Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Wahooooo TypeA... congrats.. :) So HAPPY 2 BFPS... COME ON LADIES LETS GET MANY MORE SOON!!!!

TypeA - Woooooohooooooooooooooooooooo!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm so happy to hear this! Yes stay cool and calm and enjoy!!

I just emailed my RE and they said to keep the beta appt. so now I wait until Wednesday. Thankfully I made the appt for 8am. I might make it for 7am just because I want to freaking know!!

Even with my last chemical I never got a positive digital. Even when the beta was 24.

In the meantime ill keep praying for the best!

Allika- you might find this very strange but about a week ago I felt something telling me to encourage you to do IVF. I have no idea why it was just you that I had this feeling about and I have no idea why I had this feeling about a week ago. I didn't mention it because I didn't recall you mentioning trying IVF anytime soon. But seeing as you just mentioned IVF I just felt I needed to tell you that. It's strange for me to even type all this out...that's how crazy the urge was to encourage you to try IVF.

Also, not that I'm an IVF expert but I was very depressed after IUI and when we did IVF I was so relieved because most of it was out of my hands. So I would encourage. You to go IVF as soon as you are able. Because I think you will get pregnant that way.

Haha TypeA. I don't know why I jumped on the IVF train last week but I listened to a podcast explaining how they were isolating all the factors with IVF and hence had auch better control over everything...and ever since then I am thinking to myself, why would we not do IVF if with IVF the only risk you have is implantation. Everything else the doc take care of!!!!

But I do feel like I owe it to myself and my husband to get in good shape first. DH and I originally said we will not consider IVF until the end of this year but I convinced DH to do it earlier than that! So we will so fitness and nutrition for 3 mth and then IVF. Definitely not doing IUI as we know its me not my DH. He had a perfectly normal SA just done last Friday....

TypeA :yipee: :happydance:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SO EXCITING!! Did you take pics of your FRER? I'm a stick-a-holic so I'd love to see them ;) Can't wait for Wednesday, I'm sure all will be perfect, so exciting!!!! :hugs:

LDizzy It IS happening girl! Embrace it!!! :happydance: :flower: You have a beautiful :bfp: and that's all you should be focusing on! You should def let your RE know, they will probably want to do betas! Woot!

Allika Honestly I was starting to feel depressed too, which is why I took a "break". Not that I'm on bc or anything, but it's really nice to just support you ladies on here and just see what happens. While I've come to realize it's not likely I'll get pregnant without some type of help, so I do still consider this a break. I think getting in shape and taking some time to yourself will really refresh you and get you out of this funk! Do you plan on staying on here while you do that?

Yeah but I think instead of linking it to my temp curve I will link it to my weight curve! If I can get my BMI from 28 to under 25 I'll be happy! And I agree with you, enough with that funk!!!!!!!! We're going to take a vacation and get in shape and not only have one purpose of conceiving. I will stay on here and give my advice :)))

Thank you ladies so so much. Can I upload the pic from my phone?

I'm so terrified that tomorrow the digital is going to say "haha! Not pregnant" or "April fools" (even though its May). But for today I'm excited!!

I will call my RE in the morning! Thanks for your input gals! It means a lot to me!!
Congrats typeA on the BFP!
Allika I'm sorry about the bfn but I'm super excited that you're gonna be stay on this thread during break, because I love your advice!

I will call my RE in the morning! Thanks for your input gals! It means a lot to me!!
Congrats typeA on the BFP!
Allika I'm sorry about the bfn but I'm super excited that you're gonna be stay on this thread during break, because I love your advice!

Oh btw if you get the chance to do the color me rad race for cystic fibrosis, it's a BLAST!!! That's what I changed my pic to. Me and my sister on our way to the race....that you don't really have to race in! :)

TYPEA!!! I KNEW IT! I just had a feeling this was going to be it for you, I just didn't want to say anything in case I was wrong. I wonder if you have one or two beans growing :) Do you want twins?? Ahhh I'm so excited, I just knew it!!!!! We haven't figured out how to upload from a phone yet. I used to go to tinypic.com, upload the image there, then copy and paste the code on to here when I was on my phone. Or you can just email it to one of us and we'll upload it for you. I'd be happy to if you're not able to get on a computer. Did you tell DH right away? What was his reaction?

I would love twins!!! We did put two in but I'm thinking only one stuck (DH is still convinced they are going to both split into 2...quads). I think my frers are too light for twins

Jenna- what's your email? I'll send you the pic of all three tests.

Poll: would you guys continue to test until beta (weds)?? I'm thinking I will! But DH is afraid I'm going to flip if it says not pregnant on the digital. Ugh. I don't know.

Another question...how high should the beta be on 9dp5dt (14dpo)?

Beta levels really vary by person.. mine at 10dpo were 32..

I continued doing tests for a long time.. I took a lot of tests.. with the spotting I just kept taking them every other day.. don't freak out if they aren't a ton darker cuz it takes 48 - 72hours to double..

A friend of mine is preggo with clomid quads.. how rare that is...

Betas can be different from person to person and it also depends on the day you implant.

It could still be twins...not all twin pregnancies have high hcg levels. The question is if the lining is good enough to hold one why not two? :)

On a different note: Dog owners....my dog just got in a fight with two different dogs. so its obviously my dog. I dont know what her freaking problem is. I am so embarrassed. Gosh I am scared of the day when my kid hits another kid...That embarassment must be even worse :(

TypeA: It's not going to change to "not pregnant" lol. You're pregnant, dear! Personally, I would keep testing anyways just so I could keep seeing the BFP over and over again.

Allika: are all the dogs okay? My dog is all bark and no bite (literally) but boy does she have a crazy attitude! She freaks out and acts like she wants to beat up the other dogs but cowers once they get close so I know the embarrassment. I've learned a lot of tips from the lady from It's Me Or the Dog on Animal Planet. Maybe she has tips on the website?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->