Tesco blue tests?!?

The uploads kill them as irl the Sainsbury's is much clearer.

These are when it started to dry (getting darker on one side)

Attachments

• IMG_5453.jpg
    IMG_5453.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5451.jpg
    IMG_5451.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 17
Thanks, it did end up drying thin, but there was a thick line until dried. But not as dark as the day before. X

Oh i can easily see it out the case. What dpo are u now? X

Glad im not alone in going thru this becca but sorry you have to too!

i think the upload didnt do it justice as even with a bfp it will dry darker on one side but with the upload i cant see the rest of it.

Thanks, the upload did It no justice at all.
I should be around 13 dpo at the moment.
I know this is so crazy! So frustrating! Can't wait to have the scan! Should be on tomorrow, I haven't had any pains yet xx

All these tests you both have would drive me absolutely bonkers. I don't know how you stay sane.

I see the line Becca! :) 13dpo is still early for some. When are you due AF again? Can pcos cause positive tests?

I had a scan when I was about 5 weeks along and they didn't see anything except a thickened uterus lining, a couple of weeks later there was a sac :) xx

Brody I am due Af tomorrow, starting to have some cramps now so think I will!

Have you done anymore tests?
Apparently certain cysts can cause faint lines, so I think this is the cause of my lines. I'm hoping the scan will give me some sort of answer!
When are you getting your bloods done? X

3boys - we dont lol doez taking 6 pregnancy tests in a day seem like something a sane person would do??! :wacko:
Becca im 13dpo too!!! Cant believe the similarities here! Can u take ur latest tests back to the doc? How long do u have to wait for your scan?

I like to think of myself as sane and I've definitely been known to pee on a handful of tests at a time lol

You have 7 children surely your days of sanity are long gone :haha:

That's actually a fair point. Have you been spying on me? lol

Morning all, Af arrived on time. It's safe to say the lines were caused by something else, as I don't think I have had chemicals for a few months in a row as af has been clockwork.
As a postitive since losing weight my body has beaten pcos and my cycles are brilliant :) so when the time is right hopefully I will concieve!

Thanks everyone for all your support through my madness!
I will update you all when I have my scan xxx

Just read through this thread! How frustrating for you! Fingers crossed you get some answers and a BFP really soon! Xx

Oh no becca :( still think u shud take those tests to the doc they look sooooo positive! Still dont get how you're not preg!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->