Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

:dust: :kiss: GOOD MORNING GIRLS :kiss: :dust:

Happy Monday :coffee:

Who's testing this morning?!?! :test:
Lets see those :bfp: !!

Well I am out. Should be getting AF tomorrow or so. I stopped the prog supplements. Not sure what we will do next. We are torn between IVF, only Femara or taking a break! I am going to decide what to do once I get my period.

:hugs: allika!!!!

AFM I'm so not feeling this & its only the beginning :( yesterday we went to dhs moms house & I stayed on the couch curled in a ball cause my tummy was hurting. Last night I tossed & turned & today my plan is to stay in bed all day.

Lei Are you feeling any better?? Big :hugs: to you doll!

Allika Ugh, not cool. Have you given any thought at all to your next steps or just kind of relaxing until you figure it out?

Breaking How is it going?

LDizzy :yipee:!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!! Have you made a doc's appt yet? That is SUCH a clear BFP for such an early test!! I'll be interested to see how many you have cooking.

ajd, lilrojo, lune, luna How are you ladies?

TypeA Have you tested at all?!?!?! Ahhh!!!

Jenna Looking forward to Draven's doc appointment tomorrow?

Anyone I'm forgetting, let me know how you're doing and what's going on with ya! :hugs:

Grateful Duh I forgot you!!! Silly me! How are you doing?! LOVE your new bump pic :D

I am so torn. There is no right or wrong when it comes to IF treatment. I think I am leading towards taking nothing for one months, then just Femara and then IVF. DH and I are starting crossfit next week and I am hoping that losing weight will help...

It really is a difficult decision - I'm right there with you! But I think you've got the right frame of mind going. Only YOU know what's best for you and your body!

and mentally. I told DH yesterday I think I have a depression! Not good at all!

Doing good here.. 10 days to my next us.. so im excited.. waiting for more you beautiful ladies to join me.. cant wait till were all pregnant :)

Allika- you know we are here to support you Hun in any decision you decide to make. Either way we will be here to keep positive with you & keep you motivated to keep pushing forward :hugs:

Hopin- I'm okay... I've laid around all day. Got up up for a bit to do laundry but then laid back down. I was craving broccoli & cheese soup so dh brought me some on his lunch break :)

Well after a morning panic session and Lei helping me off the edge I took a digital and it said "pregnant". Shock.

I had 2 frers that were getting faint positives which is why I thought the digi would be negative. But it wasn't.

My beta is Wednesday so I just have to try to stay sane until then. Praying it's not another chemical!!!

LDizzy :yipee:!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!! Have you made a doc's appt yet? That is SUCH a clear BFP for such an early test!! I'll be interested to see how many you have cooking.[/QUOTE]

I'm excited too! I've been debating on setting up an appointment. I mean, should I call my RE? Do I move onto a regular OB/GYN...my RE never said what to do after this...And OMG I haven't even thought about how many could be cooking. It's so surreal to think this could be happening after TTC for the last 24 months.

I just email my RE to see if they wanted me to come in today for a beta or wait until Wednesday. My RE will monitor until 9-10 weeks of pregnancy.

@TypeA: yes yes yes! That's wonderful! Congrats! Now keep calm and try to relax! Wooohoooooo

@Ldizzy: OBGYN usually tend to not schedule you until you're beyond week 8. The RE will see you sooner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->