Test line's all over help UPDATED FINALLY FRER DARKER THEM CONTROL

Looks like great progression! Congrats!

Great progression:) And Ikwym about the news spreading like wild fire, ugh!!! Drives you mad doesnt it:) And is DH the type to then stop and tell everybody he sees the good news! Even when youve asked him to wait to get to a sfae point lol :) Fingers x'ed for pink ;)

Don't worry about your dh he will deal with it and be happy quite soon. We were done at five and had a whoopsy dh was shocked but went out and bought baby bottles the day after I told him. Now we are on number 8 7th baby hopfuly and I just gave him a pack of nb nappies and waited for a response a couple of hours went by and I asked him what we should do and he just sat there and said we binned the mosses basket so need another one and the travel cot needs replacing so I'm guessing he is dealing with the news.

Great progression:) And Ikwym about the news spreading like wild fire, ugh!!! Drives you mad doesnt it:) And is DH the type to then stop and tell everybody he sees the good news! Even when youve asked him to wait to get to a sfae point lol :) Fingers x'ed for pink ;)

Yes it totally does! I understand that everybody feels like they know us and I really enjoy that but sometimes I wish I could hide lol. Oh man I can't imagine him telling everyone as well! Yes pink pink pink!

Don't worry about your dh he will deal with it and be happy quite soon. We were done at five and had a whoopsy dh was shocked but went out and bought baby bottles the day after I told him. Now we are on number 8 7th baby hopfuly and I just gave him a pack of nb nappies and waited for a response a couple of hours went by and I asked him what we should do and he just sat there and said we binned the mosses basket so need another one and the travel cot needs replacing so I'm guessing he is dealing with the news.

That is to cute! I love that! Nice and suttle lol I'm going to take a weeks estimator and make him read it so we shall see in sure he'll be fine shocked but fine thank you for the support!

JUST WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU LADIES FOR EVERYTHING!!I would've been alone during this time if it wasn't for y'all! Hopefully I get to keep in contact with all of you!

Taking the weeks estimator with the hubby in 45 minutes after kiddos go to bed wish me luck but to my surprise he's excited for me to test lol all that worry for nothing!

Took the tests with him I took 4 lol digital week estimator regular digital and frer and Wal-Mart 88 cent all very positive omg I was scared giggling and crying at the same time but get this he's so happy and excited! All that worry for nothing! He said I'm going to be 60 by the time these kids graduate bahaha!!! Thanks ladies y'all were my sanity during this waiting period! Wish I could reach through and hug you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->