-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I'm not thrilled about the weather at all. :haha: it always rains when we need to go somewhere. On the bright side, Im actually going somewhere today!

Tbh I am so happy to be packed because it was exhausting. I didn't think I had so much stuff.

TBH today is going to be a crap day.. I'm full of the cold and this past few days Teagan has been so grumpy. I can't wait for OH to get home from work, only 7 hours to go.. :coffee:

Tbh finished my pill packet 5 days ago and no period yet. God this makes me anxious considering I always mess up taking them. It's usually started by now...

Tbh finished my pill packet 5 days ago and no period yet. God this makes me anxious considering I always mess up taking them. It's usually started by now...

:hugs:Take a test! I'm only on like day 5 of my first packet, and I've forgotten to take them like three times already :haha:

Tbh I'm not thrilled about the weather at all. :haha: it always rains when we need to go somewhere. On the bright side, Im actually going somewhere today!

We have to take Julian to the baby clinic and it's pissing down! And we left the pram wheels in my friend's car so I have to use the carrier; my poor baby's gonna get soaked :dohh:

Tbh I want to get out sooo bad but can't cos of this weather :( mega cry!!

I am gonna test! Tomorrow morning if it's not here! It's the worst contraception for me as I had implant before I got pregnant and just bled so had it removed. I was gonna get injection but read someone else just bled the whole time too. I also don't want a coil for 5 years. Ehh looks like OH willy is getting chopped off x

Tbh I'm thankful my mums took Joshua for an hour or 2 so I can have a rest cos I feel like poo :(

Also, Amber I have mirena coil and you can have it out before 5 years or whenever you want to TTC thats just the longest amount of time you can have it in for! x

Tbh OH started ftx which means no contact for ten days and I miss him horribly :(

Tbh I regret paying for the professional photos, they aren't that great! OH and I were having a bad hair day :haha: and LO was tired.. Oh well live and learn.

Tbh I regret paying for the professional photos, they aren't that great! OH and I were having a bad hair day :haha: and LO was tired.. Oh well live and learn.

I'm like that with mine! Dougie looks awful in one and his eye went all weepy in another!

I am gonna test! Tomorrow morning if it's not here! It's the worst contraception for me as I had implant before I got pregnant and just bled so had it removed. I was gonna get injection but read someone else just bled the whole time too. I also don't want a coil for 5 years. Ehh looks like OH willy is getting chopped off x

Good luck! :hugs: x

I'm like that with mine! Dougie looks awful in one and his eye went all weepy in another!

Awwh, well in our family one OH hadn't shaved and my hair was a complete state because it was really hot and it'd been raining :dohh: Alice also got really tired, so they're just terrible!

I had the implant and bled heavily for months. My friend has the injection, and has put on weight every single time she goes to have it done (they weigh her when she goes), so she hates it. I'm on the mini-pill, but still debating a coil.

TBH

I feel like a shitty person... My family has fallen apart. and i feel like its my fault :(

But i know its not cause OH wasnt being a great dad to LO and he never really cared about me...

I had the implant and bled heavily for months. My friend has the injection, and has put on weight every single time she goes to have it done (they weigh her when she goes), so she hates it. I'm on the mini-pill, but still debating a coil.

What's a coil?

TBH As happy as I am with my OH, I still can't help but feel super jealous that my husband is bringing some other girl up here when he comes to see the kids. Someone just shoot me. I can't keep dealing with this shit. :nope:

TBH

I feel like a shitty person... My family has fallen apart. and i feel like its my fault :(

But i know its not cause OH wasnt being a great dad to LO and he never really cared about me...

:hugs: I'm here if you want to chat xxxx

What's a coil?

IUD. I actually have no idea why we call it a coil over here :shrug:

Tbh I'm really getting my arse in gear to lose this weight! 2lb down in just 2 days! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->