Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Jenna I think the Tylenol is a great idea! Might help ease him a little more. I hope today is not as difficult on him as it was last time, I know that breaks your heart.

Because I want to live up to my "Type A" name I changed my beta appt from 845 to 715. I'm officially crazy town BUT I'm hoping it gets me my beta early. With my luck it's still going to be 5pm before I hear something but I hope not! :)

Confessions of a Type A personality. Probably going to be my book title!

I might have done the same thing in your situation :haha: SO excited to hear about it!

Hopin: OH had to hold his hands last time instead of me because I couldn't bear to see his face when it happened. I'll be doing the same thing this time. I'll just turn my back and once they're done I'll scoop him up!

Haha TypeA I would have done the same thing!

Anyone ever heard of Fertileaid or sth like it? I watched this lady on YouTube and she conceived using just that... They tried for several years before that...

Allika- Isnt that something like Preseed?? I could be wrong

Ladies! DH & I are doing IUI in June & Im so excited! He is going in 2 weeks to have another SA done so I pray his results are even better than the last.

I had to call the fertility clinic earlier to ask what I was aloud to take.. It stormed really bad last friday & that rain brought something with it.. I have been miserable all weekend & it only seems to be getting worse.

Yay lei so excited for you and so happy that you and DH are not considering breaking up anymore....

Lei- THIS MADE MY DAY! Let the countdown begin!!! :). By then you will literally have ALL the answers about DH and your eggies. I'm feeling good about it!

Allika- I've never heard of it. Is it a pill or a gel? I wouldn't write it off. I'm taking these vitamins my dr prescribed called naturally smart and they are for fertility. I took them only during this IVF cycle and so far so good.

Jenna- you were right. The digital still says PREGNANT. It came up quicker this time so I'm hoping it's a good sign!

Allika- Its still a working progress BUT one thing I have realized with us being apart is that I miss him like crazy and dont want to be without it.. Also if IUI works the first time my EDD will be 7 days before his birthday :) :happydance:

ALSO my bestfriend decided she was going to keep this pregnancy so we would be 3 months apart..maybe less.

TYPEA- Glad your digi said pregnant again silly :winkwink:
Yes I do hope they give me the egg quality. I have a little list of things I will be asking them on friday :)

LDizzy have you taken anymore tests since the one??

Lol I've taken one every day! :dohh: I really think I have a problem! :blush:

I called my RE and talked to my RE's nurse and I go into the office tomorrow to do bloodwork and all that other stuff.

Oh and I think Grateful asked previously if this was my first pregnancy. No it is not. I have two sons. However, this will is the first time I have had fertility issue....or noticed that I had a fertility issue. With #2 it took us almost 2 years NTNP. I should have probably thought a little more about how long it took us to finally get a BFP, but being 22 and having already had one kid, fertility issues never even crossed my mind.

TypeA I'm so glad you moved your appointment! We are ALL really impatient so I hope you the the results early. My original screen name on here was "ImpatientMom3" but then I realized I misspelled it so I changed it to Hopin. Sounds more patient doesn't it?!

Allika I haven't heard of it?!

LDizzy I didn't know you had 2 boys! Are you hoping for a girl this time around?! Is this it for you?

Lei Wow that's great news, so glad you and DH are doing better - and that you recognize that it's a work in progress but that it's worth the effort! It really sounds like this little break helped refresh things for you two, and that's wonderful!

Lei-great news super excited for your IUI..

I know you ladies have been chatting for some time but I was wondering if we could like a general get to know you..
My real name is Logan, Im going to be 27 in August, Im a SAHM in college for ultrasonography... and I have 2 children, a daughter who will be 4 this July named McKenna, and a son who is 15 months tomorrow named Bryce.. this will be our final baby.. dh works as a mechanic.. and we have 1 pet a cat.. :)

of course :)

Im Lei...short for LeiAndra... 26 (will be 27 this year) ..DH just turned 32. I have a DD that will be 6 in a few weeks & DH's daughter is 12. I work as a medical assistant at our correctional complex & DH is an autobody painter :)

Oh yeah & DH & I have been together for 3 years on the 22nd of this month & 2 years married in November :)

I think we should also be friends Facebook! I love stalking Lei but don't have anyone else on here as my friend!

I would love to be friends with any of you on facebook.. just pm me if you want to :)

We have been married 6 years this December.. and together for 8 in September.. and dh is 27

Me too! I love FB friends :)

My name is Amy and I am 36yrs old with two male kitties (both 11yrs old) that I have had since they were kittens :) I am a pharmacist at a children's hospital and find it very rewarding.

Congrats to our two prego's!!!! So excited!!

To those of us still trying, best of luck with your next cycle you attempt on.

Jenna: I would recommend Tylenol before the apt myself

Have to run, off to the hospital for a lovely day

Me too! I love FB friends :)

My name is Amy and I am 36yrs old with two male kitties (both 11yrs old) that I have had since they were kittens :) I am a pharmacist at a children's hospital and find it very rewarding.

Congrats to our two prego's!!!! So excited!!

To those of us still trying, best of luck with your next cycle you attempt on.

Jenna: I would recommend Tylenol before the apt myself

Have to run, off to the hospital for a lovely day

Both my parents are pharmacists!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back