Test line's all over help UPDATED FINALLY FRER DARKER THEM CONTROL

Yay! So happy for you! I feel like the week estimator one is the big one! Ahah wooooo!

Yay! So happy for you! I feel like the week estimator one is the big one! Ahah wooooo!

I was really excited to take the weeks one I've never used one before and well it was a dud 2 of them actually they were duds but luckily I had the reg digital the first response and the Wal-Mart cheapie hahaha how are you doing? Lines getting darker? I'm so excited for you and keeping everything crossed! I check in a lot!

These lines are more exciting than the frer to me! Solid lines on 88 cent test!

Attachments

• pixlr_20180131101505983.jpg
    pixlr_20180131101505983.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 13
I must have missed this thread! Congrats on your bfp! 6 kids wow! I can barely keep my sanity with 1 and we're trying for #2 and I feel a little bit crazy for it haha. Don't know how you do it but you're awesome!! :)

Ohhmyyygod! THESE LINES ARE BEAUTIFUL. I WANNA CRY! Congrats! WOOT!

(I just got home, so I'll be testing in a bit)

I must have missed this thread! Congrats on your bfp! 6 kids wow! I can barely keep my sanity with 1 and we're trying for #2 and I feel a little bit crazy for it haha. Don't know how you do it but you're awesome!! :)

Thank you so much!!!! Honestly? I don't know either somedays but I love the noise I love the chaos and DH is a huge help plus I have older ones who just love their baby siblings! Awe sometimes when we got the pillow at night were line how did we get here but wouldn't change it for the world! Thank you for your beautiful comment I really really appreciate it!

It's funny because got way more excited about the cheapie being dark than the frer lol I just saw your picture on your thread girly that is so darker! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!

It's funny because got way more excited about the cheapie being dark than the frer lol I just saw your picture on your thread girly that is so darker! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!

so did you get it confirmed with doctor yet??????/ so anxcious to know

so did you get it confirmed with doctor yet??????/ so anxcious to know

So where I love doctors won't see you until you're 8 weeks its such a bummer! I have my appointment scheduled Feb 23 its going to be a long 3 weeks! And I just found out the doctor that delivered my 5 just stopped delivering 1 month ago I'm so bummed!

Ok I know I should stop testing but I can't this cramping is scaring me! First pick today second pic Tuesday I doesn't look any darker! I was really hoping for darker than control to ease my nerves!

Attachments

• 20180201_100538.jpg
    20180201_100538.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 20180201_100710.jpg
    20180201_100710.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 15
Trust me this is a very strong line! Plus don't forget! It dries darker. So when your new test is dry it'll prolly be much darker!

I know the feeling. I worry too since I have the same cramps but we're both doing fine! :)

Trust me this is a very strong line! Plus don't forget! It dries darker. So when your new test is dry it'll prolly be much darker!

I know the feeling. I worry too since I have the same cramps but we're both doing fine! :)

Awe you are my little saving grace I feel like we are I'm the exact same boat sms it feels good to know I'm not alone and the only insane tester lol last night DH said omg you're obsessed because I was comparing the inside tests of my digitals I think I have a problem

Hello my name is Katie and I'm addicted to taking pregnancy tests :blush:

Haha

Hahaah trust me, I had the same convo with DH. He's like woman, I'm gonna take them away!

Hahaah trust me, I had the same convo with DH. He's like woman, I'm gonna take them away!

I just ordered 100 ic and 7 easy home stick tests hopefully that'll hold me over until I see the first ultrasound on Feb 23rd I know I'm absolutely nuts but if it helps give me somewhat peace of mind then I'm going to use them even if my DH thinks I'm losing my mind! I only paid like $25 total so not to bad deff cheaper than a bunch of frer or even dollar store! I usually hide this part from him lol I hide the early tests and the obsessive line testing but this time he's getting to take it all in hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->