Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Sorry I've been so quiet on here. just taking care of the insurance stuff on the rental house that we have that was messed up by the tornado. Finally going to fix the roof and fence for the tenants.
Type A glad to hear clot is getting better & adorable baby picture!
Allika & hopin (and everyone else that's waiting!)- I'm glad you're holding off! The way that I would hold off is to not by any tests until the day before the witch!
Grateful- my son gave me a little scare when he stopped moving as much. But my doctor gave me grape juice and peanut butter crackers at every appointment and that seemed to make him happy. :)
All the other wonderful ladies- take care of yourselves and good luck in your ttc journeys!!
AFM-im having all day fatigue mixed with prenatal pills that make me nauseous I kind of suck to be around. But I've been reading that it might go away in the second trimester. Fxed!

Hopin ... wait don't test you can do it!!! think of it this way wouldn't you wait and see a dark strong line...rather then a light maybe questionable line? (or that's what I tell myself.. lol)

Grateful..its probably getting tight in thier for the bean...

Allika...I'm so glad your back in was worried about you. I know exactly what going through. I'm on iui #3, do I keep trying IUIS after 3 of them and even 5 medicated BD cycles before??? Do we do IVF? It's stressful!

Type A what an adorable little bean :)

AFM... I'm feeling blah lately. 2 ppl that got married when I did had thier 1st babies. 2 more ppl that started trying after me for thier 2nd baby are finding out the sex this week.

I just feel so left behind...and that makes this cycle even harder. If iui #3 fails...now what!?

Sorry to be a downer ladies...

Hey everyone

Haha I thought I lost you all...I must have deleted the thread cause I couldn't find it anywhere and had no idea what happened. But I found it finally!!! Thank goodness. lol

AFM: I am 5dpo today and I have some slight cramping. I was in the shower this morning and was shaving my legs and when I stood up I was dizzy (doesn't normally happen). I am really trying to not obsess over everything but its so hard.
I am also pretty tired but my 4 yr was sick the night before last and was up every 30 mins all night long. I slept last night ok bed at 1130 and my 2 yr old woke me up at 7 so I did get 7.5 hours but I am really tired today so I dunno if it is just built up from 2 nights ago not sleeping or if it could mean something else!!!
Anyways that is my update.

How is everyone else feeling today??

Manda....it's true... So hard not to obsess

I'm not feeling anything! Just a couple days behind you....3-4dpiui.

Hopin, I have a proposition for you ;) My boobies are KILLING me from weaning. I haven't pumped in 2 days but I'm trying not to pump at all now so I can get over this hump so my milk stops coming in. If you test, I get to pump. Which would be great in the moment, but not in the long run. Don't let me down girl, its just a few days we can do this!

Oh I like this plan!!! Who is our next official tester? Is it Hopin?

Jenna That, my friend, is a deal! :) I didn't test this morning even though I swear throughout the entire night there was a tiny person screaming in my ear over and over again:

:test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test:
:test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test:

So I'm pretty proud of myself for NOT doing it! :)

Are you just soooo uncomfortable? I remember when I stopped breast feeding DS, it was SO painful trying to stop. My breasts were in so much pain, it was awful :( I feel for you!

LDizzy I'm sorry you're having a rough go at it. Have you thought of switching your prenatals to see if a different kind wouldn't make you feel sickly?

Manda & Breaking It's important to listen to your body! If you're not normally that tired of you don't get dizzy normally then you should take that into consideration, IMO! :)

Morning ladies!

Jenna - Great plan!! I love it!! I hope your :holly: feel better soon!!! I'm going to need tips on this stuff....

Manda and Breaking - Symptom spotting is very hard to not do. you just can't help it when something seems different than usual! I was indeed VERY sleepy the couple days right before my +HPT. I had a bit of a stuffy nose as well which was unusual for me. Fx'd for you!

Hopin - So proud of you!!!! That voice telling you to test and you still resisted! Dark line or bust! Let's hope that witch's broom is broke...

Ldizzy - Sorry your having problems with your pre-natals making you sick. Have you asked you doctor if there is anything you can do? Hope you get all your rental property stuff wrapped up, I'm sure its been a pain for you, especially when not feeling so well. :hugs:

Hopin, I have a proposition for you ;) My boobies are KILLING me from weaning. I haven't pumped in 2 days but I'm trying not to pump at all now so I can get over this hump so my milk stops coming in. If you test, I get to pump. Which would be great in the moment, but not in the long run. Don't let me down girl, its just a few days we can do this!

Hey if you put cabbage onto your boobs (bare skin) it helps to dry up all your milk fast. It really works I have been told and less painful. I stopped cold turkey to and it was more painful then my C-section. lol
Hope u are feeling better soon.

I tried the cabbage thing and maybe I did it wrong but it didn't seem to help me!! Maybe it did dry them up faster and I just didn't realize it though.
Talk about pain :(

LDizzy I'm sorry you're having a rough go at it. Have you thought of switching your prenatals to see if a different kind wouldn't make you feel sickly?

Manda & Breaking It's important to listen to your body! If you're not normally that tired of you don't get dizzy normally then you should take that into consideration, IMO! :)

Thank you. I just hoping I am not making up symptoms cause I want to be pregnant so bad you know. I am still tired today not overly but definitely tired.

How many dpo are you now?? I am trying to hold out testing my trigger out. Good for you that u are able to push yourself and not test even tho it is soooo hard not too. heehee:thumbup:

I tried the cabbage thing and maybe I did it wrong but it didn't seem to help me!! Maybe it did dry them up faster and I just didn't realize it though.
Talk about pain :(

I never did it myself but I think you have to keep changing it so the cabbage doesn't get to wilted. :haha:

SO, this is not related to TTC but have any of you done Zumba? I just did my first class Tuesday becuase I'm tired of our home gym, it's really hard for me to get motivated to work out at home.
ANywho I am LOVING Zumba. I go again tonight and Saturday! Tonight I am going by myself but Saturday I'm going with a group of girlfriends. It's sooo so much fun! AND a GREAT workout. At times you don't even feel like you're working out!

So I am so sad as I write this to you all, but we lost the baby yesterday. I started bleeding Tuesday night with such awful cramps. They seem to have subsided so I am finally not in pain anymore, but my heart is just broken. I know it is for the best, but it is just so unfair and I am so tired of stupid (though well-meaning people) telling me that it will happen, just relax, you are only 33, etc. We are going to meet with our RE on July 9th to see what she says and what a good next step would be. I am also thinking of taking a leave of abscense from my job and just enjoying my life for once!!

Thank you for listening to me as I know you all understand.

So I am so sad as I write this to you all, but we lost the baby yesterday. I started bleeding Tuesday night with such awful cramps. They seem to have subsided so I am finally not in pain anymore, but my heart is just broken. I know it is for the best, but it is just so unfair and I am so tired of stupid (though well-meaning people) telling me that it will happen, just relax, you are only 33, etc. We are going to meet with our RE on July 9th to see what she says and what a good next step would be. I am also thinking of taking a leave of abscense from my job and just enjoying my life for once!!

Thank you for listening to me as I know you all understand.

Oh I am so sorry to hear that... :( I know how tough it is to listen to everyone say things like that. They have no idea how it feels not being able to have a baby. I will be thinking of you:hugs:

InGodsHands - I am so saddened to hear this news. I will be praying for you and your DH. :hugs:

@Ingodshand: I am so very sorry. This is very hard and it hurts to see your body pass something, your heart so desperately wanted.

I think its a good idea to take some time off of work if its possible for you and your family. I took a month of at my old job and actually looked for a new job. I just needed some time to clear my head!

The one thing that has helped me over time was to try to remember that this Miscarriage or the struggle to conceive in general is not the full picture. Its one little puzzle piece of the whole picture and when the whole picture comes together (in years from now). you will need that piece to see the greater good. I hope that makes somewhat sense...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->