-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I'm in a bad mood today with my housemate. She can be so kind like yesterday she bought us home some calpol I really needed (without taking money for it too) but then today she's just so inconsiderate - she fed the cat but left cat meat all over the utility which I scrubbed yesterday. Then she put the washing on but only dried her work uniform and left the rest for me to sort this morning. Which bugs me so much as that 2 x dryer being on and she knows how high my electric/gas bills are! £550 for 3 months!! I ask her to empty her pockets before putting stuff in the washer as she broke the last one from bits getting stuck. Opened it this morning to curby grips in my brand new washer I'm still paying for! Ugh. I feel so crap slagging her off but she causes so much hassle sometimes. I have enough to do and I never seem to stop!!

tbh - i hate that my brother is more excited and willing to hold my son then my oh/fob. My brother has held him more in one day of visiting him then my oh does in a week. -:(

tbh - i hate that my brother is more excited and willing to hold my son then my oh/fob. My brother has held him more in one day of visiting him then my oh does in a week. -:(

Sometimes dad's are like that, especially when they're so young!

Tbh me and OH have gutted the house today! My back is killing me but damn I'm chuffed! :D

my OH has only just started doing things with Oakley and playing with him. :/

FOB's mum has just come back from Greece, and she got me a paper weight thing filled with water, and some blue liquid, and when you turn it it makes these wheel things move... I'm fascinated by it :haha:

TBH I'm so tired and Alice isn't even up and about yet! What am I going to be like when Alice is an active toddler?

Tbh my OH is planning to sign up for Afghanistan next year, joining the regular army and have us move to the mainland in a couple of years.. Aaagh so much going on and tot think about! :cry:

tbh half of me is thrilled about my life right now, but the other half is so busy being scared and worried about LO and angry at FOB that I can't even enjoy it. Blake tries to cheer me up, and so does my mum, but it only works for a short period of time :(

I just wanna curl up and disappear. I've been crying for days. Tbh I'm so done

Tbh I'm so stressed and worried! It's been 2 weeks since Jason had his nuclear medicine tests so we should hopefully get the results soon! :(

Tbh I'm so stressed and worried! It's been 2 weeks since Jason had his nuclear medicine tests so we should hopefully get the results soon! :(

:hugs: I have my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Tbh I have been worrying about getting pregnant lately. So I bought some cheap tests off eBay and I did one this morning. Not pregnant :)thumbup:) When OH came home I told him I took one and he was like "sooooo?" so I said I was pregnant (I would never make it up seriously btw!) and he acted all happy but shocked. Then he was like "really?" and I said "no" he then was really relieved :haha: I'm kind of gutted now! I'm also gutted he was relieved. :nope:

Broody-ness go away!

TBH I'm so tired and Alice isn't even up and about yet! What am I going to be like when Alice is an active toddler?

It gets easier! seriously it does. They STTN more and can mostly feed themselves and can walk. I know it seems daunting now but you also adjust. Having a newborn in the house now after having a toddler would seem crazy and I'm sure I'd be just as stressed.

Tbh my OH is planning to sign up for Afghanistan next year, joining the regular army and have us move to the mainland in a couple of years.. Aaagh so much going on and tot think about! :cry:

Here if you need to talk :hugs:

Mine leaves very soon for Afghanistan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"