't like to take it out unless you've had it for over 6 months.

That's weird, Trish, I got my first one out after 4-5 months :shrug:

I really want mine out too! Although I know it's probably the best :nope:

Hmm, odd! I got told they don't like to because it's expensive.

I know it'd be better to keep it in, but it's not agreeing with my body! I'm going to make an appointment with the doctor next week I think!

Hmm, I dunno then! I told her I was freaked out by it.. Really it just made me a bitch, and again and on top of PND I think I want to switch to the pill!

I've become a complete bitch on it, especially towards OH. I can't swallow pills, I have a stupid fear that I'll choke :dohh: plus I don't think I want any contraception with hormones now.

my friend had an implant and she got me to feel it and it really made me cringe :shy: christ knows how you girls are coping!

I used to sit and wiggle it in my arm.. I got a wee telling off getting it out cause the incision site from where it got put in was one place and where it got taken out was like an inch further down :haha:

I think I definitely want the pill, I'm a mega bitch and I think implant may have something to do with it!

my friend had an implant and she got me to feel it and it really made me cringe :shy: christ knows how you girls are coping!

Ahah I make plenty people cringe! My cousin was so freaked by the idea she didn't even want to see my arm :haha:

Tbh I'm thinking about getting back together with my husband. I'm so confused and torn between him and my new OH. I have no idea what I should do or what's right. :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RHIANNON! :cake:

Tbh I'm thinking about getting back together with my husband. I'm so confused and torn between him and my new OH. I have no idea what I should do or what's right. :(

Just give it some time :hugs: Really think about why you're thinking of getting back together with him. I'm sure whatever decision you make will be best for you, just take your time x

which one do you think you'd be happiest with? from your pps i reckon your new OH. then again your feelings might be stronger for the other guy as you married him. just think about you and your happiness, and take your time. hope you can figure it out! :hugs:

Tbh, I'm so proud of my little stinker. He's such a good baby, feeds perfectly, only wakes during the night for his feeds, sleeps in until 10... ahh I'm so in love :cloud9:

I think it's really easy to feel down don't no about anyone else but bein a young mum i hardly no anyone with kids so if I do take her anywhere it's on my own I feel stupid going anywhere on my own but it's hard when no one you no has kids xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->