Tesco blue tests?!?

Thanks! A few ladies have mentioned about the fake positives. The faint lines are understandable but my frers are what make me question things!
I did ask her about that, she didn't seem to confident on advising me about it, she said only certain types of cysts let off the hormone and said I didn't look like the typical pcos sufferer?
But she is sending me for another scan to see if they can see anything.

Thank you x

Well at least you will kno for sure at the scan whats goin on! Fx'd for a lil bean in there! Wish i knew if it was my cysts causing my fake lines!

Josephine you should go into your Drs. I have been having pains, which I could easily be lying about. I'm sure you would get referred too x

I figured until I get an answer I will still be a poas addict lol!
This is my Sainsbury's test this afternoon! After my ics I am not buying anymore!

Attachments

• IMG_5390.jpg
    IMG_5390.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5389.jpg
    IMG_5389.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 21
I tried to compare it to my old Sainsbury's test- which was yes a lot thinner, while this is nice and thick :)

3boys your comment made me laugh! Made me feel a lot better x

Hello!! Just read through this entire thread and hope I'm alright to follow? I'm not a new user but couldn't sort my password out on my old account which I hadn't used for a couple of years. So I'm new but not new if that makes sense :')

I too had the Tesco tests show that thin blue line about a week ago but not much luck since! Few faints on pound shop cheapies. I'm just off BCP so not sure when AF is due.

Also with my second pregnancy I went through EXACTLY what you are. It turned out I was very much pregnant but it took agessss for the HCG to rise but there was no problems in the end :) you could just be like me and a slow riser. I've noticed in subsequent pregnancies that the HCG seems to take longer to develop, for me personally.

I think you've got you BFP so congrats to you :) <3

Sorry didn't mean to make you laugh but your tests are driving me insane never mind you. If I had them I would be sure of bfp.

Hello!! Just read through this entire thread and hope I'm alright to follow? I'm not a new user but couldn't sort my password out on my old account which I hadn't used for a couple of years. So I'm new but not new if that makes sense :')

I too had the Tesco tests show that thin blue line about a week ago but not much luck since! Few faints on pound shop cheapies. I'm just off BCP so not sure when AF is due.

Also with my second pregnancy I went through EXACTLY what you are. It turned out I was very much pregnant but it took agessss for the HCG to rise but there was no problems in the end :) you could just be like me and a slow riser. I've noticed in subsequent pregnancies that the HCG seems to take longer to develop, for me personally.

I think you've got you BFP so congrats to you :) <3

Hi yes please do, I can't believe you managed to make it through the thread! I tried earlier and stopped at page 12, frustrated me by seeing how long it has been going on for and how much I have spent!!

How many tesco tests have you done?

Also how many weeks were you when you got your positive on your last pregnancy?
I have read about women it has happened to, but they seem like old forums so I'm happy to have someone who it has personally happened to!
I do hope this is what has happened to me! Would love to find out I'm far gone and have part of the pregnancy gone lol!

Fingers crossed your tests are positive! Do you have any photos? Xxx

Sorry didn't mean to make you laugh but your tests are driving me insane never mind you. If I had them I would be sure of bfp.

No it's a good thing! As I am also going insane! So I'm glad to laugh! Xx

Becca thanks even if i went to the docs tho i bet they couldnt tell me if thats what gives the faint lines just the same as yours! Took me ages to get the scan last time i bet i could ask for a check up tho. Totally see your new blue test i agree its insane!!

Hi again hun! I've done 2 Tesco and both showed that faint blue thin line! My last pregnancy I was around six/seven weeks before I got ANYTHING. Even then it was soo thin.

Have you ever heard about the hook effect? It's where you have too much HCG for it to properly register on a test. It's recommended in that case to dilute your urine with some water and re-test! Worth a shot? I feel your frustrations but I definitely think you've got your BFP! xx

Hi again hun! I've done 2 Tesco and both showed that faint blue thin line! My last pregnancy I was around six/seven weeks before I got ANYTHING. Even then it was soo thin.

Have you ever heard about the hook effect? It's where you have too much HCG for it to properly register on a test. It's recommended in that case to dilute your urine with some water and re-test! Worth a shot? I feel your frustrations but I definitely think you've got your BFP! xx

Were the doctors ever able to explain why the hcg wasnt showing in your urine?

I dont think its the hook effect with this lady as you would have very strong lines first and you would still have lines they would just be fainter.

Hi 3boys! My low HCG was possibly due to my bladder being adhered completely to my womb and I've had liver problems too, so this could be why but I was never given a definitive answer. I was told that some just don't produce it until later on!

I went to the Dr today and got a faint bfp! So they're sending me for bloods etc at the EPU.

Any updates? I don't have any pics Becca but I plan on doing one shortly after I've had a hold so I'll upload it then.

Hi Brody congratulations!!! If you are it will be interesting to hear how far along you are right now!

thanks for updating how what the dr said was the cause, had you ever spoken to anyone else this happened to?

I have taken 2 tests, Sainsbury's again and Ic I will attach them now too xxx

Attachments

• IMG_5446.jpg
    IMG_5446.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5440.jpg
    IMG_5440.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5447.jpg
    IMG_5447.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5419.jpg
    IMG_5419.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 21
Im not sure i see it on the ssinsburys but very clear on the ic!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->