Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Allika my dog has a huge attitude problem (it's partly a small dog thing) so I always keep him on a short leash around other dogs. We mainly run into problems if other people let their dogs run up to him or get too close. He's never bit another dog but has come close, definitely embarrassing :(

Thats my dog. She is 3/4 lab and then 1/4 miniature bull terrier. The bull terrier part is what is causing the issue. She is usually so good....but around certain kind of dogs (mostly smaller, dominant dogs) she loses it....I am so embarrassed. I kept apologizing.

She is so good with kids....but with other dogs...ugh...

Attachments

• IMG-20120701-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20120701-WA0001.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 3
Awe she's adorable! Sometimes dogs are jerks even if you do your best to socialize and train them. Drago's strangest behavioural problem: he absolutely hates smooshy faced dogs (pugs, frenchies, Boston terriers, etc) :shrug:

TypeA: It's not going to change to "not pregnant" lol. You're pregnant, dear! Personally, I would keep testing anyways just so I could keep seeing the BFP over and over again.

Allika: are all the dogs okay? My dog is all bark and no bite (literally) but boy does she have a crazy attitude! She freaks out and acts like she wants to beat up the other dogs but cowers once they get close so I know the embarrassment. I've learned a lot of tips from the lady from It's Me Or the Dog on Animal Planet. Maybe she has tips on the website?

Ok Jenna. I sent the tests. I took all three in one shot so the frers are squinters in my opinion but there they are. I'm praying Jenna's right and its not going to say not prego tomorrow! I think I'll take a frer I the morning and then digital in the afternoon.

Awww Allika he looks so innocent in that picture! Lol what a cutie!

TypeA: I also adjusted one for you so you can see it a little clearer, I hope you don't mind ;) I can DEFINITELY see them though before adjusting with no problem! That's a BFP!!! :D Can't wait to see tomorrow's!

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 14
  • photo (3)2.jpg
    photo (3)2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 14
P.S. Since we're sharing fur-babies now I have to show mine ;)
This is my little Kali Wally! She's hilarious, she has the best personality. I have a million funny pictures of her.

Allika: Your little pup-pup is sooo cute, I want to give her a smooch :)

Attachments

• 100_1696.jpg
    100_1696.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 1
  • 306049_469657456409515_1554319088_n.jpg
    306049_469657456409515_1554319088_n.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Kali 001.jpg
    Kali 001.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1
I love that you can see part of an alcohol swab packet in the pic. Literally these things are all over our bathroom from the intermuscular progesterone shots I have to take every night at 6. They actually aren't that bad so if anyone ever has to take them, no reason to be scared (unless you look at the enormous needle)!

We don't have a puppy yet and I'm thinking about letting DH get one. He wants a lab and that's it. My family members are huge hunters so I'm having troubles rationalizing having a bird dog in my house that could destroy everything. Also I'm not sure I want to take care of a dog, does your DH's help with the dog? What do you guys think about labs? What about when you go out of town? These questions are why we don't have a dog yet.

I love having a dog and I love the idea oh having a dog around kids to grow up with. But I am not sure if I advise to do a puppy and a baby at the same time because both takes time and if you don't raise the puppy right you end up with a grown problem! I got my dog from the shelter when she was 1 yr. she is an amazing dog when she is on her own. We have a doggy door so she can go in and out as she pleases but even before we had the door she was alone for 10-11h a day and fine with it!

I say either go for it before the baby comes as in right now or wait until the baby is out of the stage where it gets knocked over so ~2ish...

I wanted to post this on mothers day but couldnt copy and paste from my cell phone! A friend posted it on FB so I wanted to share :)

The wide spectrum of mothering

To those who gave birth this year to their first child — we celebrate with you

To those who lost a child this year – we mourn with you

To those who are in the trenches with little ones every day and wear the badge of food stains – we appreciate you

To those who experienced loss through miscarriage, failed adoptions, or running away — we mourn with you

To those who walk the hard path of infertility, fraught with pokes, prods, tears, and disappointment – we walk with you. Forgive us when we say foolish things. We don’t mean to make this harder than it is

To those who are foster moms, mentor moms, and spiritual moms – we need you

To those who have warm and close relationships with your children – we celebrate with you

To those who have disappointment, heart ache, and distance with your children – we sit with you

To those who lost their mothers this year – we grieve with you

To those who experienced abuse at the hands of your own mother – we acknowledge your experience

To those who lived through driving tests, medical tests, and the overall testing of motherhood – we are better for having you in our midst

To those who have aborted children - we remember them and you on this day

To those who are single and long to be married and mothering your own children - we mourn that life has not turned out the way you longed for it to be

To those who step-parent - we walk with you on these complex paths

To those who envisioned lavishing love on grandchildren, yet that dream is not to be - we grieve with you

To those who will have emptier nests in the upcoming year – we grieve and rejoice with you

To those who placed children up for adoption – we commend you for your selflessness and remember how you hold that child in your heart

And to those who are pregnant with new life, both expected and surprising –we anticipate with you

This Mother’s Day, we walk with you. Mothering is not for the faint of heart and we have real warriors in our midst. We remember you.

Beautiful Lei! I would have shared that on FB! Love it!

AFM: took last pro supplement sat night! Where is my Aunt?

TypeA Yayaya!! I see your lines :) Can't wait for your betas tomorrow. Did you test this morning?
As for your question on labs, my dog is a lab, and he's the best dog I've ever had. The shedding part isn't really fun but I have literally ZERO complaints otherwise. <3 When we go out of town we have a friend watch our dog, or a family member.

lilrojo CLOMID QUADS??? HOLY WOW! Did she have fertility issues? A lot of times you find people who have that kind of response to Clomid never really had issues to begin with. Is she freaking out? How far along is she? Is she on here? Would love to stalk her journal!

Allika Bless your heart, your dog just doesn't like other doggies! My MIL's dog is like that. The SWEETEST dog you have ever met, until she is around other dogs (like my lab), then she starts showing her teeth and growling. It's the strangest thing!
Are you having any AF symptoms? Have you tested?

Breaking Are you doing ok hun? Just checking on you.

ajd Same goes for you. How was your trip? Do you still have a follie check Thursday?

Jenna Draven's appointment today! I know you're not looking forward to the shots but I can't wait to hear how he is measuring & weighing. I know he's off the charts on the cuteness scale!!!

LDizzy So did you get in touch with your RE? Have you tested anymore?

Much to my DHs displeasure I tested again this morning. I sent a pic of all 3 frers to Jenna. I think they are getting darker but it's not by a lot. I'm going to take another digital. I have 2 more digitals so I thought I might as well take one today and tomorrow!!

Still scared to death but trying to enjoy it. I just remember the whirlwind that was my chemical pregnancy last time so I pray this isn't another one. Although with that chemical in ever tested positive on an HPT.

Now that we are talking of dogs....my dog can be the biggest sweetheart....or the biggest jerk! LOL He has become a great dog but at unexpected times, he goes nuts and jumps on my back and starts biting me!:haha: He's so BIG (135lbs) that it literally feels like a bear attacking you...not good especially when your pregnant! I'm trying to hard to teach him to STAY DOWN and I'm nervous that I won't be able to have the baby around him. :cry:

Here is my fur-baby as a puppy and adult:
https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f81/alycia1997/7759e0bb-dde6-4254-92c9-fe50675b2326_zps6b331d9e.jpghttps://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f81/alycia1997/82a3876a-ebda-4b53-9c3e-3506e230b66e_zps82edeec9.jpg

Much to my DHs displeasure I tested again this morning. I sent a pic of all 3 frers to Jenna. I think they are getting darker but it's not by a lot. I'm going to take another digital. I have 2 more digitals so I thought I might as well take one today and tomorrow!!

Still scared to death but trying to enjoy it. I just remember the whirlwind that was my chemical pregnancy last time so I pray this isn't another one. Although with that chemical in ever tested positive on an HPT.

I'm so excited for you TypeA! Thinking happy and positive thoughts for you and baby!!!:hugs:

I don't think she ever really needed to take the higher dose of clomid,, she took one round of 50 then upped it to 100 which is what my dr did for me too.. but I think that's why she pushed it cuz I was getting a higher dose and she didn't want to not get a bfp.. She used clomid for her daughter too, 50mgs who is now 18 months old.. I feel too many drs prescribe clomid without there being any real problems.. just cuz you have tried to get pregnant for 5 months doesn't mean you need clomid

No dog here.. we had one and he ended up dying from a blood clot... super sad.. now we have a cat.. she is a pest lol

TypeA I know how difficult it is to NOT test!!! Hang in there, the betas tomorrow will provide you with some comfort - you ARE PREGO! Try to celebrate it! One day at a time.
I'm praying for you and DH. :flower:

I definitely think it's getting darker!! I saw it very easily in this mornings, don't even need to adjust it! Oh wow, I'm SO EXCITED FOR YOU.

Grateful: My dog steps on Draven all the time. She's small, but it doesn't hurt him. It startles him sometimes but he's okay. She just gets so crazy with her ball when I throw it she tumbles over him lol. Just keep little Jimmy on higher grounds for a while then once he's a little less fragile you'll be okay to put him down.

Hopin: I'm excited to see how big he is too I know he's grown a lot! LMAO :haha: Off the scale of the cute chart, clever haha! I think he is too :) My mom always tells me he could be a gerber baby. I'm thinking of giving Draven a little infant tylenol before the appointment to help it go a little easier. Last time he cried hysterically after we got home for hours because his poor little legs were hurting :(

Allika: No AF?? Test again!

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 14
TypeA I see the progression there, and that's a GREAT thing!!! :happydance: :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->