Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hola!
I was reading along silently! Hope you're all well!

Glad you had a great weekend hopin :)
You can put me down for my next Dr appointment on July 15

I'm surprised people find the soft cups uncomfortable, I couldn't even feel them. I used a diva cup for AF for years which sits way lower so maybe I'm just used to sticking stuff up there :haha:

Hopin, I am SOOO proud of you for holding out testing! You're doing great!! It will probably take a lot of stress out of the TWW. However, if you do happen to cave I'll be right here waiting to spot a line ;)

Glad you had a great weekend hopin :)
You can put me down for my next Dr appointment on July 15

I'm surprised people find the soft cups uncomfortable, I couldn't even feel them. I used a diva cup for AF for years which sits way lower so maybe I'm just used to sticking stuff up there :haha:

20 weeks already?! Wow!!!!! How did that happen?! LOL

Omg lol I had to share this. I fed Draven carrots yesterday and had forgotten about it this morning when I changed his diaper. Scared the crap out of me! It looks just the same coming out as it did going in and I'm used to the thin yellow poo's from breastmilk. I thought something was terribly wrong until I remembered the carrots :dohh:

:rofl::rofl: That would be scary! LOL!

Did he like the carrots I take it?

godshands Awesome!! Sometimes it's easier to just let go and let God! When do you have your first scan?

Grateful YAY for your baby shower!! Are you so excited?!?! I can't wait to hear about ALL of the great new stuff you get! Also I hope you end up being able to share some of your maternity photos with us!!

Luna I wouldn't say they are uncomfortable at all. Once I have it in I don't even notice it. But it's really not sexy to put it in right after doing the deed :haha:

Jenna Bahahaha orange poop!! Nice.

He really liked the carrots. So far he's only had the baby rice cereal mixed with breastmilk, peas, and carrots. He didn't like the peas. He makes a silly yuck face. I've heard a lot of babies don't like the peas though. Oh, and I mashed up a banana and mixed it with some breastmilk too, he liked that :)

Hopin, I used the preseed on my BFP cycle and it was sooo not attractive putting it in right before BDing. We'd get all hot and heavy then "Hold on!" :dohh:

YES Jenna!!! It's awful! But worth it if it gets that BFP right!!!?

I love how the soft cups make so much noise, sounds like you're opening up a bag of potato chips after dtd :haha:

Luna: LMAO!!!! Love the reference! :rofl:

Hopin: I would have danced on my head while wearing a tu-tu and singing the star spangled banner right after BDing if it meant getting my BFP. The things we do :)

Not gone yet.. :) we leave Friday.. for the weekend.. should be fun :)

Happy your all doing well..

Luna I thought the same thing!!!! Dh said it looked lke a giant condom :rofl: Hahah!!!! Then I had to pee & dh goes "is it gonna get stuck in you" ...I had to remind him that I pee'd from a different area lmao... Men :haha:

Typea- praying for you & baby Hun :hugs:

Hopin*- glad the camping trip went well & you held out from poas ;)

I'm waiting to get called in now.... but TMI alert: my spotting got a little heavier last night and today with what appears to be some big pieces of dark red lining. My cramping is pretty intense eventhough I've been taking ibuprofen every 6hrd for 3 doses straight now. It feels like AF is here... but 6 days early... which is funny because FF tried to tell me I O'ed on CD11 but I thought that was wrong.. maybe it wasn't

This is my first cycle in 5mons without the progesterone supps and the first mon I've spotted since Jan. It's scary to spot for so long and have no real answer from my docs so far as to why... especially with having no luck for pregnancy either.

I'm emotionally charged right now from PMS... everything makes me cry!!!!' Emotions on steroids one might say

I'll update when I know more about my test. I also got my iron checked today, see how that looks

Hoping ....welcome back, glad to hear you had a great camping trip!! Fx for your,

Allika....Hun hope you're ok!!

Grateful...wow 6 more weeks!!!! Time went by soo fast!!

Ajd...hope you get your results soon...let us knw what happens!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

AFM ....in the tww now and so far no more dark brown discharge....it was only that one time so I think it was the IUI procedure !

Everything is clear and in great working order!! The test took 5mins and when it was done they said they wished all the tests were easy like that :) I had it done at another hospital I don't go to but when I walked in one of the NP's from my RE clinic was there so it was so nice to see a familiar face :)

Ajd...that's great news everything is clear :dance:

And I'm so happy to hear the procedure was quick and easy!!

Yay ajd!! So gald it went well!

So I had the poas itch this morning, but held off. My method to NOT testing is to pee FIRST THING in the morning so that I've wasted my fmu and in my head that means I have to wait until at least the next day to test :haha: whatever works!!!

Grateful How many DPO were you when you finally tested on your bfp cycle? Sunday seems like eons away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->