Tesco blue tests?!?

They are not translating great sorry i cant tell much from them x

Them photos were awful, the very rare sun made the photos difficult to capture! This is a better one (dried) top is todays

Attachments

• IMG_5315.jpg
    IMG_5315.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 32
By tomorrow there should be a significant increase in darkness X

Any update becca? Been hoping for good things from you!

Sorry no update yet, thank you though! I have been testless since, it's been killing me. Getting some now, but have drank a ton of water, so not feeling too hopeful!

One step Ic

I'm not impressed with the line- expected it to be much darker and looks Like a dye run

Attachments

• IMG_5332.JPG
    IMG_5332.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 25
Darn :( sorry they're not progressing. Making me feel a little better and a lil less crazy that we are in the same boat!!

They really aren't progressing at all.
This is my test this morning, it's got a hint of a pink line, with what my dried frer from Saturday is like.
All I can say is that the frers must be giving me awful evaps :( as surely by now the one step with is apparently 10 mui would pick up more!

Literally give up on testing now, fed up of being up and down!

Have a gynae appointment today, so hoping she will explain my pains and help me come to a conclusion.

Attachments

• IMG_5351.jpg
    IMG_5351.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5358.jpg
    IMG_5358.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5359.jpg
    IMG_5359.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 24
I see it on both those pics good luck at your appointment!

See it on both don't think they are evaps.

Finally got somewhere, the dr I like came back from maternity yesterday. She couldn't feel any masses so doesn't think I have any cysts to be concerned of. She didn't test for pregnancy but said if I get positives and I want them to go to the lab I can.
I have also been referred for a scan- but could take up to 6 weeks, she said if I'm not pregnant they need to work out why!
So I feel much better :) x

Glad your appointment went well, that frer is definitely positive, the ic are pretty rubbish for progression, would they do blood tests to see about your hcg level?

She did mention doing a blood test if I get more positives, so i think I will wait and possibly book another appointment with her in the week x

I already have lol, when I have the tests and I'm home and wee it's impossible to resist!

I can see the line but again there's dye all over the test :(

Attachments

• IMG_5366.jpg
    IMG_5366.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 23
PCOS can give false positives

As for further up the thread talking about a BFP at 4DPO.... trip down the Fallopian tubes after fertilization takes 3-6 days, implantation takes 1-7 days. Starting amount of hCG is usually 5 but can be as low as 1.

So if someone has their eggy take a 3 day trip, it is able to implant immediately, they have 5miu of hCG to start with and it doubles every 48 hrs or less.... very early BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->