-*- teen tbh -*-

Very intense 20 minute workout dvd! Along with cutting my portions down to a child's size one :)

Good job Clair :)

Tbh I have 9 days to go and it's driving me insane. :\ Me and FOB got into another fight lastnight, I miss OH and LO.

Tbh, I have Twitter! I had it ages ago but got the ump because I'm a granny when it comes to technology, but I don't have facebook and it's nice to have J's pictures etc put somewhere! :)

Link's in my sig girls ;)

tbh i'm shocked at how much weight finley's put on! he wa 14lb 2oz yesterday, that means over 2lb in 20 days! :shock:

I feel guilty for being in uni all the time and leaving Connor at nursery :( Although I am loving it, and I know ot's for the best in the long run.

Tbh I wish I knew why my baby is so upset lately and how to make him happier :(

Tbh period arrived :thumbup:

I'm also so fed up my baby girl is ill. Wish I could be ill instead :( x

^ phew!! :) hope Brooke feels better soon <3

Tbh wisdom teeth suck. Infection under the flap of skin covering wisdom tooth sucks even more. I'm in agony :(

Tbh wisdom teeth suck. Infection under the flap of skin covering wisdom tooth sucks even more. I'm in agony :(

Omg, I have exactly the same thing. Painful isn't it.
I had a consultation to take out my wisdom teeth. They are knocking me out for it as otherwise I would be so stressed. Now got to wait a couple of months, not enjoying my wait, I can tell you that.

Amber: Ah see there was nothing to worry about.
And I hope Brooke feels better soon.

tbh, i feel like i just can't deal today =[. im exhausted...i had an exam this morning...kaiden has been crying literally all day. i have a project and a paper due tomorrow!! neither have been started yet. i feel like all i do is go to class and sit home with kaiden. i can't tell you the last time i had a proper time out without him. i am bringing him to the drs in a half hour =[

TBH I wanna go in the shower before OH comes home from work, but I just feel so incredibly dizzy right now. Not sure if I should risk it, I don't want to fall and hurt myself while he's not here and it's just me and Alice. :dohh:

Tbh I HATE the way I look just now :( I know its only been a wee while since I had my baby but with this extra weight I just feel so ugly :cry: and i know its not just a bit of baby weight, i mean ive gone up two sizes (nearly three) and none of my old clothes fit me anymore (not even the ones that where too big for me :( ) Feeling this crappy about the way I look is starting to really bring me down, I can't even look at myself in the mirror without feeling awfull. I feel really guilty too incase my wee boy is picking up on how im feeling :( especially since ive just been diagnosed with post natal depression :cry: and given medication (which im wary about because when i was really depressed a few years ago i got put on some anti depressants and they made me worse :( )

I pray to God they help this time and hopefully then I will feel a bit better in general and also about the way I look and then I will have the energy and motivation to actually get back into shape and not just feel sorry for myself. Fingers crossed!

Has anyone else felt this way or similar? And did it get better?

^ phew!! :) hope Brooke feels better soon <3

I have my two bottom wisdom teeth, and them coming in, was no problem except for when the first came in, it formed a bubble type thing on it when it was coming in, and I couldn't eat it hurt so bad. That only lasted about 2 days though, so I survived. The second one was fine. Now I have my third one coming in, one on top, and it hurts so bad. I really don't want to have to go to the dentist though, so I'm holding out because usually once they are in I have no problems with mine! :flower:

Tbh not looking forwards to tomorrow... Brooke has a hospital appointment to check she has no blocks/problems with her belly. FX it's all fine as she's gaining weight now!

Tbh I HATE the way I look just now :( I know its only been a wee while since I had my baby but with this extra weight I just feel so ugly :cry: and i know its not just a bit of baby weight, i mean ive gone up two sizes (nearly three) and none of my old clothes fit me anymore (not even the ones that where too big for me :( ) Feeling this crappy about the way I look is starting to really bring me down, I can't even look at myself in the mirror without feeling awfull. I feel really guilty too incase my wee boy is picking up on how im feeling :( especially since ive just been diagnosed with post natal depression :cry: and given medication (which im wary about because when i was really depressed a few years ago i got put on some anti depressants and they made me worse :( )

I pray to God they help this time and hopefully then I will feel a bit better in general and also about the way I look and then I will have the energy and motivation to actually get back into shape and not just feel sorry for myself. Fingers crossed!

Has anyone else felt this way or similar? And did it get better?

I have PND too babe, mixed with poor body confidence it's awful! :hugs: I found my medication has made me a million times better! :flower:
I put on 5 stone when I was pregnant :/ I lost 2 stones after having Jason now I'm stuck :/ I've lost 2lb lately.. Eurgh!

If you ever need to chat just message me! :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->