-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I feel so unwanted by my OH. I'm not gonna cheat but I'd kill for some of that new relationship spark. I've been trying so hard to bring the spark back but all I get is "I'm tired" which tbh I get. But doesn't mean I'm not either! I still try to be knocked back down again. My friend just got in a relationship today and I'm jealous. Not of her with him. Just the honeymoon period. Uhh. Guess I'm just rambling :(

Tbh I feel so unwanted by my OH. I'm not gonna cheat but I'd kill for some of that new relationship spark. I've been trying so hard to bring the spark back but all I get is "I'm tired" which tbh I get. But doesn't mean I'm not either! I still try to be knocked back down again. My friend just got in a relationship today and I'm jealous. Not of her with him. Just the honeymoon period. Uhh. Guess I'm just rambling :(

:hugs:

I understand what you mean.

tbh i'm having such a bad day with hair dye.
dyed it "medium brown" and it came out black with ginger roots. :cry: i was desperate enough to put another dye straight on top which is light brown which is setting now. expect me back in 10 minutes ready for a rage comment about how it's the colour of a horse's backside! :dohh:

tbh i'm having such a bad day with hair dye.
dyed it "medium brown" and it came out black with ginger roots. :cry: i was desperate enough to put another dye straight on top which is light brown which is setting now. expect me back in 10 minutes ready for a rage comment about how it's the colour of a horse's backside! :dohh:

I need to get the ginger out of my hair :haha: I just know I'll end up making it worse! Dont have money of time for hairdressers :dohh:

Tbh I feel so f***ing ill, but OH would rather go out and watch football :(

TBH Facebook hates me :haha:

Whenever I post new photos in my album of Alice, it never posts the new ones, always the old ones! :dohh:

Tbh things have been great again with my OH! I'm so bloody happy right now! And going to make up and freeze some slop for Jason! :D

Tbh I dont know what to think.
My ex who I was with for 3 years has just had his baby boy :/
I mean I left him for my OH but I never expected to feel the way I do now he has a baby, I'm slightly gutted iykwim? X

^^ That makes sense, you know "what could have been". :hugs: just remember that everything would be different if you stayed together and now you have Oliver.

Tbh I'm so tired. Mila has been a pain since DH left for basic and nothing I do is good enough right now for her.

Tbh after so long wanting to break up with Will, now we finally have I just feel even worse. I was happy til today, I don't think I miss him I think I'm just really gutted I failed Oakley already, he won't ever grow up having any memory of his mum and dad together. Those are my fondest memories of my childhood :cry:

Oh god! We have just found out my little 16 who is 15 is smoking!
Mum went mental.Dad was his usual calm self. Iv told her shed coming nowhere near Oliver if she's a smoker! Jeez my family is too complicated zxx

I know what you mean I miss that so much. You gotta remember though that the honeymoon period will end for her as well.. a lot of my friends are jealous of the fact I have a long-term relationship which has much more perks than countless short ones :) xx

Just want to cry. Wisdom teeth suck, 2 years later they are STILL not through :/

Ever get that feeling when you're completely exhausted, yet a million miles away from being 'sleepy'? Urgh.

:hugs: Josie! I have a wisdom tooth that's been coming through for like a year, and I don't think it's even broken through my gum yet!

TBH.
I've just realized today that I am very depressed. I don't know how to talk to OH about it, or anyone really.

MIL and OH convinced me to sign up for full time school for fall. I'm 8 months pregnant and have a 21month old to chase.

I don't get time to pee by myself, batheing now consists of 5 minute bubble baths, a nice warm dinner is un real.

How in the world am I going to take care of a two year old, new born and full load of school!

No fucking time to myself I'm going CRAZY!

Josie all four of mine have been coming in for 2yrs and only ONE has come halfway through! luckily no pain though. must have a big mouth :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->