Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I just realized how many of us are on "pretty much" the same cycle, and if we get BFP's a bunch of our due dates will be a day apart tee hee hee

wow this thread is super busy!

hopin to answer your question from several pages ago :)haha:) I am just finding it so depressing that I have never had a positive ANYTHING. Did I mention I've never even had a positive opk? Yeah. Depressing. I even bought some opks this month even though I know exactly when I o just to see if I could finally catch my surge on clomid. I even had a dream about a positive opk last night :dohh:

Ok trying really hard to be more positive today ;) I should o in the next few days so the bd-a-thon is in full swing. Also really looking forward to getting my blood done in 10 days :)

wow this thread is super busy!

hopin to answer your question from several pages ago :)haha:) I am just finding it so depressing that I have never had a positive ANYTHING. Did I mention I've never even had a positive opk? Yeah. Depressing. I even bought some opks this month even though I know exactly when I o just to see if I could finally catch my surge on clomid. I even had a dream about a positive opk last night :dohh:

Ok trying really hard to be more positive today ;) I should o in the next few days so the bd-a-thon is in full swing. Also really looking forward to getting my blood done in 10 days :)

Hi Luna, do you have PCOS? If you're struggling to find your surge I highly recommend the cbefm. I got mine for $80 used off ebay and it works just fine. The company told me how to reset it and i swabbed it clean (it said it was new on the auction, she got a terrible rating from me needless to say). Have you had your progesterone day 21 tested to ensure you indeed are Oing?
I just read a big thing on IUI and they said they estimate that only 4-5% of sperm actually make it through the cm to where they need to be at the end of the fallopian tubes. After 15 months of ttc in June last year we started using softcups and got a chemical, then in sept got a BFP. I really believe they help the sperm get where they need to be. Anyway, I wish you luck finding your surge. OPK twice a day! I do the cbefm around 11am and the first response brand around 2pm. I can't afford to miss a month with being diminished reserve.

yes I have had all the tests done, no I don't have pcos. I haven't bothered with a cbfm because it's such an expense when I have super regular cycles and know when I o :) (and of course never expected to be at it so long)
I've also been using softcups for a few months now.

I've also been using softcups for a few months now.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood thought you were saying you couldn't ever see your surge. Best of luck with the softcups, they're way better than nothing. :dust:

Holy MOLY guys! Just took another test and there is a faint line...super super faint...maybe I am going crazy....OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!

OMG! Maybe I am dreaming or making this up in my head because I want it so much. PLEASE DONT LET ME MAKE THIS UP!

maybe this is left over from the MC! I need to calm down.....seriously.

Allika!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh :)

Momof1- I'm with hopin lol! Y'all know how bad I am at waiting to test :haha:

So dh & I finally DTD & it was hilarious! He didn't want to hurt me & was so afraid to touch me like I was a plague lmao! Needless to say he got the job done but me being me I just got up & welllll gravity kicked in lol. I think he though he was going to break me lol

Allika, is this possible? OMG I HOPE IT IS AHHHHHHHHH YYYYYAAAAAYYYYYY!

Ok let's try this! Took another test this morning....its still so very faint though. More like a shadow than a line. Could be anything at this point. You probably cant even see it!

On a different note: Happy Valentines Day, Ladies!!!!!! What is your plan for the day?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 20
I definitely see your shadow but what does this mean? That you still have hcg left in your system or that you have a new BFP!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO GIRLFRIEND!

I dont know....but I did a HPT on monday and that was big fat negative + I had my blood taken last friday and was at a 8. Online it says that FR ER Tests pick up from 15+.

I guess I sit tight and wait...

Wow I missed a TON!!

Momof1 When are you testing?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!??!?! I can hardly contain myself I'm so excited....!!!!

LDizzy Yayayay You're back! So happy to have you back again :hugs:

Jenna High Five for your momma! Glad you won't have to be awake for that, Not fun.
You have your doctor's appointment today right?

and last, but certainly not least....

ALLIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I totally see the line!!!! Ahhhhh! I CANNOT wait for you to go have your levels checked tomorrow. I feel like crying right now. I SO, SO hope this is your :bfp:, how amazing would that be?? <3 <3 <3

as amazing as it would be it is also very scary. The longer I stare at the picture the more I see it and yesterday was definitely weaker. My boobs are sore and I have a lot of spit in my mouth....like the kind you get when you're about to throw up.

I am going to test again in like 8h or so and I will definitely pick my DH up something baby related just in case I get to put it in his Valentine's day gift.

@Hopin: Did they ever test on your HCG and how much you have left? You might want to POAS just to see if its negative. I am glad I did it on Monday hence I know that if this line gets thicker it cant be from left over hormones as I had a bright negative monday.

Allika- OMG! I wish the dr would do bloods so you would know what's going on!!

It's funny you mention the saliva. I was just about to get on here and talk about mine. I have so much this morning that I literally choked on the way to work in the car !! What the heck is that about?!?

Keep us updated!!

Allika, my dear. I can only imagine the mixed emotions you are feeling. After going through what we both went through last month, I'm sure it's difficult to find it in you to be excited - but that's ok. You have a right to be scared. Just know that most women who have mc's go on to have perfectly healthy pregnancies, and mc's are actually very, very common - unfortunately. I know I'm not saying anything you don't already know. But I can totally, completely understand why you are happy and terrifed at the same time.
They did not test my HCG. I don't really want to POAS. I don't plan on testing anytime in the near future, and if I don't start AF within the next couple of weeks I'll probably call my doctor. I don't know that I'm ready to POAS right now honestly.

Enough about me though, let's get back to what's important which is the COMPLETE AND UTTER TOTAL WHOLE EXCITEMENT I have for you!! I'm feeling so emotional about this! :D:D:D:D:D Let us know how your test goes later today, obviously. Did your DH know you were testing?

GIRLS AHHHHH GIRLS AHHHHHH I'M FREAKING OUT AHHHHH I THINK I SEE A FAINT LINE I'M ,CRYING, SHAKING and totally just dumped out my $5 Starbucks :haha: how do I upload this photo I want opinions lol. AHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->