-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh, I have so much going round in my head, it's only a matter of time before it explodes!

So flaming pissed off! Just been giving Oliver his first proper food and OH is sat there looking at pics of his other son. I was like Ermm can you look please, he's enjoying his food (was all over him, the highchair) just wanted him to take a picture and he was like oh I'm busy.
Errrr excuse me you do have more than one child! Please excuse my being excited because my son is having his first food. Yet another first, ruined :(

:hugs: Rachel! What an asshole! What with Oliver eating? :flow: x

He had chunks of banana,those organix biscotti things and tomato snacks, loved it! Then tried feeding himself fruit purée! According to the hv I was starving him cos I didn't give him finger food when he was refusing purées? Errmm he's 18lb 2 at 23 weeks,this child is not starved lol xxx

oh yes rachel! how dare you starve that baby...i can see him withering away from the states! :haha:

Tbh I dread going to bed now. Lately Alice has been waking up every few hours, and I just asked OH how often he reckons she wakes up he said 'As far as Im concerned when I go to sleep she sleeps all night'

argh!

tbh FOB's pissing me off. he just doesn't accept that grooming is more than enough to stop him from seeing his son.

TBH I just made Alice's dinner for the next 2/3 days and I tasted it, it smells amazing but tastes gross! It's sweet potato and broccoli mush! XD

Tbh it's been almost 3 weeks since Jason's tests and still no results! Hurry up, hospital!! :growlmad:

Thanks hun :hugs:
I wish! Either way they'll be getting back to us, one consultant is 99% sure something will be up.. So frustrated waiting! :nope:

Tbh it's been almost 3 weeks since Jason's tests and still no results! Hurry up, hospital!! :growlmad:

I have to agree. No news is good news. Hopefully it isn't as bad as they first thought as they are taking so long. If it was urgent surely they would have got back to you sooner. Think positive xx :hugs:

I dunno. I went to hospital with him almost two months after his first follow up scan, asked his consultant the results and he still hadn't looked at them! :/
It won't be urgent, as the problems won't start till he's around 2 years if they are there, but it's still horrible having to wait so long!

tbh I wish me and Oakley could just run away. think I'm gonna just have to see what help I can get with the flat I want cos I really can't afford to do it all by myself but seriously need to move out also. family are pissing me off, Will is pissing me of... life is pissing me off tbh.

Tbh I hate MIL. She's so inconsiderate. She rings us for the first time in a month nearly 2... Bang in the middle of Brooke's bed time routine *fair enough she didn't know that but OH told her several times* she wouldn't let OH off the phone to put Brooke to sleep. (she doesn't drink her bed time bottle for me so OH has to do it) Now she's over tired and screaming and can't settle!!

^ :hugs:

My OH's mum always seems to ring when it's Alice's nap time, but she's not as bad as your MIL sounds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->