-*- teen tbh -*-

I turn into a nasty monster when people ring once I have put the boys to bed. :haha:

Clair, oh well that's not on. I would chase it up and annoy them about it. There must be some sort of standard time between when you get results and stuff.

tbh i'm freezing

sorry i just had to share :haha:

nearly christmas!!

I am also freezing. And OH is poorly and stolen my blanket...

tbh, I really should be going to bed but just cannot manage to feel tired at all.

Tbh I have quit smoking for one day and am quite a cranky person :haha: OH says he's getting me a vapor one when he gets home XD Just so I won't be so snappy.

Tbh I'm dreading my mums wedding. Im one of the bridesmaids, and I don't really want to do it now it's less than 2 months away. Nor do I wanna go out on her hen night thing. Why can't I be 12? Wouldn't have to feel like I have to go cause I'd be underage. :haha:

Lol I walked out into the living room and was like "What is this?" "Oh, we're getting married." "Oh...okay. o_O" :haha:

Aha nice!

Im happy for her and am excited but also nervous I'm really shy and awkward! So not reallylooking forward to walking down the aisle!

Tbh Brooke is sleeping in her bedroom for the first time tonight. I miss her SO much! Can't wait for cuddles in the morning! The silence in my room is lovely though :) no shuffling or snoring! (waiting for OH to start though!)

Tbh (not much of a tbh :dohh:) Jason just laughed in his sleep.. Melted my heart! <3

tbh, I'm sure Julian doesn't want me to eat. He sees food and starts fussing!

Tbh, I'm relaxing with a nice glass of wine for the first time in ages :wine:

tbh, I'm sure Julian doesn't want me to eat. He sees food and starts fussing!

Baby's instinct :winkwink:

Tell me about it! I only want some toast. Got a right taste for marmite since I got pregnant :haha:

I am sure babies have some sort of mummy eating so must disturb radar :haha:

And when you have a toddler as well as a baby, eating is something but a distant memory.

tbh, I spent too much on next again...seriously these children have more clothes than I do. Feel guilty I only bought two outfits for Felix but would feel silly dressing him in bunches of Christmas stuff yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->