Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I think I have talked myself into testing tomorrow. :haha: I'm dying ladies!!!! Help me hold off!!!

Grateful, TypeA Didn't you both have appointments yesterday? How did they go?

Yay ajd!! So gald it went well!

So I had the poas itch this morning, but held off. My method to NOT testing is to pee FIRST THING in the morning so that I've wasted my fmu and in my head that means I have to wait until at least the next day to test :haha: whatever works!!!

Grateful How many DPO were you when you finally tested on your bfp cycle? Sunday seems like eons away!

Good job Hopin! :happydance: I didn't test until CD 30. Which was 15 DPO for me. It was the day of my expected AF.

Come on......you CAN DO IT! I'm keeping the faith that your going to hold out a few more days. Try to make it until...13 DPO! Just pretend that testing is no option.

Ajd - Glad everything is clear! Yeay!!!!!! :happydance: How are you feeling today?

TypeA - How was your appointment?

AFM: Monthly check-up went OK (thanks for thinking of me ladies :hugs:). I will be going every week now due to some decrease in movement so that the doctor can monitor. I posted more details about it in my journal if anyone is interested.

Hi Ladies,

my apologies for being so quiet in the last weeks. I had a period of doubtfulness and wasn’t sure if the way we are pursueing treatment is right.

I also met with a neighbor who suffered from infertility as well as a counselor to see if that would help me. The neighbor did, the counselor was a waste of time.

My husband convinced me to give just Femara (no injections) one last shot before pursueing IVF. First I was upset, now I am glad that he did not immediately jump to a "let's go for it" mentality.

Today is CD 14 of my "just Femara" cycle, I have one 23mm Follie on my left and a LH Surge. So, its O-Day today or tomorrow. Yay!

Grateful Thank you :hugs: I needed that!! I think I was trying to talk myself into testing Friday because, if it just so happens to be a BFP, then I won't be able to do bloods until Monday because of the weekend if I test on Sunday. So I think instead of testing Friday I'll just test Monday! Only 5 days, I know I can do this! And I'm just going to keep hoping and PRAYING that AF doesn't show her UGLY, GROSS face.
I think another reason I want to test early is that we don't have anything else going on this week in our thread lol so it'd at least provide some entertainment :rofl:

Allika THERE YOU ARE!!! I don't blame you at all for taking the time you need to figure out where your heart is with this whole process. We all need to take a few steps back from time to time and just consider what direction we want to go in. IVF is a HUGE decision, so it is definitely something to take very seriously and spend time thinking about it.
I was stalking your chart yesterday and noticed that you took the Femara. Was going to keep watching your temps for O but good to know you're surging! And that follie sounds WONDERFUL!!!! Would you like for me to put a test date down for you?!!
I'm really glad you found what you needed by talking with your neighbor. Sometimes all it takes is someone who UNDERSTANDS what we're going through to make us feel better about things. :hugs: to you Allika, I'm really glad you're back.

Hi Hopin! I am doing it yours and Grateful's way this time. Sick and tired of seeing BFNs. Put me down for tomorrow in 2 weeks. so July 11th!

I'm glad you back too Allika :hugs: and glad you and DH have had some time to come up with a plan you both feel good about.

Just run to the bathroom and go pee the second you open your eyes with out even THINKING about it! That's what I used to do to stop myself from testing early :) It works great. Just pretend you're in the beginning of your TWW and it wont even work if you do it early.

Here is TypeA's little bean at 9 weeks 6 days! He looks like a real baby now omg!! <3 <3 <3

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 9
Awe!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 This is so sweet!!! TypeA your little baby looks like a BABY now!!!

Thanks for posting Jenna!

@TypeA: gorgeous! Thinking of you and hoping these early doctor visits and stress scenarios will ease out over time!

Thanks everyone. Appointment went good yesterday. Baby was moving and grooving!! Clot is looking better! So all good news.

What a beautiful little baby! Awesome pic!!!!!! So happy TypeA!!

Oh good I'm so glad the clot is finally starting to improve! Hooray!

Amazing picture and wonderful news on the clot.

I've thought about testing early on Tues as it is DH's bday...I will hold out until after Hopin since she is first!

Lune No need to wait on me!! I'm still a poas-aholic so if anyone wants to test befor eme DO IT to feed my need!!

In all seriousness you will be 11 DPO right?! Very possible to get a BFP for DH's bday, that would be so special!

Awesome pic TypeA! That's so exciting! And even better news the clot situation is getting better. Fingers crossed things keep getting better!

Hopin- way to go for holding out on POAS-ing! May the force be with you lol

AFM- was just told meds were getting called in today so I'm ready with my fiancee's card number. As crazy as it may sound I think I'll be like a kid on Christmas when those meds hit my doorstep. I'm excited yet i don't think it's all slap me in the face just yet. Continually trying to take a day at a time but it's getting kinda hard for me not to plan for the future.

Good luck for everyone! Happy hump day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"