-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I have 2 sick girls on my hands and I'm one sick mommy :(

Hope you all get well soon.

Tbh I really fancy a KFC :haha:

i've just had steak for dinner + the outside was burnt and the inside was still cold and raw. i couldn't be arsed though to recook it again so i've just eaten it :sick: tbh that kfc sounds tempting right now!!

Tbh KFC makes me wanna throw up. They gave me the worst food poisoning!!

The last time I had KFC I threw up but I was pregnant! And oily foods made me sick! Couldn't have any take aways for weeks :haha:

The last time I had KFC I threw up but I was pregnant! And oily foods made me sick! Couldn't have any take aways for weeks :haha:

I was also pregnant but I know it wasn't just sickness...It was out of both holes. Sorry for the TMI!! I feel ill thinking about it now tbh.

I couldn't eat take aways either. I got a fish and chips once and threw up pink fish into my Mum's sink! (Coated in tomato ketchup) eww!! :haha: It was chunky and OH had to unclog it lol.

I hate KFC too! The chips are always undercooked and the chicken is so greasy. It looks so good, but tastes horrible. I've only ever had it 4 times. :(

I was also pregnant but I know it wasn't just sickness...It was out of both holes. Sorry for the TMI!! I feel ill thinking about it now tbh.

I couldn't eat take aways either. I got a fish and chips once and threw up pink fish into my Mum's sink! (Coated in tomato ketchup) eww!! :haha: It was chunky and OH had to unclog it lol.

Eww! All this makes me wonder why Id want to be pregnant again! :haha:

Tbh OH is getting really weird in his sleep! Last night he grabbed my shoulder and said 'its okay I've got you' he has no idea that he said or did anything!

Tbh stop talking about KFC! :rofl:
I've never had one and want to try one so bad! :haha:

Tbh I've had a great day today at a music baby group with my friend and her 7 month old boy and we went shopping and had lunch, but now my PND is bad and Jason won't stop crying :( I want to scream at him! :cry:

Tbh stop talking about KFC! :rofl:
I've never had one and want to try one so bad! :haha:

Tbh I've had a great day today at a music baby group with my friend and her 7 month old boy and we went shopping and had lunch, but now my PND is bad and Jason won't stop crying :( I want to scream at him! :cry:

nawh big hugs! hang in there sweetie! :hugs:
i'll ship you + jason a KFC up :haha:

Clair, you're not missing out on much theyre not that great :haha:

TBh I need to cut down on my eating! Only a little! Argh food is just soooo good though! :dohh:

Thanks Georgie! :hugs: Oooh thank you, I'm sure from England to a northern Scottish island would only need a few minutes in the microwave! :haha:

Lol Trish, i thought they were really good, guess it depends though! I need to stop too.. I'm starting exercises, done some today, now eating m&ms -.-

Tbh, I am craaaaaaaving chocolate so badly. :'(

tbh today is our three year wedding anniversary :) but we're celebrating over the weekend. Tonight is just a meal in for the three of us and a movie.

Tbh I am enjoying that the man I'm seeing is in the Army. I'm proud of him, and excited for him to come back soon so I can see him again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->