Tesco blue tests?!?

Thank you everyone! I have got rid of all my tests now! Was driving myself crazy! Yes let's hope I get the answers!

Will be following yours Josephine and Brody please also update. Xxx

Def update when u get your scan becca you too brody! Xx

So this is the last test I have- was putting it in the bin and just thought f it il do it. I know I can't be pregnant but was more just for me to see, and there is another line. I will defiantly share all I learn through my scan, its so interesting

Attachments

• IMG_5490.jpg
    IMG_5490.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5486.jpg
    IMG_5486.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 25
God damn woman!! Its there arrgh so frustrating!!! Did the doc do a urine test? Are u bleeding right now?

All joking aside I just don't know how you cope with getting lines like that and not be pregnant. Are you still bleeding? Do you think chemical maybe?

I am still bleeding, it again isn't that heavy. I don't think it could be a chemical as the bleeds are coming the same times. It must be due to pcos! Absolutely crazy!

I am still bleeding, it again isn't that heavy. I don't think it could be a chemical as the bleeds are coming the same times. It must be due to pcos! Absolutely crazy!

So what's your plan for next month?

Hi becca. Sorry you are going through this :( however I'm starting to think now u may have had a chemical at some point and now it seems to just be working it's way out. I don't think a scan will show anything unfortunately except maybe take a closer look for cysts etc. Hope u sort it out soon xx

I know they are! You see I would be happy to just see some cysts, as since I have lost weight my pcos has got a lot better, and when pregnant last time I only had one cyst. So if I have cysts I have an answer.

Here is my test this morning, just the pound land clear and simple test. Have you had lines on these Josephine? Never used them before xx

Attachments

• IMG_5510.jpg
    IMG_5510.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 37
So sorry to hear Becca. Looking at that last test I'm not sure if i can see anything but other ladies might as my eyesight is shocking.

I hope you get more answers at your scan. I understand just how frustrating and emotional it all is. I'm here if you ever need a chat, cry or rant.
xx

My most recent tests on my thread and any green handle from a few days before is the poundland dipstick i switched halfway from the clear and simole becos im sure the lady in savers thinks iv lost the plot lol. If u read carefully i did say when i changed to the 'new green dipsticks' which are these firstvue is it?

And i totally see a line on yours btw! Im so glad ur here making me a tiny bit less insane! Feel like i might get af any minute :(

Is your blue one from yesterday home bargains accunews cos almost every single one of those iv done has a line on!

I'm glad my insanity helps you lol!
My blue handle ones are one step from amazon.

Hope your ok and af hasn't come yet!

I'm feeling a lot more positive today, must be the weather! Xxx

So as a poas addict I got these tests from pound land today!

There are a few photos of the 3 tests, I don't think I'm pregnant this is more of an experiment to see when in my cycle I get the worst lines and when I don't. Didn't expect these today!
I did have my period so I know I'm not pregnant as it came on time, although it was light and lasted Friday-Monday which is normal for me.

This is more for my records xx

Attachments

• IMG_5575.jpg
    IMG_5575.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5582.jpg
    IMG_5582.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5591.jpg
    IMG_5591.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 6

Attachments

• IMG_5591.jpg
    IMG_5591.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5596.jpg
    IMG_5596.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5613.jpg
    IMG_5613.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 5
Oh yeah the middle bottom pic i totally see the line. Been waiting for an update from u! Are u absolutely sure ur not preg despite the bleeding? Wanting to hear about your scan x

I have my scan April 20th, so it's a lot sooner than I expected.
Yes I can't be pregnant as I haven't had any sex since mid March and the lines are getting any darker, so it must be the hormones!

I have been following you, I bet you are just waiting for af, so confusing! Fingers crossed for you! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->