-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I'm so stressed and worried! It's been 2 weeks since Jason had his nuclear medicine tests so we should hopefully get the results soon! :(

:hugs: I have my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Thanks Amber! :flower:

Tbh my OH is planning to sign up for Afghanistan next year, joining the regular army and have us move to the mainland in a couple of years.. Aaagh so much going on and tot think about! :cry:

Here if you need to talk :hugs:

Mine leaves very soon for Afghanistan.

Thank you :hugs:
If he passes he'll be going October next year :(

Tbh I got loads to do but really cba. The main things are trying to wash my hair and shave my legs out of Oakley's bath filled up with the kettle cos we have no hot water and pumping milk into bottles for when Oakley goes to sleep at my grandmas tonight..... Oh what fun this is going to be

tbh i think i'm losing it. finley keeps screaming for more formula + is never satisfied so moved him over onto hungrier baby milk. he's still the same - cos he keeps screaming for another bottle one after the other, he keeps throwing it back up and then crying even more. :cry:

i've been left on my own since 10am this morning (it's now nearly 9) and he's just screamed all day. i've just screamed back at him, put him on the sofa and walked out the room crying. i feel so awful. :cry: urgh, i can't do this. :sad1:

tbh i think i'm losing it. finley keeps screaming for more formula + is never satisfied so moved him over onto hungrier baby milk. he's still the same - cos he keeps screaming for another bottle one after the other, he keeps throwing it back up and then crying even more. :cry:

i've been left on my own since 10am this morning (it's now nearly 9) and he's just screamed all day. i've just screamed back at him, put him on the sofa and walked out the room crying. i feel so awful. :cry: urgh, i can't do this. :sad1:

I dont have much advice on this topic cause my son is not at this age yet, but i hope things start to get better. Have you tried to feed him an ounce or two at a time then burping him? I find that when i give my son a bottle he will drink till he pukes but if i stop and burp
but if i burp him after each oz he will only drink half a bottle and be content. Try not to feel bad about walking out of the room and leaving him to cry, sometimes they just need to let it out in order to relax. Hopefully he gets out of this stage soon!

Hmm, that sounds a lot like reflux babies. Brooke would do that a lot before we got it under control. I swapped her to hungrier milk thinking that was the problem too, but it wasn't. It actually made it worse. Does he have any other symptoms? Wet burps, back arching, hiccuping a lot, cough?

Not to be funny to above poster but please don't ever use ear plugs. If he is being sick you want to be able to hear him (even if not in the room) to avoid him choking on vomit. By all means have a break though and leave him the next room while you get yourself together.

:hugs: xx

Are you sure it's hunger? Not his teething? They are very easy to confuse!

Aww hun, I really think you should talk to your HV/Doctor about getting stressed :hugs:

And I agree with Amber, not being funny but definitely don't use earplugs.. Hope you feel better soon! xx

If you are worried about his feeding, talk to your HV, it might be reflux or it might even be that he is crying for another reason, like teething or colic, might be good to get a professional opinion, thats what they are there for

Also, if you are getting too stressed, Finley will pick up on that and it will make matters worse, definately talk to someone like a HV, could really help you out :hugs:

fl00b, it could be several things so talk to the docs about it. Things do get better, promise!

It might well be reflux (can be silent or otherwise). Felix is quite like it and Nathaniel had it really badly. If it is that, they do eventually grow out of it and medicines can help tons. If it's teething, there is lots you can do there too.

Things will get better xx

As for my tbh, I am stressed to the hilt with Felix. To cut the story short, I have long hair that Felix loves grabbing even when I have it pulled into a ponytail. This morning I changed his outfit to find he had my hair caught around 3 of his toes, one wrapped around twice and red. I took him straight up to children's A&E and they cut it off with a scalpel as it had cut into his toe and they accidently got him with the scalpel :cry:

His toe is still red and swollen. Will hopefully look better tomorrow. Everyone keeps telling me there is no hair in it but I am paranoid there is. :cry:

Aww bless him :) Hopefully he wont have any teething pains for a while x

Tbh I am so depressed. I miss my boy and I am so worried sick about him. I even have a date tonight with a man I met here who is stationed in the national guard, so he has few days off, and I can't even smile. I haven't felt this depressed since they got me on the right meds, but right now I can barely even find a reason to get off the sofa. :(

Tbh I am so depressed. I miss my boy and I am so worried sick about him. I even have a date tonight with a man I met here who is stationed in the national guard, so he has few days off, and I can't even smile. I haven't felt this depressed since they got me on the right meds, but right now I can barely even find a reason to get off the sofa. :(

Big :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->